Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

even if you sren't dure whst to do wiyh it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yep, that the best part of free stuf sometimes. I guess Ace is on your lap again.

He's trying to climb into it, he's really after my Grippos.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ah, he wants his share of them

He had his share (and more) now he wants my share

• Advertisement

Tell him no. Then keep saying it until he understands

he's gone downstairs to wreak havoc. and bark wildly at people on the street. Even though he is behind the storm window he behaves so badly they cross the street (which only encourages him to be worse as he thinks he's won)

he has won. he has forced the strangers away from his territory

Well I guess he has. he's an evil little imp, but you're right he wins

Dog logic is indeed strange

• Advertisement

Yes, well I don't know how logical it is to bite me awake every morning. Dog logic should tell him I'm going to push him off the bed and yell at him and lock him out.

Dog logic has never heard of repeatable result. he thinks you will be genuinely happy to be assaulted awake

So I guess he'll get used to being pushed out on his head.

That or he may eventually catch on.

Robin never ever bit me. She loved me.

Different dogs exhibit love in different ways

Now where did Deki go?

Deki fell asleep. This time head falling backwards instead of forward.

Pleasant slumbers then Deki.

awake again now.

• Advertisement

Mini-nap was it? they can be refreshing.

If you don't break your neck or upset the rolling chair...

yeah, there is that.

I didn't but I came to with a jerk and sprained my neck :p
    Ace is very quiet down there, he's probably sitting on my sofa eating something, because he knows he's not allowed to do that. :)

Mayhaps you should check up on him.

You're more than likely right again. be back

I tend to be paranoid.

i should have let the sleeping dog lie.:p Boy it is sort of freaky to hear Hugh Laurie (sp?) speak in his real voice after hearing him be House for so long.:)

That always creeps me out

• Advertisement

Then there is the Korean comedian from Louisiana, that's a surprise first time you hear him. I don't remember his name but I thought he was funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement