Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Ah so that's why you flirt with CC and not me! There was me thinking I was ugleh :P yep, nearly 4 years now :D

Don't be greedy :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

G-Money wrote: »
    Don't be greedy :P

Because flirting with everyone when you're single is less greedy? :P Flirting is flirting and trust is trust, get over yourself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Because flirting with everyone when you're single is less greedy? :P Flirting is flirting and trust is trust, get over yourself ;)

LOL, i LIKE your theory Squishy :D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yes, your ideas intrigue me, how may I subscribe to your news letter? :)

Actually, how did himself do in the Gran Turismo event?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

The only list I want to be on is the list of people who's hair you're going to wash tonight!

• Advertisement

My dear Ms Katalog - when I wash your hair, you'll know it's been given a deep, thorough, refreshing, exhilarating cleansing followed up by a tender conditioning and brushing from follicle to tip... :p

The hose was for G-Money, he seems to be in need of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

You can hose it if you want, I don't care once I don't have to do anything :D

its the Lair, generally everyone needs a hosing down from time to time. Shower of smutmongers.

I know, I'm so proud of you all :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

When you're single you can flirt with whoever you like. Not my fault you're not single :P

But sure anyone can flirt with anyone they like :D

Most people in relationships have rules and boundaries about these things, some encourage it, some not so much.

* MOAR HOSE *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I am still alive people.

Delighted i survived 7hrs in the kitchens today. however i had to crawl into the bath when i got home. my back my legs and my feet were sooooo bad. i nearly couldn't drive home the pain.

ps y am i not on shims list :(

hdowney wrote: »
    I am still alive people.

Delighted i survived 7hrs in the kitchens today. however i had to crawl into the bath when i got home. my back my legs and my feet were sooooo bad. i nearly couldn't drive home the pain.

ps y am i not on shims list :(

Glad you survived, the feet and legs will be grand in a week, you'll be able to stand for 10 hours on end and not think about it.

As for the list, what age were you in 1984 when that really fast day Commissioner Gordon (who's my boss in case you're not aware) mentioned came around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Shim has a list??? I wanna be on a list!!

If anyone is interested, which i doubt you are, here's a pic of my finished tattoo! Yippee!

31255910150325638281484.jpg

I <3 my skull. Im thinking of naming him, suggestions welcome!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Glad you survived, the feet and legs will be grand in a week, you'll be able to stand for 10 hours on end and not think about it.

As for the list, what age were you in 1984 when that really fast day Commissioner Gordon (who's my boss in case you're not aware) mentioned came around?

hmm afraid i didn't exist in 1984 my kind sir. i came to exist in 1985.

yea am expecting the legs to get better over time. got 4hrs tomoro evening til 9pm, then 4hrs from 9am thurs to go through this week. then take the mother somewhere since she won't be able to drive. after that the legs are going up in the air for the weekend to rest!
    Shim has a list??? I wanna be on a list!!

If anyone is interested, which i doubt you are, here's a pic of my finished tattoo! Yippee!

31255910150325638281484.jpg

ADORBS my dear. i must get the mother to take piccies of my tats and throw them up for ye to see

hmm afraid i didn't exist in 1984 my kind sir. i came to exist in 1985.

Well then you'd best get onto the list... Foetus!

As for you Ms Cupcake - really love the tattoo, detail's amazing. If you want to be on the list, where were you that fateful day in 1984?

As for you Ms Cupcake - really love the tattoo, detail's amazing. If you want to be on the list, where were you that fateful day in 1984?

noice one :) chuffed . i think! i looove her coloured skull. mine is just black and white. actully i have two coloured ones out of 7. well hang on a sec i think i can get ye a link to my skull one:

try this - lemme know if it works:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150237881206049&set=a.448229231048.227617.229029206048&type=1&theater

I was but a twinkle in my fathers eye! -5 to be exact!

noice one :) chuffed . i think! i looove her coloured skull. mine is just black and white. actully i have two coloured ones out of 7. well hang on a sec i think i can get ye a link to my skull one:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150237881206049&set=a.448229231048.227617.229029206048&type=1&theater

Haha thats so cool! I love the little hat!

HAHAHA, I love it! You'll be like a pirate chef or something! 2 of my 3 are in colour, but the third is just a string of binary code, so it being coloured anything except black would look weird.

Love it H, very nicely done! :)

• Advertisement

Haha thats so cool! I love the little hat!

thanking you. tis my chef skull :) takes up one whole side of my right calf

HAHAHA, I love it! You'll be like a pirate chef or something! 2 of my 3 are in colour, but the third is just a string of binary code, so it being coloured anything except black would look weird.

All 4 of mine are black, except the butterfly has little bits of purple in it....

BadGirl wrote: »
    Love it H, very nicely done! :)

thank you both. yea shim it does kinda look pirate cheffy doesn't it. was soo going for the skull and crossbones, but different so well chuffed :)

All 4 of mine are black, except the butterfly has little bits of purple in it....

haha so does my butterfly. i shall throw the rest of them up for ye at the weekend perhaps. i think i shall be heading to bed soon. up at half 8 tomoro (my latest up in the week!)

Jaysus, i'm feeling ANCIENT now.....

Shim, can ya ban some of these whippersnappers or something lol...

x x

x x

shtop. me no whippersnapper. when you find out one of the girlies i was paired with in my class with today is 17 yrs old and isn't 18 til next april!!!

Well then onto the list you go!

tbh, your sexy red hair and Halloween undies made it pretty much a certainty ;)

It's actually turning into quite the list, next beers I shall demand tribute from you all :p Its OK BadGirl, I'll let you in on some of the action :D

x x

Nooooooooooooooo! I likes it here!

All mine are coloured, i never gave it any thought until someone pointed it out! I just gravitate toward colourful design!

my right calf is covered in a big 50's style mic!

I have 2 more in mind, one could work well as either colour or black and white and I intend it as a right shoulder piece. The other I definitely want in colour and it'll be going all around my upper chest and back in a circular sort of thing.

• Advertisement

Boney. After this little guy:

td11.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement