Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Well I am going to take a quick ru around the boards and turn in . Good night Teddy and Soby (hi) and good night Wolf- I hope everyone has good rest when they finally do fall into slumberland. you too Oranage 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

and just like that Teddy was gone never to be seen or heard from ever again.
    TH3 END

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm going to have to find time for a nap in work.
    I hate when you stay up all night before work, and as soon as you have to get up you feel like sleeping:rolleyes:
    The Gods have a sick sense of humor :P

I don't know what is worse, day time tv or late night tv.
    Day time is worse
    Oranage2 wrote: »
    Isn't insomnia not being able to sleep? 7 to 4 is 9 hours.but i do hate an f-up sleep pattern
    I has a mild form of insomnia. Basically, i has to be exhausted to sleep
    Deki wrote: »
    Well I am going to take a quick ru around the boards and turn in . Good night Teddy and Soby (hi) and good night Wolf- I hope everyone has good rest when they finally do fall into slumberland. you too Oranage 2
    Pleasant slumbers Deki
    and just like that Teddy was gone never to be seen or heard from ever again.
    TH3 END
    Be seeing you teddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Night every one - im here till 9am so be seeing all you sleepy heads later tonight

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night every one - im here till 9am so be seeing all you sleepy heads later tonight
    I still here, but am leaving shortly to use a 24 hour bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Morning guys. Man I hate having housemates, I can't wait to finally have a house of my own cuz I'm sick of all this ****ing ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Why whats up with ur housemates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Morning...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

morning BZ

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Greetings Nocs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

morning peoples. yes what is up with the housemates?

Why whats up with ur housemates?

They're being really inconsiderate. I warned them before we even started to look for houses that I'm slightly ocdish when it comes to cleanliness, basically I get really depressed if a place isn't generally clean and tidy, not spotless but decent. Apparently that wouldn't be a problem.

The very first 2 weeks we're there the place is a tip and the electricity being wasted is ridiculous, I mention it once or twice in as nice a way as I can, thinking they'll cop on, nope. After 2 weeks I can't take it any more and I text one of them asking them to be more considerate for the other people living here, and now I'm the bad guy. I honestly don't care, if it gets to the state it was in I'll be handing my two-week's notice to the landlord. I just hate all this ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

They're being really inconsiderate. I warned them before we even started to look for houses that I'm slightly ocdish when it comes to cleanliness, basically I get really depressed if a place isn't generally clean and tidy, not spotless but decent. Apparently that wouldn't be a problem.

The very first 2 weeks we're there the place is a tip and the electricity being wasted is ridiculous, I mention it once or twice in as nice a way as I can, thinking they'll cop on, nope. After 2 weeks I can't take it any more and I text one of them asking them to be more considerate for the other people living here, and now I'm the bad guy. I honestly don't care, if it gets to the state it was in I'll be handing my two-week's notice to the landlord. I just hate all this ****e.

gah i would hate that a LOT. i can be quite a messy person but if i am sharing with other people (my mam doesn't count!) i can be considerate of their needs and the fact that it is a shared space. i cannot abide people who treat the place like they are the only ones there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Moooorning!!

Squishy that sounds awful! I like a bit of organised chaos in my own space, but I get tetchy if shared room are messy. Especially the kitchen. I hate a dirty kitchen! I think you're totally in the right here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Mornin' y'all!

Slept reasonably well, successfully made it in for early lectures and have been productive. Do love good mornings ^_^

Sceal? :)

Moooorning!!

Squishy that sounds awful! I like a bit of organised chaos in my own space, but I get tetchy if shared room are messy. Especially the kitchen. I hate a dirty kitchen! I think you're totally in the right here!

Thanks :) I'm in a mood right now that if I see one of them I'm just gonna blow up, so hopefully won't bump into them around college :S

Thanks :) I'm in a mood right now that if I see one of them I'm just gonna blow up, so hopefully won't bump into them around college :S

You should let them have it! Better out than in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

hdowney wrote: »
    gah i would hate that a LOT. i can be quite a messy person but if i am sharing with other people (my mam doesn't count!) i can be considerate of their needs and the fact that it is a shared space. i cannot abide people who treat the place like they are the only ones there

Same.Id prob have my room a bit of a mess but the rest of the apartment/house id keep spotless

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

give them a hard slap across the head and tell them cop on squish :-D

• Advertisement

Ohhhh! Violence! Now we're talking!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Morning....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think it's tea o'clock...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Oooh can I have one too please Shim? In a hotel on a training course at the mo, tea is crap and only little dainty cups... gah! :)

Have yiz missed me? :D

Tea for me too! In return ill give you all soup!

What kind of soup?

Cauliflower and broccoli!

I'm in.

Someone make this lady some tea!...no sugar, she's sweet enough.

You heard the man! Tea me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

You heard the man! Tea me!!

I can just picture this, but with tea :P

flashdance.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement