Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Gimme!

A walk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

WHY ARE YOU TORTURING US?????????

sad_kitten.jpg

I iz sowwee!!

IMG_0335.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

jokettle wrote: »
    I have done a good deed for the day (week?) today. Best friend was sent home from placement for being sick, apparently there's a b!tch of a tummy bug going around. So I meet her back at college, take her to mine, get my car and drive her to her parents', then drive home to park the car and come back into work. I am Super-Taxi-Driver! :cool:

If I pick up this bug she'll never hear the end of it though :pac:

um don't come near me for a few days then. this is what i have!

I iz sowwee!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cute :) the blue is so perdy :)

so - i went off to the swo in arklow re me no get paid. they said there was a glitch on the computer where it suspended my ja payment but didn't release my btea payment. ooook. however they said i will now get two weeks payment next week, but they cannot do anything bout me getting money this week. surprise sur-friggin-prise.

NOT HAPPY

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

"Together we are invincible" - that's really cool Squishy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im being brought too see batman live tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lucky you! Enjoy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

ooooh, you should get a Poison Ivy costume, you've already got the hair :p

I bumped into Darragh and he was telling me all about it, said it's silly in places but in a good way and is a pretty good laugh. I hope you enjoy!

Shiminay wrote: »
    ooooh, you should get a Poison Ivy costume, you've already got the hair :p

I bumped into Darragh and he was telling me all about it, said it's silly in places but in a good way and is a pretty good laugh. I hope you enjoy!

My friend just won the tickets on twitter! Free night out for us!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Lucky! :P

Enjoy yourselves! :)

jealous. am sitting here poor :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Evening :)

evnin

what are the nocts up to this evenin?

I just ate chinese on my lonesome :( someone come to Maynooth for the craic!

I just ate chinese on my lonesome :( someone come to Maynooth for the craic!

aww squish. why don't you come to wicklow for the craic? i am too poor to come to maynooth (see above!)

hdowney wrote: »
    aww squish. why don't you come to wicklow for the craic? i am too poor to come to maynooth (see above!)

And I'm too poor to go to Wicklow! :( I had the chinese bought for me by the bf online, but he has to stay in Dublin tonight :(

And I'm too poor to go to Wicklow! :( I had the chinese bought for me by the bf online, but he has to stay in Dublin tonight :(

:(:(:( i don't even have someone to buy chinese online for me. so sad. life sux

I wouldn't go that far, there's a lot worse off. I'm gonna get an early night, have had the most hectic of hectic weeks, not often I actually look forward to the weekend but I am now! Night folks :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Anybody here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Evening all :D

Finished work for the weekend, although just spent the last couple hours doing a compliance training about FDA requirements for pharma companies and other such joys...... :(

MOAR beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey there misbehaving female

• Advertisement

Hi Wolfie.. You ok?? x
    Have been very good tonight, haven't had a chance to misbehave YET! :D:D

Bit tired here.

Bit tired here.

You got to go to work tonight? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Prob to late for "Random Acts of Take-Away FOOD!!!"...
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Evening all :D

Finished work for the weekend, although just spent the last couple hours doing a compliance training about FDA requirements for pharma companies and other such joys...... :(

MOAR beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I had to do any bribery compliance training this week, I feel your fail.
    But MOAR beer is always a good option.....
    Anybody here?

0/

BadGirl wrote: »
    You got to go to work tonight? :(
    I working until Monday morning. hey there BZ

Hi all!! Batman live was seriously good fun!! We were in The front row!! Row a, seat 26! Yer man Dave fanning off the radio was 2 rows behind us :D

Glad to hear it Cupcake

Hi all!! Batman live was seriously good fun!! We were in The front row!! Row a, seat 26! Yer man Dave fanning off the radio was 2 rows behind us :D

Your pics on FB look great, you had fab seats :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Dave Fanning? Jaysis, that's annoying. Or rather, he. Is. :D

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Dave Fanning? Jaysis, that's annoying. Or rather, he. Is. :D

yessssssss, hate that fecker......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement