Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

noice one :). am trying to hold on to my piercings at the mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I managed to get a big nerdy discount on Star Wars on Blu-Ray in HMV. Regular price €79.99, G-Money price €11.49

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

G-Money wrote: »
    I managed to get a big nerdy discount on Star Wars on Blu-Ray in HMV. Regular price €79.99, G-Money price €11.49

Wow, excellent price.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

BadGirl wrote: »
    Have you a Staropramen hangover today Seph?? :)

no thankfully :eek:

*pokes head in again*

tis very quiet in here today. is everyone destroyed with hangovers or something??? :rolleyes:

i am preparing the dinner. the spuds are in the steamer. then when they are done i shall lob in the asparagus for five seconds, heat up the sweet chilli sauce and quickly lash the tuna steaks into the skillet for a min :) q nice dinner.

now the question: key lime pie or lemon cheesecake for dessert??

and plenty of the vinos obvs :D

• Advertisement

hdowney wrote: »
    *pokes head in again*

tis very quiet in here today. is everyone destroyed with hangovers or something??? :rolleyes:

i am preparing the dinner. the spuds are in the steamer. then when they are done i shall lob in the asparagus for five seconds, heat up the sweet chilli sauce and quickly lash the tuna steaks into the skillet for a min :) q nice dinner.

Jeepers, that pot of gold is gonna stay at the end of the rainbow at that rate.

I'm just jealous, after my dinner of salmon and lettuce. :(

Ah, who am I kidding, twas a lovely dinner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

*pokes head in again*

I'll be there in a few mins :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

*pokes head in again*

I've been travelling all day, though I'm glad I went back for my sister's birthday, she turned 13 and when she saw I made the effort she was so happy (though tried to hide it under the teenage grunt :P)

I've been travelling all day, though I'm glad I went back for my sister's birthday, she turned 13 and when she saw I made the effort she was so happy (though tried to hide it under the teenage grunt :P)

Ah the teenage grunt. Classic :)

hello again

• Advertisement

Hiya G,
    evening Few, Squishy and anyone else....

Am having chicken noodle soup i made myself, it's yummy, spicy though :)

I think I haz a bored now.

G-Money wrote: »
    I think I haz a bored now.

Not heading out tonight G?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

BadGirl wrote: »
    Hiya G,
    evening Few, Squishy and anyone else....

Am having chicken noodle soup i made myself, it's yummy, spicy though :)

Awh spicy food kills my tummy :P I had chinese as a treat, now time for one of my cute tiny kopparbergs :P

Nope, not heading out. I have to be up bright and early to watch the Berlin Marathon. I might even be doing 2.5 miles myself before that. Just did some calculations, that means being out the door at 6.35am :eek:

LOL
    Look at this guy go.... :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lmE17Dg23w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

We're already one third of the way to the Lair V.4. *sigh*

We should have a wake for each one that gets killed off.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Jeepers, that pot of gold is gonna stay at the end of the rainbow at that rate.

I'm just jealous, after my dinner of salmon and lettuce. :(

Ah, who am I kidding, twas a lovely dinner :)

i has a confuzzed. what pot of gold?

EDIT: just copped it. and also realised that i haven't updated that thing since i put it there :)

We're already one third of the way to the Lair V.4. *sigh*

We should have a wake for each one that gets killed off.

A wake? you raise a good point, it's been far too long since we've had a Noc Beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Please spay or neuter your pets! This is a tragic example of an in-bread cat! http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313838_10150321850089133_265048399132_7654197_792326550_n.jpg

• Advertisement

A wake? you raise a good point, it's been far too long since we've had a Noc Beers.

i resoundly second this :)

I third it! :)
    if that makes sense LOL

reallyrose wrote: »
    Please spay or neuter your pets! This is a tragic example of an in-bread cat! http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313838_10150321850089133_265048399132_7654197_792326550_n.jpg

Oh god I guessed what it was just as I clicked! Egads! Toni Tuddle would love that!

Oh god I guessed what it was just as I clicked! Egads! Toni Tuddle would love that!

:pac: To the facebooks!

:pac: To the facebooks!

Already done! Less impact though, as Tuddle doesn't allow anyone to post on her wall. The bitch!

Already done! Less impact though, as Tuddle doesn't allow anyone to post on her wall. The bitch!

Yeah, I just noticed that. :eek:

speaking of the tuddle, she has been conspicuous by her absence lately hasn't she!

speaking of the tuddle, she has been conspicuous by her absence lately hasn't she!

Probably busy being a bitch! :pac:

BadGirl! Currently on a mission to finish this damn novella tonight! Hopefully you can read it tomorrow before you go to beddy byes. :)

Probably busy being a bitch! :pac:

BadGirl! Currently on a mission to finish this damn novella tonight! Hopefully you can read it tomorrow before you go to beddy byes. :)

LOL, good man few... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

This is why I love Rose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement