Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking to rent scenic countryside house from Sept

Options
  • 20-08-2011 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I'm looking to rent a house from September for up to 3 months (2 months at least). I'm looking for a house for two people in the country, in a nice scenic, private area. Doesn't really matter what county it's in as long as the area around it is lovely (a lake nearby would be a plus). I'll have a car so transport won't be an issue. I have a budget of 400-500euro per month, depending on the house and area. If anybody has a house they would like to rent please get in contact with me for more information. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

If you go over to Daft.ie there is both a holiday lettings section and also a Tenant Database where you can put up your requirements and then landlords with properties will contact you.

Otherwise I was down in the Beara Peninsula a few weeks back and there was a lot of holiday type homes for rent and I'd say even more throughout the winter. It definitely ticks the scenic box; I'd regard it as one of the most beautiful areas in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Denval

Hi there,

I'm looking to rent a house from September for up to 3 months (2 months at least). I'm looking for a house for two people in the country, in a nice scenic, private area. Doesn't really matter what county it's in as long as the area around it is lovely (a lake nearby would be a plus). I'll have a car so transport won't be an issue. I have a budget of 400-500euro per month, depending on the house and area. If anybody has a house they would like to rent please get in contact with me for more information. Thank you.

Hi,

We have a three bed detached home ,situated by a Marina near Ck on Shannon,quiet location yet shop and places to eat within walking distance.
    Rent is negotiable and house available from early Sept.perhaps might suit?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement