Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a girlfriend/help.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

head out tonight, drink at least a litre of vodka.
    then come home, head out the back garden and hang yourself off your fathers ladder in the shed.

leave a note for the girl telling her that you loved her so much you gave your life for her.
    she'll be kneeling down in front of you in no time.... you'll be six feet under, but who cares!

Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Don Juan DeMagoo

Siuin wrote: »
    One word: P90X

My boyfriend did it. It works ;)

I watched all of this and at the end of it I was wondering if I was actually gay. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I watched all of this and at the end of it I was wondering if I was actually gay. :rolleyes:

What's it about?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Samich wrote: »
    What's it about?

Two cowboys pushed together by circumstances, tested by the elements and their situation, alone on the trail for those long lonely nights under the stars they seek comfort in each other.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Don Juan DeMagoo

Samich wrote: »
    I'm afraid I'm not heading out tonight, dislocated a shoulder so no out. :)

Sorry to hear man, get better soon.........

Wait we can use this, say you got injured trying out for some rugby team or you got knocked of your horse will galloping on the beach.......... No wait you dislocated your shoulder while saving your horse who was drowning at sea. This can work man, get on your dancing shoes and get out there!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,856 ✭✭✭billyhead

Op,

You need to grow a set of b**ls and just start chatting to women a lot more whether in a club or on the street. TBH you should enjoy being young free and single rather then in a relationship and the commitment that entails. If your that desperate for a woman just act like your man from American Pie (Spinsmeister) when your in a club and walk up to them in bars and clubs and not give too ****es.

billyhead wrote: »
    Op,

You need to grow a set of b**ls and just start chatting to women a lot more whether in a club or on the street. TBH you should enjoy being young free and single rather then in a relationship and the commitment that entails. If your that desperate for a woman just act like your man from American Pie (Spinsmeister) when your in a club and walk up to them in bars and clubs and not give too ****es.

I know that dude, just getting the balls to begin with is the thing. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

mikemac wrote: »
    Jobs are scare but maybe get yourself a barman job at the weekends, some extra cash for you and you'll be out meeting people
    Actually, that's a great idea. It'll really help with the confidence, too. I've worked in loads of bars and seen loads of shy, quiet young fellas start and watched their confidence just grow and grow. I'm not talking about confidence with women in particular, just in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭TrixIrl

Forget clubs, too many distractions for you & the ladies - and you can never tell whose really single or if they're just sluttin it up on a girls night out.

House parties pre or post club are the way to go! That way you have a small select group of ppl whose "relationship status" can be easily sussed out, and
    theres much less score-pressure!! There is always someone to talk to - and one drunken girl that wants to stay up talking utter sh ite!

Aim for a friendly, light-hearted banter, dont mention how desperate you are or the length of time you've been singe. Its all in the mystery. Aim to get a number not a kiss!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 WhoSays

Hey OP, first off, you're an absolute legend posting on this trying to get a GF....get your act together and buy a big ring just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Pah! real women? All that talking & emotional stuff. Get yourself a pretty mannequin.

You seem like a mannequin sort of guy.

WhoSays wrote: »
    Hey OP, first off, you're an absolute loser posting on this trying to get a GF....get your act together and buy a long rope just in case.

Banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Hey OP, first off, you're an absolute loser posting on this trying to get a GF....get your act together and buy a long rope just in case.

I hope you're banned.
    Pah! real women? All that talking & emotional stuff. Get yourself a pretty mannequin.

You seem like a mannequin sort of guy.

Getting a mannequin worked out pretty damn well for Andrew McCarthy in 'Mannequin' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Keep your erotic asphyxiation fantasies to yourself. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

you're an absolute loser
    ...................................................................................................who says?

Edit: Got there before the ninja edit ohhhhhhhhhhyeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 33 WhoSays

sorry big guy

Ha he's edited it so he doesn't get banned :P

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Banned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Could always mention you're psychic....
    http://i53.tinypic.com/206gbiv.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Learn to play Guitar

I can't myself, but I know it works wonders!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I want you to win OP and I think you will Sir.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

HARDEN THE F**K UP

I'll let ye know the next time I'm going out and I'll try do something. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

I'll give you a go if you're paying for dinner

skregs wrote: »
    I'll give you a go if you're paying for dinner

Happy meal do ya? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

OP if you want a GF you need to get off Boards and get out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Get off Boards :eek: surley this is blasphemy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

OP if you want a GF you need to get off Boards and get to a petrol station

FYP! :D

Maybe everybody doesn't know, not necessarily want a gf, just some contact with women like. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

But wasn't being on Boards precisely what sorted you out just a few short weeks ago?:confused:

Advertisement