Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Have A Proposition, forum

Options
  • 19-08-2011 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭

It would appear for my brief time browsing this forum and posting a little on it, that there is not much activity and not much feedback coming from music reviews. In other words, the forum has gone a bit stale (in my opinion), so I have a little proposition for the forum and we'll see what the reaction is.

Basically, every fortnight or so, two new albums are placed up on a thread, with Spotify or Grooveshark links. Anyone is free to listen to the albums and give their opinion, any opinion would be appreciated as long as it's not a wasteful comment like "i like it!!!" and nothing else. We can also discuss the selected albums with each other. Of course, anyone is free to submit any albums, which will be picked at random. All I need is the interest for people to get involved in this before I can get stuff started. Anyone feeling this idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Meh, I give up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

Yeah dude I feel your pain why are people posting music in AH?
    Right I have a solution and its a drastic one and that is have a music forum..period...theres far to many sub sections.obviously it was required at ione time but not any more...have separate thread for different music.,,a thread for reviews,a thread for gigs..a separate forum for music reviews will not attract the traffic needed to generate feedback..Im here a while and this is my first visit here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

hear hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

If you want to propose new forums or changes to forums I'd suggest the Feedback forum is the place to start.

Advertisement