Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Mornin' y'all! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Few, you gone to bed yet? Ya nutter... i'm exhausted now....:)

Day for the couch methinks... Hi everyone... :D

BadGirl wrote: »
    Day for the couch methinks... Hi everyone... :D

Day on the couch here too. Haven't gotten over Friday night, let alone last night. The match was good though, made things a little better.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Signing in for a couch day here too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I stayed up far too late last night / this morning.... Really tired and slightly hungover now...
    I have soooo much I need to do today and no inclination to do any of it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

BadGirl wrote: »
    I stayed up far too late last night / this morning.... Really tired and slightly hungover now...
    I have soooo much I need to do today and no inclination to do any of it......

Unsurprise, unsurprise :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Surprisingly small hangover this morning. I think i killed it with copious cups of milk. Uuummmmmm milky milk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i was up far to late trying to sleep. but am here now people. so the match was good ye? happy out so far.

btw few i think i have realised i am not friends with you on facebook. this is a problem that needs fixing.

he bg sorry you feel so urgh! know the feeling. take it you are not floating in shoity water tho so it didn't keep the lash on there either. i'd be well fupped if it goes at one. my house is right between the vartry and the sea! on the FLAT!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Hangover finally gone. I want tea. And shopping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

It's a day of reading philosophical texts for me. In German.I am that awesome.(Kill me now!) :D Shopping and tea would certainly be epic.

It's a day of reading philosophical texts for me. In German.I am that awesome.(Kill me now!) :D Shopping and tea would certainly be epic.

is that what you are studyin in college squish? something german and philosiwatsit!

hdowney wrote: »
    is that what you are studyin in college squish? something german and philosiwatsit!

Maths and German. This is for my literature and society module, which is slowly killing me!

Really didn't like Philosophy. Interesting at times but didn't dig it overall.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Maths and German. This is for my literature and society module, which is slowly killing me!
    What texts are you reading squish? Any chance you taking on Herr Hegel?

What texts are you reading squish? Any chance you taking on Herr Hegel?

Nope, Kant, Lessing and Goethe

No Wittgenstein or Kirkegaard, shame.

nosey - why math and german

nosey - why math and german

It's a love affair that few understand :) I just really enjoy them :)

do you have a career path in mind from them?

• Advertisement

You must of loved meeting me then

do you have a career path in mind from them?

I'm gonna be a teacher, dunno if it'll be in Ireland or Germany yet though, if it's Germany I'll have a lot more courses to do :P
    You must of loved meeting me then

I did, but why must I have?

I did, but why must I have?
    I is a philosophically minded fellow of German descent

Why on earth would people want to go shopping at this time of the day at the weekend. The shops are just packed. Insanity.

Id love to be shopping right now...

Id love to be shopping right now...

You'd never get me going to shopping centres and the like at this time on a weekend, complete nightmare. I don't understand why anyone would choose to go at this time of the day.

G-Money wrote: »
    You'd never get me going to shopping centres and the like at this time on a weekend, complete nightmare. I don't understand why anyone would choose to go at this time of the day.

Because Sunday's are boring and there's nothing better to do!

how do you know they are packed? if you wouldn't go there!

I is a philosophically minded fellow of German descent

I hate all these philosophical texts though! Bah!
    Why on earth would people want to go shopping at this time of the day at the weekend. The shops are just packed. Insanity.

Any time is a good time for shopping, when I've money...:(

• Advertisement

how do you know they are packed? if you wouldn't go there!

On occasion I have been there at this time, which is why I don't go at this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement