Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

He sure is, he's been trotting out the dirty comments for a while now.... G'Wan Shim! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Let's see if he can do a barrel roll.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's an art-form I've been working hard on for almost 20 years. There've been some clangers in the early days where I made a real tit of myself, but I've gotten to the meat of the thing now and have a firm grasp on the essentials :D

I'm also completely corrupting the people I work with which is a good thing. Best to level the playing field really and out everyone on equal footing.

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's an art-form I've been working hard on for almost 20 years. There've been some clangers in the early days where I made a real tit of myself, but I've gotten to the meat of the thing now and have a firm grasp on the essentials :D

I'm also completely corrupting the people I work with which is a good thing. Best to level the playing field really and out everyone on equal footing.

I work mainly with guys, and am considered 'one of the guys' when it comes to nights out or being friends with them... I can hold my own with alcohol with 99% of them and i also have a dirtier mind than most of them and am very hard to offend. I LOVE when i sometimes shock people (not in a bad, you are fired for sexual harrassment kinda way iykwim?) they don't expect it from me... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My co-workers keep wondering if I should be allowed to move about unsupervised. Something about questionable sanity

• Advertisement

Hey Wolfie, you gonna give me a title?? :D I believe you are the best at it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

BadGirl wrote: »

That sounds like a challenge!

In other news, I had to submit 8 finished pieces of art for a lecture tomorrow. It's coming up to 2am and I've powered through to a grand total of 5. All my easy ideas have been done, now for the 3 hardcore ones... me thinks I won't be achieving my imagined end product.

Right, it's well past my bed time and I think I've cooled down enough to get some sleeps, so I think I shall take my leave of you darlings :p

NN all, if you're headed to work, have a good one Wolfie.

Anything we can help with Few?

NN shim x

I has named one person. leave it with me though. Now, time I was off to work

• Advertisement

I has named one person. leave it with me though. Now, time I was off to work

LOL, thanks wolfie!
    Have a good night in work x

Hellooooooooooo
    Am i all alone here??????????? :(

Anything we can help with Few?

NN shim x

Nopes nopes, Just throwing together some quick art pieces. Had them sketched out to be all fancy and epic, but now they're quick sketches and the occasional image thrown in. Oops :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Hello.

I'm bored.

It is night time.

I find myself here.

Hello.

I'm bored.

It is night time.

I find myself here.

Generally how things go alright

Go to sleep perhaps? Always works. Kinda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Generally how things go alright

Go to sleep perhaps? Always works. Kinda.

At work.

*weeps*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

TOO EARLY *CRIES*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

TOO EARLY *CRIES*

I agrees. It wasn't my iphone, I've no idea how to use it, will stick with my lovely htc hd7 :D I'm on my way to college though and it's all wrapped up so you guys will have to wait :P

I agrees. It wasn't my iphone, I've no idea how to use it, will stick with my lovely htc hd7 :D I'm on my way to college though and it's all wrapped up so you guys will have to wait :P

Tease :mad:

Tease :mad:

It's a sign I care ;) I'm finished at 12 today though so you shouldn't be waiting too long :P

• Advertisement

It's a sign I care ;) I'm finished at 12 today though so you shouldn't be waiting too long :P

It's already been too long!

If i haven't seen it by 12.05 Im going to kill the internet in a fit of rage!!

No one except me is allowed to kill the internet, I have to work here and I need to reserve killing it as a measure of last resort when I need time off!

Also, good morning all :)

No one except me is allowed to kill the internet, I have to work here and I need to reserve killing it as a measure of last resort when I need time off!

Also, good morning all :)

Can i at least set fire to it???

You can set fire to Gaia Online, that's pretty big and you can do what you like with Facebook.

Awesome :cool:

Any news this morning Cupcake?

Any news this morning Cupcake?

Nawh, nothing exciting! Im really craving popcorn though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I was asleep in lair v2 - why did no one wake me up.....was trapped in there for ages!

this place is new and shiney.......too shiney!

Sorry - hey everyone!! o/

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    It's already been too long!

You didn't answer my plea for company so you can't moan ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement