Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I remember him, but I can't remember his name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I can't remember either that 70s show is on now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Think it was time I was heading off as I am in need of tobacco products. Sweet dreams when you get there Deki

Going now Wolf before I do fall out of the chair. Enjoy the night Wolf and good rest when you get around to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning All,

Looks like it's going to be an other fecked up day in work...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Hey everyone! It's very early to be posting here but seeing as I surprisingly got a great night sleep last night I never got to post! Oh! Well! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Morning All,

Looks like it's going to be an other fecked up day in work...

another fecked up day in general. the bills they hound me. just when you think you have sorted yourself, something else comes knocking at the door. ARGH i just want to bury my head under the duvet and hide.

I remember him, but I can't remember his name
    His last name is Cho (like show)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hi people :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Hey Links! What's new with you? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Today I discovered that there is a genus of snails called Ittibitium. How adorable is that?

jokettle wrote: »
    Hey Links! What's new with you? :)
    hi jo :)

lesse... been on estrogen a month now, been seeing my wonderful girlfriend for a month too, nearly completely moved out from home, just a few bits and pieces left... big steps :) life is scary/awesome/amazing/frantic and it's been brought to my attention that I say awesome far too much

reallyrose wrote: »
    Today I discovered that there is a genus of snails called Ittibitium. How adorable is that?
    science-robot.jpg

Hey Links! Hows everyone tonight?

hi asphyxia :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Links234 wrote: »
    hi jo :)

lesse... been on estrogen a month now, been seeing my wonderful girlfriend for a month too, nearly completely moved out from home, just a few bits and pieces left... big steps :) life is scary/awesome/amazing/frantic and it's been brought to my attention that I say awesome far too much

That's quite a month! I moved a few months ago, only really across the road and up a bit from my last place but it was still a fairly big transition. Moving out of home must be a huge thing for you! Hope it's going well :)

I need to buy proper grown-up interview clothes. 4 months later I finally have money I earned giving tutorials in my account (stupid Trinity and their inability to PAY ME MY DAMN MONEY ON TIME) so I'm going to spend it all tomorrow! Some on interview stuff, the rest on pretty shiny things :D

reallyrose wrote: »
    And are they? ittty bitty I mean?

Hey Links, Jo, Asphyxia anyone else:)

I can't believe I missed the earthquake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

hey peoples.

question one - earthquake??? what

second i just had a complete heart attack, when i realised i was due at the nurse at 10:30am today! completely forgot :o

There was an earthquake?

What earthquake? :confused:

Dinner in a few mins :p

• Advertisement

it was an east coast earthquake and i missed it.

I must have slept through it

hi wolfie! :D

this is for you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How how how Howdyyyyyyyyy folks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hi Everyone.... :D
    Hope everyone is good???

Interesting choice for me Links. Hi Seph and BG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

hello everyone in the lair.

Interesting choice for me Links.

it's a particularly kickass song from an album based on a 70's RPG that has a human-canine like race called Vargr. which I thought you'd kinda dig :)

19538.jpg

sj1b-vargr.gif

amazing album! :D

hi again Sam and hi to you too BG.

• Advertisement

hi hondasam and deki :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement