Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would if I could miss squishy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

After 11.5 years you get used to night shift

mother of god 11 1/2 yrs of nights. i hope the pay is good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hdowney wrote: »
    mother of god 11 1/2 yrs of nights. i hope the pay is good.
    Pays the bills. besides my mother did 14 as a nurse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I was just elected secretary of the colleges student union. Today is a goooood day :D

Pays the bills. besides my mother did 14 as a nurse

but nurses rotate from nights to days don't they. so tisn't quite the same as ALWAYS working night shift. i'd say you get used to it eventually tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Sooo sick...Can someone bring me some soup, I'm dying :(

I would, but I'm dying too D:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I was just elected secretary of the colleges student union. Today is a goooood day :D

Well done! Which college is that?

but nurses rotate from nights to days don't they. so tisn't quite the same as ALWAYS working night shift. i'd say you get used to it eventually tho
    Nope, she was on them permanently. She considered it the best shift for a single parent raising three kids

Nope, she was on them permanently. She considered it the best shift for a single parent raising three kids

GASP :eek: fair play to your mam tho. got the right attitude :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

The alarm is broken and is saying BEEPBEEPBEEP every 3 minutes.

brb, insanity.

• Advertisement

GASP :eek: fair play to your mam tho. got the right attitude :)
    She certainly instilled a strong work ethic in me.
    reallyrose wrote: »
    The alarm is broken and is saying BEEPBEEPBEEP every 3 minutes.

brb, insanity.
    Embrace the insanity, it will be your greatest strength

Not looking like i got paid. Ugh!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

A first year with no proven track record? Did anyone else want the job!? :p

Fewcifur wrote: »
    A first year with no proven track record? Did anyone else want the job!? :p

Do you have to try ruin EVERYTHING?

Not looking like i got paid. Ugh!!!!!

did you get onto them. get onto them asap, cos their computer 'glitch' with mine member! so if you get on and kick up a stink you will hopefully have it next tuesday like what happened to mine.
    Do you have to try ruin EVERYTHING?

yes. yes he does. it is his main aim in life didn'tcha know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Evening all!! Everyone well?
    Squishy and Rose, hope you both feel better soon.. x x

Well done CC on getting the SU position x
    Few, be good.... :P

Hiya Wolfie and Helen and anyone else i've missed :)

I am tired (and had too many bottles of Miller last night, Atavan wasn't drinking his fair share LOL)
    Today was a fairly sh*tty day workwise, and have a couple of hours more to do when the kids go to bed :( But it's the weekend for me so i won't complain too much...

BadGirl wrote: »
    Evening all!! Everyone well?
    Squishy and Rose, hope you both feel better soon.. x x

Well done CC on getting the SU position x
    Few, be good.... :P

Hiya Wolfie and Helen and anyone else i've missed :)

I am tired (and had too many bottles of Miller last night, Atavan wasn't drinking his fair share LOL)
    Today was a fairly sh*tty day workwise, and have a couple of hours more to do when the kids go to bed :( But it's the weekend for me so i won't complain too much...

evnin bg. meant to ask you, y you looking for a new jobbie. wazwrong wi the one ye got. i like the whole work from home thing. altho i'd be sheite at it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

evnin bg. meant to ask you, y you looking for a new jobbie. wazwrong wi the one ye got. i like the whole work from home thing. altho i'd be sheite at it!
    Not necessarily LOOKING for a new job, this one just popped up and thought it sounded ideal, however found out today that it's based in the US :( gutted...

BadGirl wrote: »
    Not necessarily LOOKING for a new job, this one just popped up and thought it sounded ideal, however found out today that it's based in the US :( gutted...

gah. sux rox that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

did you get onto them. get onto them asap, cos their computer 'glitch' with mine member! so if you get on and kick up a stink you will hopefully have it next tuesday like what happened to mine.

yes. yes he does. it is his main aim to maim didn'tcha know :D

I'm just awake from a painkiller-induced coma and that's what I read :P My first thought was awesome! :P

• Advertisement

I'm just awake from a painkiller-induced coma and that's what I read :P My first thought was awesome! :P

i like that better :D

*pokes head in*

<_<
    >_>

no one about tonite then?

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

*pokes head in*

<_<
    >_>

no one about tonite then?

Nope! :P

I just woke up. What's happening here?

I just woke up. What's happening here?

Nothing :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Evening Folks \0

The Master wrote: »
    Evening Folks \0

Evening! :)

That Dylan Moran is one funny dude!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

What the hell does this post say? :confused:

• Advertisement

Allow me to translate fewcifur.
    "Good evening Bad Girl. I have been meaning to ask you why you are looking for a new job. What is wrong with your current place of employment? I do enjoy the prospect of telecommuting, however I fear I would perform poorly doing so!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement