Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Maguined wrote: »
    got some business to take care of first but would really like a stiff drink.

How mysterious of you :P

I can't....apparently I'm in bed farting.

Maguined wrote: »
    In other news I don't suppose anyone is in town tonight for a quiet drink or two? got some business to take care of first but would really like a stiff drink.

Gah! If you'd put that up sooner I'd have been around.
    Next time, Gadget...next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Likewise. I find myself currently at home with a new sketch-pad. God I love stationary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Fewcifur wrote: »

Likewise. I find myself currently at home with a new sketch-pad. God I love stationary.

Loved your sketches on your Fb page... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

BadGirl wrote: »
    Loved your sketches on your Fb page... :D

I'm under pressure... I have to make 8 pictures to make by Wednesday night, and they're going to be critiqued by a whole design class. Pressure is on and I don't have the skill to make my ideas real.

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I'm under pressure... I have to make 8 pictures to make by Wednesday night, and they're going to be critiqued by a whole design class. Pressure is on and I don't have the skill to make my ideas real.

Well, i'm sorry but i would be absolutely no help to you. I have the imagination of a gnat and can't draw a straight line :D:D:D

you'll be grand, you'll get it done, no bother x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening anyone who's about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i am heading into my room to watch telly.

howanever i shall be around quite a bit this week my peeps as the doc has ordered me off college for the week - gastroenteritis and other peoples food doesn't mix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spratzer

Everyone check this video out and post it on facebook please. tryin to make my freind famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Hi Wolfie and H
    Poor H, rest up and plain food for you x hope you feel better soon x

You ok wolfie? x

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi Wolfie and H
    Poor H, rest up and plain food for you x hope you feel better soon x

You ok wolfie? x
    I got a bit oif a headache at the moment.

:( you dehydrated? or sleep too much today? i usually feel headachy if i haven't been drinking enough water or had too much sleep....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

headaches suck,

gah bg plain food!!! but you are probably right.

night lair

:( you dehydrated? or sleep too much today? i usually feel headachy if i haven't been drinking enough water or had too much sleep....
    No, I just get the damn things periodically. Might be a side effect of 15 concussions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Spratzer wrote: »
    Everyone check this video out and post it on facebook please. tryin to make my freind famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Cool story bro

I would have used this Nerin:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piW2RVZR7q4

I would have used this Nerin:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piW2RVZR7q4

Why haven't they made you a full mod yet?

Nerin wrote: »
    Why haven't they made you a full mod yet?
    You tell me.

You tell me.
    How would I know? I haven't been on here in months. You need to shout at someone. Probably Dav.*
    Anything changed on Boards since I disappeared into the wilderness? Anything interesting?
    Get me up to speed.

*always Dav.

I know for a fact that shouting about being a mod is a good way to never become a mod. I know very little of what is going on here. I am sorry i missed you at Wolfiefest in July though

• Advertisement

I know for a fact that shouting about being a mod is a good way to never become a mod. I know very little of what is going on here. I am sorry i missed you at Wolfiefest in July though

Just shout at him anyway ;)

yeah, doesn't seem much different.

I can't remember why I couldn't make it... I know it was important though, important enough to miss seeing ya sir. I had planned to show up, buy you a pint and punch people in the facial regions.
    Another time sir.

I plan to return in a few years if all goes according to plan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I thought you all should know that I just nearly died in a vicious spider attack. I'm safe now...but there may be some post traumatic stress shiz to come... Scariest 45 seconds of my life :(

I thought you all should know that I just nearly died in a vicious spider attack. I'm safe now...but there may be some post traumatic stress shiz to come... Scariest 45 seconds of my life :(
    Humongous Cupcake Eating Spider? I thought they only lived in New Guinea

Humongous Cupcake Eating Spider? I thought they only lived in New Guinea

Apparently they live on my bedroom blind! At first i was like 'Oh crap, my candle scorched my blind!'..........but then the scorch mark started moving.... Well i ran!

get a blunt object and go after the octopedal assailant.

get a blunt object and go after the octopedal assailant.

S'ok! I woke my dad up to rescue me. He wasn't impressed...

Should someone wake me to take on a spider a fiftieth my size i would not be impressed either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I was once woken out of my sleep at 3 a.m., loaded into a car, and brought to my girlfriend's house to remove a spider from the bath, because she couldn't pee with it in there. And no, I don't mean she peed in the bath.

"Not impressed" doesn't even begin to describe my reaction!!
    Morning all! Its cold outside! Everyone back under the duet!
    You spent the night under a duet? 0_o

Hmmm ... the singing threesome takes on a whole new meaning!
    Nightmares two nights in a row, on top of usual insomnia. Going slowly crazy O.o
    You can notice a difference?
    What he said! :p

You broke the habit of a lifetime and ventured to wear pants, didn't you?! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Morning all *yaawwwnnn*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement