Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

koth wrote: »
    just another day!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

*faints*

:pac:

Don't worry bro, she's just a mixed up girl with nuthin' on her miiiiind

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    The weekend has landed and the Milky Bars are on Koth! :p Happy Friday Nocs.
    Damn, my secret is out!! :P

milkybarkid.jpg
    It's worth noting Cupcake, there's a difference between fainting and swooning ;)

:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Morning guys, happy Friday! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday to Few and squishy! :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning to you Few and Squishy.

Few my brother, I think it's TEA TIME!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It's worth noting Cupcake, there's a difference between fainting and swooning ;)

Now thats just mean!!
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Don't worry bro, she's just a mixed up girl with nuthin' on her miiiiind

Quiet you!

Now thats just mean!!
    But how? The suggestion of Swoons because you're pretteh lady are surely not mean!?

But how? The suggestion of Swoons because you're pretteh lady are surely not mean!?

Wait....wut....?? Im so confused :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

morning nocturnals. i still have a not well :( and a poor :( where o where to get cheap but nice booze for the weekend?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning

hdowney wrote: »
    morning nocturnals. i still have a not well :( and a poor :( where o where to get cheap but nice booze for the weekend?

Aldi?lidl near you :)? do you drink beer?

• Advertisement

Morning

Aldi?lidl near you :)? do you drink beer?

lidl. i drink the beer, the cider, the wine, the vodka, the rum, the whiskey....... :cool:

Poor Helen! You're really having a run of bad luck :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

lidl. i drink the beer, the cider, the wine, the vodka, the rum, the whiskey....... :cool:

that made me laugh :-D,they normally have good deals in lidl

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes it nocts?

morning nocturnals

That... that makes... little sense. It's like saying "Hello non-irritating After Hours resident" :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That... that makes... little sense. It's like saying "Hello non-irritating After Hours resident" :p
    or, "What a nice thing to say Fewcifur"

I'm still trying to figure out how it's almost half 12 already!

How goes it folks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

How goes it folks?

Hi all, BadGirl isn't feeling well today :( I want to sleep but can't.... Curled up on the sofa with a blanket though so that's nice.... Anyone wanna bring me a cuppa? :D

Happy Friday everyone x x

Morning BG. I believe Fewcifer offered to make everyone tea last night, so I'll defer it to him...

How goes it folks?
    Three more shifts to my day off

• Advertisement

Oh noes! I feel a cold coming! Someone get me some vitamin c, fast!

I don't know if I can throw oranges that far squishy, but I'll give it a shot. Now, where did I leave that linear accelerator

Three more shifts to my day off
    Blarg :( You seem to work quite a few weekends. It's one part of the Hospitality business I don't miss.
    Oh noes! I feel a cold coming! Someone get me some vitamin c, fast!
    smiling_orange.jpg

I don't know if I can throw oranges that far squishy, but I'll give it a shot. Now, where did I leave that linear accelerator

I was wondering why that guy got hit on the head with an orange, you nearly killed him...close, but no cigar! :P
    smiling_orange.jpg

=D Awesome!

Blarg :( You seem to work quite a few weekends. It's one part of the Hospitality business I don't miss
    I work at least part of every weekend

Poor Helen! You're really having a run of bad luck :(

i really am at the mo. and i think (although am not certain) that i have a slow puncture in my tire, and the last one of them i had on mams car the darn thing was in the sidewall so the tire had to be replaced. cost me like 50 on a deal for a fiesta, crikey knows what it will cost me for my primera!
    that made me laugh :-D,they normally have good deals in lidl

hehe glad i made you laff. well trust me i shall make sure plenty of the booze is bought (glad last week i filled the freezer with meats, now only need to buy accompaniements) even if i am living on beans (ick) and toast!

off to do the shopping. back soon nocts

Morning BG. I believe Fewcifer offered to make everyone tea last night, so I'll defer it to him...

Sorry guys, I'm on the coffee today! Hazelnut syrup all round! Woop! :D:D:pac::D:pac::D:confused::eek::pac::D;);):p:rolleyes::D

Somebody get the tranq gun. Few's lost it......again.

Sorry guys, I'm on the coffee today! Hazelnut syrup all round! Woop! :D:D:pac::D:pac::D:confused::eek::pac::D;);):p:rolleyes::D

boo and we were looking forward to your tea. no wonder you are snippety this morning if you are high as a kite on the coffee!!

back from the shopping. bleeding thing near killed me and now got to worry about lunch and what we are having for dinner

• Advertisement

boo and we were looking forward to your tea. no wonder you are snippety this morning if you are high as a kite on the coffee!!

back from the shopping. bleeding thing near killed me and now got to worry about lunch and what we are having for dinner

What does snippety mean? Am I giving out free circumcisions or something? That'd be weird. Why would you suggest such a thing?! Leave my winky alone!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement