Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROOMATES IN UCD ACCOMODATION 2011??

Options
  • 19-08-2011 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Story everyone! Looks like i'll be heading to UCD in a few weeks to study engineering - and it'll be on campus student accomodation for me. Seeing as I don't know a soul in dublin now, or going there in September (I'm from all the way down in Cork) Im kind of sh*tting it about who my roomates are going to be.

Anyone else in the same situation?? Possible roomates out there?? You can choose which room you want ( Im thinking Glenomena btw) - so it would be great to find, and get to know, my roomates before going up!

Reply here or send me a PM if ur interested :L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dave26992

Hey I was in belgrove last year and the way the accomodation system works your roomates mite not be selected till early sept so you cant really know who theyll be till you walk in the door, if u want to live with someone you know best thing would be to book your accomodation together at the same time and choose the same house, ps glenomena tends to be full of postgrads and is ment to b very quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Dave26992 wrote: »
    ps glenomena tends to be full of postgrads and is ment to b very quiet
    And hoping to stay that way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭WatchOut

I'm the same, don't know anyone going to UCD next year, it's pretty likely I'll end up going there but I wont know for certain till tomorrow.:D
    I booked accomodation ages ago but I can't for the life of me remember in which place it was. He told me it was where a lot of the first years go, can anyone refresh my memory?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dave26992

Belgrove is basically 90% first years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nemoranger

Hey where in cork are you from.. Im from bishopstown heading to ucd to do business and law

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

Im in first yr and booked in2 glenomena 2day....mite c u there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 caitdebhail

i'm from kerry, i'm going into first year engineering and staying in glenomena, might see you around :)

Advertisement