Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XFactor 2011 Discussion Thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Yer man luke lucas was my fave audition this year :)

My mam loved him!

Was I the only one who cried at that Jade girl and her adorable Granny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 King LeBron

Jade Richards was pretty awesome! I preferred Janet Devlin's audition though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Jade Richards was pretty awesome! I preferred Janet Devlin's audition though :D
    I thought that Jade was a million miles ahead of Janet, but then, they sang two different styles of song, which require different types of voices.
    But yes, Jade is the one for me. I never have favourites this close to the start, and I know someone in boot camp, but I want her (or the girl I know) to win...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I quite like Tulisa tbh. Cheryl was a bit of a 'tard, Simon's puppet.

I like her too, she's not afraid to tell the truth straight out instead of completely sugar-coating it.
    I miss Simon though, not sold on Gary Barlow yet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

i didn't think i'd like tulisa at all but i really like her
    however, i love kelly rowland, she's so genuine and out-straight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I really like Tulisa too. I like how theres no playing up of the competition between the girls on the panel like there used to be between Dannii/Sharon/Cheryl, they seem to actually...shocker...get on well! :P

I don't like Kelly's over-exaggerations. She does have the shiniest hair I've ever seen though.

I reeeally like the Xtra Factor presenters!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Gary Barlow is my new hero. Best judge ever! Also he does not look forty. Maybe thirty-five, but forty? :eek: Judges are graaaand, I really like Tulisa and Kelly Rowland still annoys me a little bit but compared to how I felt about Cheryl I'd have a Kelly Rowland shrine in my room. So good times.

Am I missing out loads by not being bothered to watch the Xtra Factor? I don't really like the auditions anyway, rather than spending another hour watching more. My stupid attention span is probably ruining a pleasant evening's television...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Slow Show wrote: »
    Gary Barlow is my new hero. Best judge ever! Also he does not look forty. Maybe thirty-five, but forty? :eek: Judges are graaaand, I really like Tulisa and Kelly Rowland still annoys me a little bit but compared to how I felt about Cheryl I'd have a Kelly Rowland shrine in my room. So good times.

Am I missing out loads by not being bothered to watch the Xtra Factor? I don't really like the auditions anyway, rather than spending another hour watching more. My stupid attention span is probably ruining a pleasant evening's television...

Xtra Factor is the best!! The hosts are so funny and you get info on all the acts and stuff.. tbh it's better than the real show half the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Some of The X Factor lads were on Jonathan Ross last night. There's a glorious bit early on concerning Louis. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm really disappointed that Jade wasn't put through:( On the other hand, I <3333333333333 Craig:D

My mam loved him!

Was I the only one who cried at that Jade girl and her adorable Granny?
    No. My throat closed up and I could barely see through the tears. My mam was the same. She BETTER be back in the twist next week.

Advertisement