Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

oooh, that's not a bad plan CC, but it's only 11am and my popcorn stash is in my flat. I whole heartedly recommend the addition of Malteasers to popcorn for super noms!

Morning Squishy, happy with the ink work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Delighted tbh, it's my first colour tattoo :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Shiminay wrote: »
    oooh, that's not a bad plan CC, but it's only 11am and my popcorn stash is in my flat. I whole heartedly recommend the addition of Malteasers to popcorn for super noms

WANT!!!
    Delighted tbh, it's my first colour tattoo :P

Ah colour tattoos! My one weakness!

Ugh, why did I stay up so late? Eddie Rockets was a good call though. Sleeping in and being half an hour late for work probably wasn't.

Also, someone brought a baby in and it's crying. It obviously wants to be here about as much as I do.

Getting a crap haircut wasn't one of my better ideas although I am now sporting a moustache, tempted to twirl the ends and get a top hat...

Screw popcorn!!! Now i want Eddie rockets!!!!

• Advertisement

I can't imagine screwing pop corn would be very satisfying and the bits would get everywhere and what about the salt :eek:

I can't imagine screwing pop corn would be very satisfying and the bits would get everywhere and what about the salt :eek:

I'd want a lot of butter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Food sex, really? Have we sunk this low already in the day?

Tbh Im surprised it took this long!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

We are truly perverted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

hello my people. squish you are late with the pic, cc is already destroying parts of the internet!

i am in a :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: mood. the peoples in the swo told me that my btea would be in my bank ac today (so a 2day extra wait) fine tho. this morning i check and no moneys. so i cart my sick arse to the po to check there. nope no moneys. so i have NO MONEYS at all. i now have to cadge a lift down to arklow to try sort this mess out. otherwise there will be no bills paid, no food and no going to college next week as i am penniless and have noone to borrow off

We are truly perverted

I haven't even started!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

hdowney wrote: »
    hello my people. squish you are late with the pic, cc is already destroying parts of the internet!

I'm late?? *Flicks back to previous post* crap, I meant 2! Then I have to cycle home and try to access the neighbour's internet, buhh!

I'm late?? *Flicks back to previous post* crap, I meant 2! Then I have to cycle home and try to access the neighbour's internet, buhh!

WHY ARE YOU TORTURING US?????????

WHY ARE YOU TORTURING US?????????
    because she has learned well how to be devious.

LOL, it's ok squishy, Gaia is the competition, but it's astronomically big, so Cupcake'll be busy destroying that for hours.

No no!! Im starting on boards! Forum by forum!! *strikes match*

You'll have to get through me first!

130870620663.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I have done a good deed for the day (week?) today. Best friend was sent home from placement for being sick, apparently there's a b!tch of a tummy bug going around. So I meet her back at college, take her to mine, get my car and drive her to her parents', then drive home to park the car and come back into work. I am Super-Taxi-Driver! :cool:

If I pick up this bug she'll never hear the end of it though :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

jokettle wrote: »
    If I pick up this bug she'll never hear the end of it though :pac:

... you absolute dosser... I'm onto you :cool:

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    ... you absolute dosser... I'm onto you :cool:

Quiet, you.

A good deed well done Jo - well played you!

A good deed well done Jo - well played you!

Can I now be mean and selfish for the rest of the week?

... I knew you had an angle! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Soooo tired.

reallyrose wrote: »
    Soooo tired.

How many days left now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Fewcifur wrote: »
    How many days left now?

Last day is tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Just went out for a long walk. I'm pooped now! Gonna get some nice cold beers and chill out in the garden :D

You mean like normal? :P

• Advertisement

Just went out for a long walk. I'm pooped now! Gonna get some nice cold beers and chill out in the garden :D

Gimme!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement