Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Fewcifur wrote: »
    No Elmo til I see your edits in a red Lil Missy!

I knoooooowwwwwww, sorry, i have been soooo busy the last couple days. Tonight. I promise :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

BadGirl wrote: »
    I knoooooowwwwwww, sorry, i have been soooo busy the last couple days. Tonight. I promise :D

Annnnd bits with your reactions to various things. I need to know if I'm pulling the right heart strings. :cool:

(Thank yoooooou btw :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I got all wets in the rain :(

I got all wets in the rain :(

*looks around for Randy... to a lesser sexier extent Boom... *

*Tumbleweed*

• Advertisement

*Tumbleweed*

I don't know that user. Does he have any skill with innuendo?

I don't know that user. Does he have any skill with innuendo?

No, but he's super good at exaggerating awkward silences!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Almost exactly a year since I got my appendix extracted from my guts, and my side hurts :( anniversary pains suck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Almost exactly a year since I got my appendix extracted from my guts, and my side hurts :( anniversary pains suck.

rage. *sends hugs*

so i am near recoverd from todays ordeal. the police say they found yer man, and re-united him with the care people who 'lost him'. i know they were looking for him, dunno how they lost him or anything else. but i know from observances there is usually only one or two care people to 10 or more of them soooo....

Im laptop shopping just in case i actually get paid tomorrow. Ohhh shiney!

• Advertisement

Im laptop shopping just in case i actually get paid tomorrow. Ohhh shiney!

how many weeks backpay will you get? you need a new laptop?

hdowney wrote: »
    how many weeks backpay will you get? you need a new laptop?

Im meant to be getting my book allowance tomorrow too! So if I get that on top of my weekly allowance ill have enough to get one that will just get me through college. My laptop croaked it a few months ago, i've been using an old netbook every since. Horrible piece of machinery!

Im meant to be getting my book allowance tomorrow too! So if I get that on top of my weekly allowance ill have enough to get one that will just get me through college. My laptop croaked it a few months ago, i've been using an old netbook every since. Horrible piece of machinery!

um if you get your book allowance tomorrow your dead. i didn't get mine on tuesday and i had to buy books! aparantly we wont get that til like the end of october beginin november

um if you get your book allowance tomorrow your dead. i didn't get mine on tuesday and i had to buy books! aparantly we wont get that til like the end of october beginin november

Says in my letter that I'll be paid from Thursday 6th with my weekly allowance and book allowance. Sure we'll see tomorrow, I probably read it wrong!

Says in my letter that I'll be paid from Thursday 6th with my weekly allowance and book allowance. Sure we'll see tomorrow, I probably read it wrong!

do lemme know if your book allowance is there. you should be able to tell cos you get x amount of weeks pay (with your backpay) and if the book allow is there then there'l be another 500 on top of that

Im gonna go check my bank after college tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Had a job interview today that I thought went really well so here's hoping! I did get called for an interview out of 600 or so people so surely that's a good sign! :P

Best of luck Atavan, will have fingers crossed for you x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening all.

Today has been a good day.

How's about you? :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening all.

Today has been a good day.

How's about you? :)

Hiya Shim
    Ok day here today too....
    Could def have been worse :D

Evening all, how's everyone??? :D

• Advertisement

I'm grand, was watching some of the West Wing which I had mostly avoided until now as I don't like politics at all, but it's a character drama with a political basis in the same way the new Battlestar Galactica is a character drama with a sci-fi basis. 5 episodes in and I'm loving it so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

My grant has arrived!! *rolls in imaginary money*

I'm not going to Germany next year any more, so I can afford a car now! Words cannot describe my excitement!

Good news for you too then Squishy :)

Gods, I remember my student days and the party that'd be had as soon as the grant came out :D There was some madness that meant that depending on your bank, you got your grant at different days (i.e. the banks were taking their time processing and all the while earning interest at our expense). However it just meant that the party lasted 4 or 5 days as different people were flush at different times :D

Squishy, i can haz lift?

do lemme know if your book allowance is there. you should be able to tell cos you get x amount of weeks pay (with your backpay) and if the book allow is there then there'l be another 500 on top of that

500 euro for books?!?! What the **** sort of books are you meant to buy?! I studied engineering, with the massive books that cost about a hundred a pop and I still didn't spend 500 on books. Madness.
    My grant has arrived!! *rolls in imaginary money*

I'm not going to Germany next year any more, so I can afford a car now! Words cannot describe my excitement!

Why aren't you going to Germany Squish? Erasmus is the bom-diggity.

500 euro for books?!?! What the **** sort of books are you meant to buy?! I studied engineering, with the massive books that cost about a hundred a pop and I still didn't spend 500 on books. Madness. .

The really funny thing is my course doesn't really require any books that aren't plentiful in the library! Im not gonn argue though... at least im being sensible and spending it on a new laptop rather than a new tattoo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I really need to save money and get my tattoo finished. I look like a colouring book. A blank colouring book! :(

I really need to save money and get my tattoo finished. I look like a colouring book. A blank colouring book! :(

And thats the worst look of all :(

The really funny thing is my course doesn't really require any books that aren't plentiful in the library! Im not gonn argue though... at least im being sensible and spending it on a new laptop rather than a new tattoo!

That's madness. I'm actually going to going to get on to the Dep o' Ed about this. Is it actually called a book allowance?

• Advertisement

That's madness. I'm actually going to going to get on to the Dep o' Ed about this. Is it actually called a book allowance?

Eh! Dont! I'll kill you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement