Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

My roommate hit the dangerous level of drunk where he attacked a mature student. I am actually afraid of him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sure, you'll be grand!

Im approaching that dangerous level of tipsy where im soon gonna be up to mischief....

Quick........turn your phone off :0

Speaking of phones and drunken mischief. My friend drank two bottles of buckfast then rang his girlfriend and broke up with her.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Back home from Germany... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Teutorix wrote: »
    Speaking of phones and drunken mischief. My friend drank two bottles of buckfast then rang his girlfriend and broke up with her.

Oh dear :-|

• Advertisement

Oh dear :-|

The odd thing is she took him back this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

o/ hai peoples. eepsville i forgot that tonite was the noc cinema adventures / noc meat up and am at home in my jimjams watching masterchef with some wine!!

also noct peoples can yall tell me if ye are attending the grownup debs so i know what the sitch is for us meeting up/getting a table together etc? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

ITS TOO LATE!!!

Hee hee hee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

ITS TOO LATE!!!

Hee hee hee!

I start even BEFORE i've had a drink lately..... i can't even use the drink as an excuse lol

Have a good night CC, ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

BadGirl wrote: »
    I start even BEFORE i've had a drink lately..... i can't even use the drink as an excuse lol

Have a good night CC, ;)

S'ok!! its totally worked in my favour ;)

• Advertisement

S'ok!! its totally worked in my favour ;)

Yay! sounds good.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i has a wine, or five! and just fin watching last nites masterchef :) too much cooking!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Hello peoples! I also have booze. Just one beer though because I've to be up super early to teach. Ick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

ITS TOO LATE!!!

Hee hee hee!

*slides phone number over casually*

*still waiting for drunken text* :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes my noccies?

How goes my noccies?

Good good. How's wolfy?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good good. How's wolfy?
    Trapped in my house whyile sheets of water fall outside

Trapped in my house whyile sheets of water fall outside

Ick. I'm nearing the end of my beer and considering heading to bed soon. Stupid early morning teaching.

i has work tonight, then I have to go back tomorrow afternoon for a couple hours

i has work tonight, then I have to go back tomorrow afternoon for a couple hours

I greatly dislike having to work for money. Fingers crossed I win the lotto soon. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Ba ba ba ba ba ba baaa baaaaaaa!

...are you drunk Few?

I greatly dislike having to work for money. Fingers crossed I win the lotto soon. :pac:
    I keep hoping to do that as well
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Ba ba ba ba ba ba baaa baaaaaaa!
    Stop splicing your DNA with sheep!

I keep hoping to do that as well

Stop splicing your DNA with sheep!

It would probably help if I ever bought a ticket...

A hybrid fewcisheep? Interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

...are you drunk Few?

Nopes, having a lovely cup of tea from my new Elmo mug. That's right... an Elmo mug. "Elmo loves Mornings"... bam.

It would probably help if I ever bought a ticket...

A hybrid fewcisheep? Interesting.

Few.... Don't be DOING that to the sheep, it's not oooonnnnnnn :)

Nopes, having a lovely cup of tea from my new Elmo mug. That's right... an Elmo mug. "Elmo loves Mornings"... bam.

I have a winnie the pooh mug, just like your avatar, except piglet and Eeyore are on it too :D:D

Nice. I have no interesting mugs, just my empty beer bottle. Life can be cruel sometimes.

BadGirl wrote: »
    I have a winnie the pooh mug, just like your avatar, except piglet and Eeyore are on it too :D:D
    I always liked Eeyore. he knows what's going on in life

• Advertisement

Right I'm off to bed. Night lovelies!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement