Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I wonder will he ever be able to stop it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Kojak wrote: »
    I wonder will he ever be able to stop it?
    I can stop anytime I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Is that not what chain-smokers say when they are trying to kick the fags?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

what's this about shifty characters in the lair?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

hi Froo :)

what's this about shifty characters in the lair?
    FROO!! Skittle?
    pic_skittles.jpg

hehe! hey deki, hey wolfie! nom nom, just finished a pakcet of skittles on the way down here actually (library). Im pretty damn good, actually. just got my first A in school, last week, which is pretty awesome, now i've a week off to spend studyin and doin not a lot, then another three classes, one assignment, one exam and im free for the combined christmas and summer!

**** yeah! just finished a packet of skittles on the way over here, stoked to find more now! haha, here btw bein the library, so wont be around for too long, just checkin school emails and stuff (got my first A last week too!!!) and playin dum facebook game (me and my flatmate accidnetly got competitive and it's startin to get a weeee bit outta control... >_> )

how's things here?

wow you have it all together Froo

• Advertisement

bah, it told me it hadn't posted the first one and i couldnt remember what i said... oh well... muahahaha, *postwhores*

Things are going well enough hereabouts

It is warm there at Christmas Froo?

Deki wrote: »
    wow you have it all together Froo

hehe, don't worry, that bit's all an illusion, still paddling like a duck underneath ;)

life's good though. so so stoked about school goin okay, though this class now is my first written assignments... the A i got was on a live counselling demonstration in front of examiners, which was nerve wrecking, but haven't done a written exam thing since i lived in irelnad.... even then twas a couple of years before i left!

Things are going well enough hereabouts

good to hear. any news i may have missed out on over the last 6 months or so?
    It is warm there at Christmas Froo?

yep! it's all about bbqs on the beach and **** like that at xmess over here. weird goin for my xmess surf with so many people on the beach, in fact, but yep, usually quite sunny, it's the middle of summer there, we're just coming into springtime now after a fairly miserable winter. (though we got a few days of snow - enough to have lots of fun in,but not enough to get sick of it - just perfect!!!)

You'll be fine in your written exam.
    Here it's Fall but it is feeling more like winter. :)

good to hear. any news i may have missed out on over the last 6 months or so?
    Well there was Wolfiefest in July.

I will say night/day now Froo - Take care of you and have fun... later Deki

You'll be fine in your written exam.
    Here it's Fall but it is feeling more like winter. :)

aye, we'd a few days to remind us how awesome summer can be, but have spent the last two getting rained on. it's funny, cos as an irish immigrant, i'm a lot less upset by this than most of the kiwis here...
    Well there was Wolfiefest in July.

ooh, im intrigued, do please tell me more!

ooh, im intrigued, do please tell me more!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72367673

Epic experience I must say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

ARGGH can't sleep as usual!

hello Teddy.

Insomnia sucks indeed Teddy

Hi Deki/Wolfie. How's things?

ok Teddy. You have a good day?

Hi Deki/Wolfie. How's things?
    Goes well enough. No complaints really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Gotta love the ole insomnia.Im currently in a 7am-fall asleep 4pm wake up pattern.And with work @ 10 on wednesday looks like all nighter is on the cards to sort that out.Only problem is I will prob end up falling asleep at like 10 or 11 in the morning and make it even worse :(

Soby wrote: »
    Gotta love the ole insomnia.Im currently in a 7am-fall asleep 4pm wake up pattern.And with work @ 10 on wednesday looks like all nighter is on the cards to sort that out.Only problem is I will prob end up falling asleep at like 10 or 11 in the morning and make it even worse :(
    I got hate when things like that happen

I'm going to have to find time for a nap in work.
    I hate when you stay up all night before work, and as soon as you have to get up you feel like sleeping:rolleyes:
    The Gods have a sick sense of humor :P

I don't know what is worse, day time tv or late night tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Soby wrote: »

Isn't insomnia not being able to sleep? 7 to 4 is 9 hours.but i do hate an f-up sleep pattern

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement