Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Jo, iv only after realising your Avatar is indeed a Brain exercising on a Exercise Bike. For some strange reason I thought before that your Avatar was a brain wearing a labcoat and also had a Stephoscope.

But, I shall save your brain, then you must save mine as I dunno why I thought that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Jo, iv only after realising your Avatar is indeed a Brain exercising on a Exercise Bike. For some strange reason I thought before that your Avatar was a brain wearing a labcoat and also had a Stephoscope.

But, I shall save your brain, then you must save mine as I dunno why I thought that.

My brain is on a treadmill because a few months ago I gave a talk about brain training programmes and I put this as the background. It's a brain in training!

Yup, I'm a giant nerd :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im skipping my first class tomorrow to get snow patrol tickets. That's dedication!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Gud woman yerself CC.....

Evening all....

Just about to catch up on some downloaded US telly.... few cold beers and no work tomorrow.. yay!!

Everyone ok??

x

Im very excited!!

I caught up on the first 2 new episodes of modern family, Im sooooo happy its back! There's new archer up too, big bang theory is meant to be up soon too! Its a great week for telly!!

• Advertisement

My faves are Glee (which i watched last night and found it great!) tonight is NCIS, NCIS LA and Sons of Anarchy.... plenty of eye candy in those ones CC ;)

BadGirl wrote: »
    My faves are Glee (which i watched last night and found it great!) tonight is NCIS, NCIS LA and Sons of Anarchy.... plenty of eye candy in those ones CC ;)

Oh! Ill Have to investigate those!!

Oh! Ill Have to investigate those!!

Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are in NCIS LA and this guy is in sons of anarchy..

http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/charlie-hunnam-jax-teller.jpg

And as for the guy from Criminal Minds??????? :eek:

Chris o donnell is a yay! The rest......meh !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

evening all, I am officially on holidays \o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    Congratulations on that Shim. Enjoy that.

Enjoy Shim x

Hi Wolfie x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Spent €70 on bed clothes today. They're so goddam pretty I could cry. Boyfriend is not allowed sleep on them :D

Also hello. Sexual harrassment panda is a sad panda when everyone sues everyone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Enjoy Shim x

Hi Wolfie x
    heya BG
    Spent €70 on bed clothes today. They're so goddam pretty I could cry. Boyfriend is not allowed sleep on them :D

Also hello. Sexual harrassment panda is a sad panda when everyone sues everyone.
    Evening boom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Fewcifur wrote: »
    So when are you going to bake me a pie? ;)
    Oh! I want a pie! Me first, me first!!!

i made apple flan last night and brought it home. parantly next week i am making quiche lorraine and some sort of puff pastry desert next week

I bagsy the pastry!

And as for the guy from Criminal Minds??????? :eek:

which one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALLLLLLL these shows and more. Crime buff here :)

When you're learning choux and making either éclairs or profiteroles, I'm all up in that!

I bagsy the pastry!

mam says you can have the puff pastry, she's having the innards!!!!

• Advertisement

When you're learning choux and making either éclairs or profiteroles, I'm all up in that!

what, like the hot air!!!!! :D:p

hdowney wrote: »
    what, like the hot air!!!!! :D:p
    Ah, you studying to be a pastry chef I guessing. I must tell you though your class hours are long, but will prepare you well for working a kitchen. I spend nine hours a night at work making the donuts

mam says you can have the puff pastry, she's having the innards!!!!

Im not sharing!! :mad: My innards! MINE!!!!

Ah, you studying to be a pastry chef I guessing. I must tell you though your class hours are long, but will prepare you well for working a kitchen. I spend nine hours a night at work making the donuts

nope not pastry chef. just chef!!! pastry 1 module. want to be italian chef :) just we had pastry wed til 9pm,

eeek 9 hrs of donut making!

nope not pastry chef. just chef!!! pastry 1 module. want to be italian chef :) just we had pastry wed til 9pm,

eeek 9 hrs of donut making!
    I also make muffins, and assorted baked goods. The nine hours includes the post-bake clean-up

I also make muffins, and assorted baked goods. The nine hours includes the post-bake clean-up

Will you PLEASE come live at my house??? :)
    Although would be in serious danger of not fitting through the door if there was baking going on here :D

Will you PLEASE come live at my house??? :)
    Although would be in serious danger of not fitting through the door if there was baking going on here :D
    I is also trained in the basics of carpentry(I can widen a doorway as necessary)

I is also trained in the basics of carpentry(I can widen a doorway as necessary)

LOL :)

Boards wouldn't load on my phone today, that was annoying.
    Luckily, I was super busy or I might have had withdrawals.

Had to celebrate Guinness Day after work...and everyone knows Arthur Guinnness was more Irish than St. Patrick and definitely only one person.

So...how is everyone else?

• Advertisement

Well, given St Patrick was Welsh, it's hardly a difficult thing to comprehend :p

I'm great, I'm drinking Buckfast :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement