Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭jaykay74

A chat with Alan Greene would be interesting on 5Live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

jaykay74 wrote: »
    A chat with Alan Greene would be interesting on 5Live

why on earth would anything that man has to say be interesting? he is a vile, bitter man who is an out an out liverpool fan, possessing a season ticket i do believe.

not so sure fergie will be putting him on the christmas list just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭jaykay74

why on earth would anything that man has to say be interesting? he is a vile, bitter man who is an out an out liverpool fan, possessing a season ticket i do believe.

not so sure fergie will be putting him on the christmas list just yet.

I meant the fireworks from Fergie. Alan Greene is a spiteful little expletive.

many from here going sunday??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Me and a butty of mine who's a gooner. Have a spare ticket for Norwich that I can't shift. As they haven't sold out on the site is my best bet to drop below Face value?

Decent view from a seat in the North East stand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Heading over with the old man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Heading over with the old man.
    7!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

Trilla wrote: »
    7!

you going? we will have to organise a trip soon if your tickets are spare some week.

you going? we will have to organise a trip soon if your tickets are spare some week.

No Jumpa has my tickets so won't be over until the Chelsea game. Keep your eyes out for spares for the City one in the tickets thread!

• Advertisement

is tom mcdermott a spoofer or what?

he is adament on his profile and i assume what ever paper/radio he works for, that inter expect sneijder to be a united player before next wednesday.

i know nothing much about him really apart from his profile and he supports united. is he full of s*it or trust worthy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

he is adament on his profile and i assume what ever paper/radio he works for, that inter expect sneijder to be a united player before next wednesday.

i know nothing much about him really apart from his profile and he supports united. is he full of s*it or trust worthy?

There are three of them (himself, M16_Ora and redrom) or somthing like that, that all seem to be hearing the same info or repeating each other. I think he is a bit of a spoofer to be honest. He doesn't work for anyone, he is a journo student - his source is someone who works for ESPN so he has no direct link from what I can gather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

He's a spoofer and a drooler. He claims to have a source at ESPN who keeps him in the loop, and tweets everything his 'source' apparently tells him as fact. Which is ridiculous because even if he does have a source at ESPN, they are by no means a reliable news outlet. And half the things he claims, ESPN don't even report it, so what does that tell us?

Out and out muppet, unfollow him tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

There are three of them (himself, M16_Ora and redrom) or somthing like that, that all seem to be hearing the same info or repeating each other. I think he is a bit of a spoofer to be honest. He doesn't work for anyone, he is a journo student - his source is someone who works for ESPN so he has no direct link from what I can gather.

Yeah he's just a student. I doubt he knows anything.

Latest twittology has the Sneijder deal being trashed put over cocktails tonight in Monaco after the draw. He was also at Manchester Airport this morning as well. Gets around does the bauld Wesley.:pac:

Blatter wrote: »
    Out and out muppet, unfollow him tbh.

hey Blatter. Don't use twitter much, but is there a tool/method to block someone...even when someone you follow retweets them.

Miers Porgans face makes me ill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

hey Blatter. Don't use twitter much, but is there a tool/method to block someone...even when someone you follow retweets them.

I think if you block him he wont show up...

• Advertisement

Lads did any of ye see that 1andonlywalshy? I haven't stopped laughing at him for weeks.
    Sneijder will sign by Thursday. He will definitely sign.

Thursday passes.
    Sneijder will sign Sunday

We approach Sunday, with no signs of any deal being done.
    If Sneijder doesn't sign by Sunday, he won't sign at all

On Sunday.
    The dream might finally be over, it doesn't look likely

A couple of days later.
    Sneijder will sign before the 31st August.

The guy has over 7,000 tweets, all about Sneijder:eek:

And people are still believing him and his followers are still going strong:pac:

Yeah, if you block them their tweets won't show up at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

And people are still believing him and his followers are still going strong:pac:

I view these chancers as broken clocks, if he spouts this stuff all the time he'll probably get something correct and his followers will double.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭markc1184

Walshy and McDermott are as bad as each other, definate spoofers! Getting great laughs out of them both though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Utd won't strengthen again before the window closes. I'm pretty happy Utd haven't signed Sneijder. Didn't like him vibe in interviews. If Utd are to succeed this season, it'll be more satisfying to win with the young lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,432 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Lads did any of ye see that 1andonlywalshy? I haven't stopped laughing at him for weeks.

Thursday passes.

We approach Sunday, with no signs of any deal being done.

On Sunday.

A couple of days later.

The guy has over 7,000 tweets, all about Sneijder:eek:

more likely same guy who did the modric story and he turned out be Liverpool supporter

<snipped for being offensive to children>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

<snipped for being offensive to children>

lol wtf did you post?

Keno 92 wrote: »
    lol wtf did you post?

You just want me a life time ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Keno 92 wrote: »
    lol wtf did you post?

There would have been an "edited by:" if it had been edited by a mod.

I bet he said nothing at all!

mars bar wrote: »
    There would have been an "edited by:" if it had been edited by a mod.

I bet he said nothing at all!

Not necessarily. If it had been edited by a mod within two mins after he posted it, that doesn't appear.

Not necessarily. If it had been edited by a mod within two mins after he posted it, that doesn't appear.

I know that can happen (no edited by) when you edit it with your own post. But it would be weird to have your post edited so quickly by a mod and not to see a note from the mod!

Anyway, doesn't matter. I want to know what he said if he did say something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Well lads The Flah has some business to be taking care of the next few months so I won't be around for a bit.

Homerjay you have my e mail address when it comes to paying up for that bet (:pac:), but I'd be happy enough for you to give it to charity either. If by some miracle there is a signing send me an e mail and I'll arrange to pay up no bother.;)

Keep her lit men.

Gwan the Deise/United.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Don't go Flah! We need you to combat morons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

flahavaj wrote: »
    Well lads The Flah has some business to be taking care of the next few months so I won't be around for a bit.

Homerjay you have my e mail address when it comes to paying up for that bet (:pac:), but I'd be happy enough for you to give it to charity either. If by some miracle there is a signing send me an e mail and I'll arrange to pay up no bother.;)

Keep her lit men.

Gwan the Deise/United.

Best of luck with whatever it is dude.

• Advertisement

You just want me a life time ban.

lol

Keep her lit men.

Gwan the Deise/United.

In Flah we trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭VW 1

Keep her lit men.

Gwan the Deise/United.

Will miss the contributions Flah, good luck with the business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,775 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I reckon Flah is pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I reckon Flah is pregnant

My bad :pac:

Keep her lit men.

Gwan the Deise/United.

I was going to thank that until the bolded part.

Best of luck Flah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

My money is on Flah posting just a regularly as before.

The chap just wanted some 'thanks'.

Anyone watching the draw for the Champions League draw? Cant believe they left the biggest highlight of Figo's career out of the highlight reel! Not everyone is privileged enough to have got nutmegged by O'Shea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Keep her lit men.

Gwan the Deise/United.

You're not allowed to go :(

Fine, leave us :mad:

Good luck <3

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    My money is on Flah posting just a regularly as before.

The chap just wanted some 'thanks'.

the funny thing for me is, one month ago he sent me that message that he was leaving for a while and gave me his email address, but he is still here :)

deadline day is only 6 days away, id nearly bet another 20quid he will post before then if he wins it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Manchester United are in Group C.

The 2nd team in the group is Benfica.
    The 3rd team in the group is FC Basel.
    The 4th team in the group is Otelul Galati.

L.O.L.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

United benfica Basel and otelul galati

I have no idea who Otelul are.

Handy enough group for United.

All the English clubs should get through without too much problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Manchester United are in Group C.

The 2nd team in the group is Benfica.

The 3rd team in the group is FC Basel.

And the Romanian Champions. Fantastic Draw!

So, Portugal, Switzerland and Romania for the away trips this year. Delighted with that draw, no long haul trips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

n32 wrote: »
    United benfica Basel and otelul galati

As usual,poor group stage fare....top spot to be expected......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Did yuo not see City's group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Except Arsenal - theyl'll have it toughh.

Degag wrote: »
    Did yuo not see City's group?

Actually Arsenal's group is difficult with Dortmund in there. I don't think City should have too many problems, they should qualify imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

Happy with that draw. Tricky group for Arsenal and a really tough CL debut for City.

Kinda envy their group.......nah, not really :pac:

UEFA are some gimps, where do they find these presenter's. Yer man would do a great job with the Eurovision...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement