Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a girlfriend/help.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

dvpower wrote: »
    But wasn't being on Boards precisely what sorted you out just a few short weeks ago?:confused:
    Months ago that was

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Months ago that was

I think you should take Samich out and show him how it's done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭snooleen

I think Cill Dara Abu is being spiteful because he screwed everything up with Ciara when he was forced to stop accepting the advice of internet folk ;)

snooleen wrote: »
    I think Cill Dara Abu is being spiteful because he screwed everything up with Ciara when he was forced to stop accepting the advice of internet folk ;)
    I was forced?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Why the hell would anyone want a GF. Regular sex is great but looking at a lot of my friends who are in longterm relationships is depressing. One isnt allowed go to the bookies anymore and we are not alllowed talk about horse racing if his GF is around :confused: Some of them need genuine permission to go out for a few pints. They are pathetic sights and i would never degrade myself or lose my personal sovereignty over some female.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Why the hell would anyone want a GF. Regular sex is great but looking at a lot of my friends who are in longterm relationships is depressing. One isnt allowed go to the bookies anymore and we are not alllowed talk about horse racing if his GF is around :confused: Some of them need genuine permission to go out for a few pints. They are pathetic sights and i would never degrade myself or lose my personal sovereignty over some female.

Time will tell!! Not all chicks are tyrants you know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

i have to agree on that!,i assume op is quiet young,so he has all the time in the world to find himself love,unless he's in some part of a will from an late relative on a condition to find someone which will give him a financial windfall!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

nicechick! wrote: »
    Time will tell!! Not all chicks are tyrants you know ;)

Are you nice? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Months ago that was

And all of a sudden you're George Clooney?

You've changed man, you've changed.............. into a ZXHUYS not so nice guy!

Are you nice? ;)

I'm a chick I admit have been known to have the (rare!) odd emotional outburst/occasional rant without any reason!! but ehh yup generally I'm lovely...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'm a chick know to have the odd emotional outburst/occasional rant without any reason!! but ehh yup generally I'm lovely...

So you're every girl who i've ever met then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭ceez

I was forced?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73938491 You also don't like your willy? hmmm I wonder why? At least OP's is guaranteed to be in tip top condition :p and I really hope your not from the Maynooth area :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Here's a woman for you: Link

MrStuffins wrote: »
    So you're every girl who i've ever met then?

:D ehh it makes us interesting... ;)

I'm a chick I admit have been known to have the (rare!) odd emotional outburst/occasional rant without any reason!! but ehh yup generally I'm lovely...

So in other words, you're a nutcase chick. :D

ceez wrote: »
    I really hope your not from the Maynooth area :eek:
    Why?

Why?

Maybe he's worried about STDs in the area.

So what's wrong with your willy? :p

It's too big, it can be an awful burden at times, I guess I'll have to struggle on though, I have to make up for guys like Samich you know.:pac:

Why?

This is exactly why: :p

except I'm a she thats worried about STD's in the area ;)

:pac:

It's too big, it can be an awful burden at times, I guess I'll have to struggle on though, I have to make up for guys like Samich you know.:pac:

Don't worry, your hallucinations will wear off soon. :p
    This is exactly why: :p

except I'm a she thats worried about STD's in the area ;)

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. :o So eh, how you doin'? :cool: - That's how you do it Samich.

• Advertisement

You know what they say about big talkers? - poor performers :p

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. :o So eh, how you doin'? :cool: - That's how you do it Samich.

I'm good thanks! How are you? :cool: Hope your taking notes here Samich :pac:

You know what they say about big talkers? - poor performers :p
    Not me:cool:

You sing this don't you, every time you look in the mirror? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHMnxp4IAI0

Cringe :o

I'm good thanks! How are you? :cool: Hope your taking notes here Samich :pac:

Bloated, constipated, got a boil on my ass the size of a walnut - you know, the usual. :eek:*

* Actually don't use that one Samich.

No, of course not. In fact I'm sure you could satisfy a blue whale with that thing you've got. Have you ... ever satisfied a blue whale? :D

Bloated, constipated, got a boil on my ass the size of a walnut - you know, the usual. :eek:*

No, of course not. In fact I'm sure you could satisfy a blue whale with that thing you've got. Have you ... ever satisfied a blue whale? :D

Take note Samich -Good sense of humour and cheeky. Your on a win :D

You sing this don't you, every time you look in the mirror? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHMnxp4IAI0

Cringe :o

Nope I sing this :pac:

You're quite the comedian, to answer you're question yes, yes I have:cool:

Get with the times! Remix that with mine and you've got:
    "I saw your face in a crowded place,
    And I don't know what to do,
    'Cause I'll never be with you, BECAUSE I'VE GOT A BIG EGO! OH, SUCHA A BIG EGO" :p :pac:

You're quite the comedian, to answer you're question yes, yes I have:cool:

Satisfied it with your ego I hope??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 theneed2rock

So you're looking to pull? I've one word for you: Coppers.

Sure it's a bit of a kip, but if you're hammered enough you'll fit right in and have a bit if Dutch courage.

coppers...helpings lads get the shift since 2001

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 fehenry

Try and change your negative thinking to positive,go to gym if you feel your not in shape.

Good advice here.
    Once you start doing something positive, you’ll find it will be a great help. You should realise that you are not the only one who has your problem. Girls as well as boys can be lacking in self-confidence and there are plenty of both around. Don’t think you are on your own or unique in any way.
    You really need someone to talk to; someone with a sympathetic ear. Just putting your thoughts and doubts into words and hearing yourself saying them can work wonders.
    I think you must try to act naturally and not pass yourself off as someone who is all the things you’d like to be.
    If you are a nice, sensible guy and not a show-off, it will come across. Leave the flash stuff to others. Either they are better at it than you or else they are just as unsuccessful and depressed as you are but are covering up.
    Take my word for it; once you start doing something positive, your self-confidence will increase.

Advertisement