Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

Hijpo wrote: »
    If we could only pass as well in the final 3rd as we do in our half we would create a few chances.

I do think theres a goal or two in it for us if he tweaks it right. There doesn't seem to be much of a show up front. I don't know if sloth is dropping deep or what but there has been acres on the edge of the D and no one is running into the space.

That time when Antenucci fell over but kept the ball was crying out for someone to be arriving on the edge of the box. 4 midfielders staying central and then not being there is very odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hijpo

That time when Antenucci fell over but kept the ball was crying out for someone to be arriving on the edge of the box. 4 midfielders staying central and then not being there is very odd.

I'd get adryan on for sloth. Hes left a few passes short and I don't think he's comfortable on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

My dad is giving out yards about Sharp. Too slow to the ball. Frustrating as usual.

Like the look of Antenucci overall but he needs to work on his understanding of the offside rule!!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭RichardoKhan

Bellusci is terrible. total liability & brutal basics........one of the worst signings made by Leeds & thats saying something..or should that be Cellinio?

Get IN!!!!!! Mowatt 1-1

Get IN!!!!!! Mowatt 1-1

The subs have made a hell of an impact, i thought the worst when Austin came on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Doukara should start the next game. Always looked dangerous when he was on the ball. Pity we didnt get to see Adryan today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Just watched the highlights on Beeb One. That big No.5 is useless. Hope he does not turn out to be the liability that I fear he will be:(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Bellusci is terrible. total liability & brutal basics........one of the worst signings made by Leeds & thats saying something..or should that be Cellinio?

Roque Junior?

This thread is hilarious and also sad at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭championc

Pepe "The Warrior" Bellusci will be awesome. Just wait. He'll live up to his nickname.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Roque Junior?

This thread is hilarious and also sad at the same time.

Yes that Bad. Mark my words his basics are brutal. Even allowing for settling in he's very poor.

Just to add a touch of optimism, we are currently only 4 points off 6th, when we were 3 pts off after 3 matches and 5 pts off after 5 matches 4 matches and so, 7 pts off top spot after 6 matches gives an indication that there are no runaway teams this far

Goes to prove the adage

Lies, damned lies & statistics...................

• Advertisement

And the comments below the article back up how good "The Warrior" is. People are remembering the "heart in the mouth" backpass. I have to say, I totally forgot that Pearse was playing until about 30 mins in

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

Now we're linked with Alejandro Sabella for manager. From WC final to championship in a few months. Crazy that's it's even an possibility! There's even a quote saying that he knows Cellino and would work for him. One thing Cellino brings is very enjoyable gossip :)

championc wrote: »
    And the comments below the article back up how good "The Warrior" is. People are remembering the "heart in the mouth" backpass. I have to say, I totally forgot that Pearse was playing until about 30 mins in

The Warrior strikes !!! 2 - 1 Leeds :)

And Antenuci makes it 3 - 1. Can we complete the ultimate revenge and reverse last seasons 4 - 1 ?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

3-1 now. Antenucci.

• Advertisement

Doesth my eyes deceive me?!?! I cant believe we are winning, and 3-1 and AWAY from home! Fans sound amazing!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not just winning, we won!

Now 2 points off 6th - Dare to Dream

I'm over on Saturday with my two buys - buzzin now !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

7 from 9 for Redfearn. Job well done:D

and we won! On a Tuesday night!!!

Im in shock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,494 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Great win tonight, hope the poor start doesnt cost in the long term!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Zipp101

Doukara was very good tonight. Antenucci seems solid as well. Still a lot of mixing and matching before a final xi is sorted out I feel though.

I hope Adryan gets a run this weekend...... the hype keeps building !

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

A win, away from home, on a Tuesday.......Worlds gone mad!

Messi19 wrote: »
    A win, away from home, on a Tuesday.......Worlds gone mad!

I worry about the dirty vulchers in the bottom 3rd of the premiership looking to poach a few players to keep them out of trouble.

Well I just checked and I wasn't dreaming!!! We actually won away from home last night. :-)

Delighted. Absolutely Delighted.

• Advertisement

First win away from home in a midweek League match, since November 2011 !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

And no red cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Jesus we really were under pressure in the 1st half, some turn around in the second half though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I have to say that Marco Silvestri looks like a fantastic signing. He is almost single handedly keeping us in games at times.

I'm looking forward to witnessing things live for myself this weekend. Must do my web checkin now :)

It does seem like Redfearn will be staying with the academy which brings us back to the new coach. Redfearn has certainly staked a claim but he still may not want it.

Darko Milanic is the name that is currently being touted, currently with Sturm Graz after joint them off the back of 4 League titles with Maribor. Graz are currently denying any contact has been made.

Also Alex Sabella is seemingly interested just off the back of his final defeat to Germany in the World Cup.

The more I think about it, the more I want Redfearn to keep going

• Advertisement

A fan's blog that I love reading - http://t.co/Y5GdoYQlHX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

BxuNNjpIcAAPbQa.png
    All put on (in single bets, not an accumulator unfortunately) by the one punter. None of you lot, was it? Over £1300 profit, not a bad night's work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

blueser wrote: »
    BxuNNjpIcAAPbQa.png
    All put on (in single bets, not an accumulator unfortunately) by the one punter. None of you lot, was it? Over £1300 profit, not a bad night's work.

By the one punter? Sounds like bulls.hit to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Mezcita wrote: »

If there was only 1300 profit I'd imagine there were hundreds of bets put on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Mezcita wrote: »
    Only going by what is on the Paddy Power Twitter page. Would they make it up, to possibly attract new customers? Who knows?

Phil Hay
    The news is out about Darko Milanic. He's agreed a deal to sever his contract with Sturm Graz and will soon become #lufc's new head coach

• Advertisement

JokerD wrote: »
    Phil Hay
    The news is out about Darko Milanic. He's agreed a deal to sever his contract with Sturm Graz and will soon become #lufc's new head coach

Paddy power still giving 8/13. Seems nailed on now

Messi19 wrote: »
    Paddy power still giving 8/13. Seems nailed on now

Backed him earlier when Thom Kirwin tweeted.

JokerD wrote: »
    Backed him earlier when Thom Kirwin tweeted.

Happy days. Betting suspended now

Looking forward to the match tomorrow :) I can't believe I'm actually saying that.

SarahBM wrote: »
    Looking forward to the match tomorrow :) I can't believe I'm actually saying that.

I'm feeling rather confident despite our derby record

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement