Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning All.
    Maguined wrote: »
    Pffft like ye were not already cold blooded to begin with.

In other news I don't suppose anyone is in town tonight for a quiet drink or two? got some business to take care of first but would really like a stiff drink.

Only saw this now.

I bit my tongue >:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Morning folks!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sup denizens of the...er...*checks time* day..?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sup denizens of the...er...*checks time* day..?
    I just got done making some of that lovely overtime money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

S'up s'up?

I haz a hungreh, determined not to buy food at college though, must resist!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

S'up s'up?

I haz a hungreh, determined not to buy food at college though, must resist!
    Keeping up with the excercise regimen young squishy?

Keeping up with the excercise regimen young squishy?

I'm trying! The whole walking to college thing is good, the whole not wanting to make dinner and ordering pizza/chinese/fish and chips thing not so much :(

I'm trying! The whole walking to college thing is good, the whole not wanting to make dinner and ordering pizza/chinese/fish and chips thing not so much :(
    Try to be more moderate in how much of those things you eat. I personally lost over thirty pounds just walking 1.5 miles a day and cutting out the sweets. You can do it squishy, i believe in you!

Try to be more moderate in how much of those things you eat. I personally lost over thirty pounds just walking 1.5 miles a day and cutting out the sweets. You can do it squishy, i believe in you!

Moderate is not in my vocabulary, once I get the taste for something I have to have more! :P I'll get there on the cooking front, I've become the typical student in that all I make is pasta :P Anyone have anything easy I could make that doesn't require many ingredients? I always go onto those student recipe things and they say add this spice blah blah blah and it all sounds awful :P

• Advertisement

Maccaroni & cheese with some tuna fish mixed in is an amazing meal. i highly reccomend it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Moderate is not in my vocabulary, once I get the taste for something I have to have more! :P I'll get there on the cooking front, I've become the typical student in that all I make is pasta :P Anyone have anything easy I could make that doesn't require many ingredients? I always go onto those student recipe things and they say add this spice blah blah blah and it all sounds awful :P

chicken fajitias? all you need is a chicken fillets,pepper,red onion if you want and one or two wraps,Simples :-P

chicken fajitias? all you need is a chicken fillets,pepper,red onion if you want and one or two wraps,Simples :-P

I could never figure out chicken fillets, got them once, mother of christ what a mess and a waste! I eat more quorn than meat anyways. My problem is I'm a very bland kinda person, absolutely no spices whatsoever :P Pepper, red onions, bluh :P My dinners atm are always pasta with quorn chicken pieces and whatever sauce I pick up, or veggies with the same chicken pieces :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I could never figure out chicken fillets, got them once, mother of christ what a mess and a waste! I eat more quorn than meat anyways. My problem is I'm a very bland kinda person, absolutely no spices whatsoever :P Pepper, red onions, bluh :P My dinners atm are always pasta with quorn chicken pieces and whatever sauce I pick up, or veggies with the same chicken pieces :P

maybe taco's then? all you need is mince meat and a wrap or two and waalaa
    :-)

Can even use quorn mince if you're so inclined.
    As much as I love macaroni and cheese, if you're trying to lose weight it's one to avoid.

That could work :P I haven't made wraps in aaages, had them and had the worst tummy bug the next day, association :P What else do you put in wraps? I just kinda shove whatever's in the fridge into 'em :P

As much as I love macaroni and cheese, if you're trying to lose weight it's one to avoid.

Oooh the quorn mince is mank, avoid! :P I'm not off meat like, just like the taste of the quorn better generally.

And yeah was thinking that :P

True, but if you eat that for dinner you less inclined to snack in the evening.

That could work :P I haven't made wraps in aaages, had them and had the worst tummy bug the next day, association :P What else do you put in wraps? I just kinda shove whatever's in the fridge into 'em :P

dice up onion,pepper etc :-P Just make sure you cook the mince through properly,the time you had the tummy bug was the meat cooked through properly :-P?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

speaking of wraps (hello btw) i am having burrittos for my dindins tonite. YUM.

question for the peeps. how do i get linkies to my fb and twitter in the siggy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

hdowney wrote: »
    speaking of wraps (hello btw) i am having burrittos for my dindins tonite. YUM.

question for the peeps. how do i get linkies to my fb and twitter in the siggy?

Burritto? Nice! What type of burritto?

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Burritto? Nice! What type of burritto?

cheezie bean chilli one :)

dice up onion,pepper etc :-P Just make sure you cook the mince through properly,the time you had the tummy bug was the meat cooked through properly :-P?

I didn't have any meat on it that time actually, my housemate didn't wash her dishes properly, hence why I'm a clean freak. I really hate this whole college roommate thing, it's week 2 and I'm ready to scream at them :( Can't wait to get back to living with the bf, I can boss him around :P

hdowney wrote: »
    cheezie bean chilli one :)

Okay... that should do nicely

Okay... that should do nicely

it should indeed :)

Uh oh, the awkwardness when you just give out to a work colleague about their **** up. Now they'll check their email and realise I sent them an email and copied our boss on it. Zero patience for incompetent peeps. :mad:

Uh oh, the awkwardness when you just give out to a work colleague about their **** up. Now they'll check their email and realise I sent them an email and copied our boss on it. Zero patience for incompetent peeps. :mad:
    Indeed mine friend, indeed.

Indeed mine friend, indeed.

She hasn't spoken to me since, even though we're sitting opposite. Hah. Must point out mistakes more often, I'm enjoying the silence.

She hasn't spoken to me since, even though we're sitting opposite. Hah. Must point out mistakes more often, I'm enjoying the silence.

classic. i completely support this motion. particularly if she is the annoying chatty kathy, can't get any work done with her around type. *evil grin*

• Advertisement

Cement+plus that nice river you have in your city. Blessed silence forever

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement