Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a girlfriend/help.

• 19-08-2011 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

Ok, basically I'm an early 20's fella, absolutely awful with women.

I go out quite regularly but haven't the testicle fortitude to approach women.

I don't have a good body and have never felt a girl has been interested in me.

I have approached a few women before in clubs asking how their night is but most just shrugged me away.

There is a girl I like but don't we well, doesn't mean she likes me. I've met her once, but chat alot on facebook (me always starting the chat). I don't think she likes me, she's just very friendly I think, no hints or anything from her.

Near the end of the club I always feel depressed when I think I'm absolute failure with girls.

What do ye think of telling that one girl? Good/bad idea? Don't want to ruin the friendship or make it awkward, her friend added me on fb aswell, I hadn't met her before.

Or else I need something to take my mind off women as I'm always thinking about it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Hello Larry Murphy. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Possibly wrong forum to be asking in! :cool:

Don't sweat it man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Don't sweat it man.

Well it's not a PI issue, just wanna hear some lighthearted opinions/suggestions :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭niaroh1x96

Go for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Seriously, has PI closed or something? What's up with all this stuff in AH lately?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,199 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Let's see some pics and we can help ya out there cheif!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

How do you feel about single mothers? But we can't tell anyone we're together

Should also have said the fb girl is gorgeous and way out of my league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Samich wrote: »

I have approached a few women before in clubs asking how their night is but most just shrugged me away.

There is a girl I like but don't we well, doesn't mean she likes me. I've met her once, but chat alot on facebook (me always starting the chat). I don't think she likes me, she's just very friendly I think, no hints or anything from her.

Near the end of the club I always feel depressed when I think I'm absolute failure with girls.

What do ye think of telling that one girl? Good/bad idea? Don't want to ruin the friendship or make it awkward, her friend added me on fb aswell, I hadn't met her before.

Or else I need something to take my mind off women as I'm always thinking about it. :)

pm me if you're real i'll coach you for free i'm 36 and i have a track record in managment and coaching.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

Try and change your negative thinking to positive,go to gym if you feel your not in shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Just go and chat to women, have a laugh, dont act shy and nervous and dont be a creep!

"Don't put the pussy on a pedastal!!!" - cant remember who said that, They sure had a point though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

what you need to do is invent a special kinda suit, impenetrable to modern weapons, and that can fly and shoot people with high intensity beams of energy. then grow a bit of a goatee and the ladies will come flocking in.

you'll need a special energy source though, instead of a heart or something.

Hmm what's that about? :confused:
    And no. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Is your name Chris by any chance OP?

zMYGW.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

zanador wrote: »
    How do you feel about single mothers?

Start with their jabbers, then move slowly southwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Your dirty little man coming on here and pretending you're nice so you can attract unsuspecting ladies.

Shame on you OP.

Shame on you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Night_Prowler

[QUOTE=
    "Don't put the pussy on a pedastal!!!" - cant remember who said that, They sure had a point though.[/QUOTE]

40 year old virgin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,199 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Hmm what's that about? :confused:
    And no. :)

Take it from me, any girl worth her salt will wanna spend a lot of time with you. Judging from your username!

Well, I say that. I mean making you for their boyfriend!

Just go and chat to women, have a laugh, dont act shy and nervous and dont be a creep!

"Don't put the pussy on a pedastal!!!" - cant remember who said that, They sure had a point though.

That's the problem, I don't know how to get chatting or what to talk about even? :(

• Advertisement

Should also have said the fb girl is gorgeous and way out of my league.
    Well if you think like that, then she probably is. Might sound a bit harsh but if you want to get anywhere you need to work on your confidence. I'm not talking one of them pick-up artist asshat confident, just... you know... more confident than you're being.

Oh bollocks to this, it's AH... just get a boombox, whack in "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel and hold it over your head outside her bedroom window.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭lagente

Don't sweat it man.

aren't you the guy who put in that photo of a guys face shopped. nasty stuff that. making fun of people you don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I think you mean pedal stool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

You need to like yourself before you could get someone else to like/love you!! Not sure if I'm making sense... the fact that you dislike yourself so much its likely even if you do meet someone you will doubt there care/love/like for you seeing as you seem to dislike yourself that much

Stop obsessing over the ''need'' for a girlfriend!! people obsess over where they think they should be instead of just going with the flow so to speak!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

50495_229337618932_33895_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

nicechick! wrote: »
    You need to like yourself before you could get someone else to like/love you!! Not sure if I'm making sense... the fact that you dislike yourself so much its likely even if you do meet someone you will doubt there care/love/like for you seeing as you seem to dislike yourself that much

Stop obsessing over the ''need'' for a girlfriend!! people obsess over where they think they should be instead of just going with the flow so to speak!
    Ok Dr. Phil :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

50495_229337618932_33895_n.jpg

That's one option!! :D

Ok, so I'll change it to meeting some women, and I actually feel ok with my body but just being honest by thinking it's not a good body?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

WindSock wrote: »
    Start with their jabbers, then move slowly southwards.

tis that kind of behaviour got me in trouble in the first place

• Advertisement

Ok Dr. Phil :rolleyes:
    No, she's right. It's all about the confidence.

Advertisement