Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a girlfriend/help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

Samich wrote: »
    Ok, so I'll change it to meeting some women, and I actually feel ok with my body but just being honest by thinking it's not a good body?
    its about personality mate,you could have an head like an arse and still pull some stunners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

That's the problem, I don't know how to get chatting or what to talk about even? :(

Just talk a bit of sh!t, everyone likes sh!te-talk.

Get yourself a good wingman tbh, someone who can talk to women, get them to stir up some conversation and get one of those costumes that disguises you as a hedge, so you can stand nearby and watch & listen to what theyre doing and saying, and take notes, lots of notes, everyone loves notes.

Swallow your nervousness, get a few greasers into ya and just enjoy yourself, a lot of the time youll pull when you arent actually trying your heart out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Ok Dr. Phil :rolleyes:

ok to be honest I wanted to say!! nothing worse then a needy, low self esteem fella looking for a girlfriend who thinks is going to make the world a perfect place.... oh how wrong they are...

biggest turn off and trust me you can see them a mile off.... as the girls would say ''the smell of want'' of that one ... ehhh crude but eh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

WindSock wrote: »
    I think you mean pedal stool.

Buh? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

its about personality mate,you could have an head like an arse and still pull some stunners.

I'm afraid that is not true. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

Ok, so I'll change it to meeting some women, and I actually feel ok with my body but just being honest by thinking it's not a good body?

Women don't care about bodies so much. As others have said it's all about the confidence and the craic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

That's the problem, I don't know how to get chatting or what to talk about even? :(

Heres a goodin! Walk up to a girl in a bar & say quite loudly... Here, ya ridin or whaaa???(emphasise the "Whaaa?" bit) She & her friends will laugh at how vulgar your approach is & before you know it you'll be drinking wine from her bum back at her place.

;)

nicechick! wrote: »
    ok to be honest I wanted to say!! nothing worse then a needy, low self esteem fella looking for a girlfriend who thinks is going to make the world a perfect place.... oh how wrong they are...

biggest turn off and trust me you can see them a mile off.... as the girls would say ''the smell of want'' of that one ... ehhh crude but eh

Ok, I'll reply to that by saying even if I was to get talking to a girl for a while I wouldn't be able go in for the kill as I wouldn't want to be seen as just after some hole.

zanador wrote: »
    Women don't care about bodies so much. As others have said it's all about the confidence and the craic

I doubt my face is anything special either :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

I'm afraid that is not true. :)
    it is,when we get older we get more mature,i think we fall in love with people we least expect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Drop a couple of yokes* and head out to a club for a dance. Won't take too long for you to pull.

*I do not condone the use of drugs unless your dealer has good shìt

Oh another thing to add is I'm always thinking sure why would a girl get with me when there's looooads of men hotter than me with better bodies who would get with them. I don't think I''m ugly, just not goodlooking.

I doubt my face is anything special either :D

It's not you that has to like it :)

Act confident even tho you're dying inside - it gets easier with practise

I do try, but how can a person be confident? :P

Ok, I'll reply to that by saying even if I was to get talking to a girl for a while I wouldn't be able go in for the kill as I wouldn't want to be seen as just after some hole.

That was crude of me, what I'm saying is most girls will pick up on your self esteem issues and the fact that'd you'd like a girlfriend thus putting them off... as being chicks we dwell on everything thus doubting the true reason of creating a romantic relationship i.e you decided you wanted a girlfriend and she was it... instead of meeting a girl of like and seeing what happens

basically your looking for a girlfriend for the wrong reasons!! just to make yourself feel better about yourself because you think you'll be happier for it... no way to start any romantic relationship - women/girls will pick up on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Don Juan DeMagoo

Jeez man, sorry to hear. Hope things get better 4 u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

TheZohan wrote: »
    Drop a couple of yokes and head out to a club for a dance. Won't take too long for you to pull.
    I remember making a post like that when you were a mod and you deleted it.

@nicechick

I'll change it to meeting some women, I have no female contact now or ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

I think above all you need to work on your confidence, and for this I suggest you take up a sport if you haven't one already, or get better at it if you have :p

Doing a sport will give you a lot more confidence, and will benefit you in most areas of your life, relationships included. It can be anything from GAA to ultimate frisbee, depending on your personality. I've yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy playing ultimate frisbee though.

Once you're feeling a bit better in yourself you might take a look at your wardrobe and get your female friend's advice on what you wear. Women have odd opinions on what looks good, things men can't predict. Only a couple of weeks ago I learned that my girlfriend of four years doesn't think that guys wearing sunglasses on cloudy days look like complete douchebags.

Forget about being good looking for now. Just looking clean is a good enough start :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I remember making a post like that when you were a mod and you deleted it.

Yeah I'm all about fight the powah these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

So you're looking to pull? I've one word for you: Coppers.

Sure it's a bit of a kip, but if you're hammered enough you'll fit right in and have a bit if Dutch courage.

Jeez man, sorry to hear. Hope things get better 4 u

Ha, I used to be painfully shy, now am happy in any social situation.

OP hold your head high and pretend you're confident - it really works, I promise!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Columbia wrote: »
    Once you're feeling a bit better in yourself you might take a look at your wardrobe and get your female friend's advice on what you wear. Women have odd opinions on what looks good, things men can't predict.
    Yeah, get her to go shopping with you to help you pick up some new clobber. Birds fucking love that shopping and dressing people lark. Perfect excuse to spend the day with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭kneeelix

Advice isn't my strong suit but this guy seems to know a few things...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPDUuJUlMZE

@nicechick

I'll change it to meeting some women, I have no female contact now or ever.

Change your social settings a bit! Nothing wrong with going to clubs but if your unsure about how to talk to girls as such

Join a club tag rugby something that will have you interacting with team mates and of course with girls not with the intention of flirting but to meet people that have similar interests etc you'll find it much easier to interact with girls as you have a similar hobbies/interests the more you interact with the girls your confidence will grow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Well, you could go to one of those chubby-chaser websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Ok Dr. Phil :rolleyes:

Sure you mean Dr. Phyllis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

OP..Go to your local garage and buy bulbs for the car. Works a treat!! ;)

Well, you could go to one of those chubby-chaser websites.

Nah yore ma is one of the seldom birds I've done ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Get a black leather jacket, a white t-shirt, denim jeans and a Porsche 550 Spyder.

Job done.

Advertisement