Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Thats not always true!

I agree with CC on this... I had one on a couple weeks ago that i paid about €50 for and the fecking wire snapped in it and tormented me for the whole day... :mad:

Anyway, moving swiftly onwards.... Does anyone watch the Late Late show?? I can't stand Ryan Tubridy so i don't, but seemingly Jodie Marsh and her new body is on tonight.... Have you SEEN the pics?? Sexy or not???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2045097/Jodie-Marsh-bodybuilder-Star-shows-amazing-new-look-championships.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

BadGirl wrote: »
    Would you recognise it if you seen one???????????

Nope.
    So more expensive = sexier?

Not really. Not for the guy, the guy wouldn't have a clue if it looked good, but I imagine having a really nice bra would make you feel sexier than one you bought in the horribly lit supermarket. Of course if it looks amazing you'll also feel sexier, but if both of them looked the same, I imagine the fancier one would bring on a sense of sexiness more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I agree with CC on this... I had one on a couple weeks ago that i paid about €50 for and the fecking wire snapped in it and tormented me for the whole day... :mad:

Thats the worst feeling in the world!! Or when the wire pokes through the arm and pokes you all day!! :mad:

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Nope.

Not really. Not for the guy, the guy wouldn't have a clue if it looked good, but I imagine having a really nice bra would make you feel sexier than one you bought in the horribly lit supermarket. Of course if it looks amazing you'll also feel sexier, but if both of them looked the same, I imagine the fancier one would bring on a sense of sexiness more.

You would be pleasantly surprised if you saw a couple i have picked up recently. (it's not an offer btw ;) ) but i could put them beside some of my more expensive ones and there is no way you'd pick the more expensive one every time....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

You would be pleasantly surprised if you saw a couple i have picked up recently. (it's not an offer btw ;) ) but i could put them beside some of my more expensive ones and there is no way you'd pick the more expensive one every time....

Disappoint. :pac:

• Advertisement

I've gotten to the stage now where its definitely function before fashion! It's not like anyone see's them anyway (sob)

Disappoint. :pac:

They are nothing to write home about FC so i doubt he'd be very disappointed!!! LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I've gotten to the stage now where its definitely function before fashion! It's not like anyone see's them anyway (sob)

I'm waiting for Few to step in here and be chivalrous. :pac:
    They are nothing to write home about FC so i doubt he'd be very disappointed!!! LOL

Boobs are boobs. I've never known a guy to complain about them. :D

I'm waiting for Few to step in here and be chivalrous. :pac:

Few isn't chivalrous anymore :pac: :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

this is true. (and to the ladies and the wire issue GAHSVILLE i bought a new bra (well several actually) and one of them the wires that go between the boobage seem to go on forever, like they stick up past the boobage and near take my eye out. not happy)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I have seen some really nice stuff in Tesco and Dunnes recently, and in decent sizes too. Some pretty and some a little bit more sexy! ;) Also, not wildly expensive ;)

They never have my size I'm afraid, small chest large cup =/

I love Debenhams for underwear, and M&S, weirdly :P

Oh, that's what I'm saying, I'd have no idea. I'm not saying cheap bras look worse, I'm just saying expensive garments have an extra precious element to them that makes them feel better.

For example, I will always throw on an expensive tie for a special occasion, even though I've loads of great looking cheaper ones.

Or rather it's not like anyone can help but see them! Sheesh!

I think FC wanted a look too, don't think she was disappointed on my behalf :)

Besides, I thought they were exactly what you'd write home about!

"Dear Squirrel,

Today I saw a girl called BadGirl. Yes, I know I should have called her a gal, but I'm too stunned to combat repetition. Anyhows, she has the most impressive breasts, on a par with Goomba Mc Goombsalot. Just thought I'd let you know. Now, I'm off to watch Noel Edmunds.

Sincerely,
    F"

My mam always tell's me to get my undies in m&s but that place just zaps the life out of me!

My mam always tell's me to get my undies in m&s but that place just zaps the life out of me!

Only ever in it once for undies and i was pregnant at the time.... never again....

Few isn't chivalrous anymore :pac: :P

Wow, how quickly you forget. Just last night I thought I brought you to Dylan Moran. :rolleyes:
    hdowney wrote: »
    this is true. (and to the ladies and the wire issue GAHSVILLE i bought a new bra (well several actually) and one of them the wires that go between the boobage seem to go on forever, like they stick up past the boobage and near take my eye out. not happy)

Why did you buy several bras? Do ya staple them together? That might make La Senza a goer?
    Problem: Solved!
    They never have my size I'm afraid, small chest large cup =/

I love Debenhams for underwear, and M&S, weirdly :P

I also like M&S. Their mix&match way is great. Super handy for buying suits.

Or rather it's not like anyone can help but see them! Sheesh!

I can safely say that no one in this forum has ever seen any of my bra's!

Wow, how quickly you forget. Just last night I thought I brought you to Dylan Moran. :rolleyes:

Why did you buy several bras? Do ya staple them together? That might make La Senza a goer?
    Problem: Solved!

I also like M&S. Their mix&match way is great. Super handy for buying suits.

smart arse. i bought several because they all seemed to decide to die (ie wire snappage) at once and i therefore had an extreme shortage of bras and these puppies CANNOT go unsupported

Only ever in it once for undies and i was pregnant at the time.... never again....

I've started to buy all my boxers there. They're the perfect balance between sexy and affordable.
    I can safely say that no one in this forum has ever seen any of my bra's!

Pft, little bits poke out all over the place. I'm sure I once saw a strap.

Pft, little bits poke out all over the place. I'm sure I once saw a strap.

Straps don't count!!

Straps don't count!!

Fierce hard to get them to support the oul boobs without em ;););)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pump it. Louder!

How much did he charge you?

And then slappa him withsa wet feeeesh!
    Without looking back ...

... who remembers what Few was actually talking about? :p

Boobs are boobs. I've never known a guy to complain about them. :D
    What she said! ^^
    I've started to buy all my boxers there. They're the perfect balance between sexy and affordable.

Pft, little bits poke out all over the place.
    Hmmm ... in that case, they may score poorly on functionality ...

Without looking back ...

... who remembers what Few was actually talking about? :p

What she said! ^^

kojak being a smartarse i think it was randy

they dont count as seeing!!

how do i make my signature links just say formspring, facebook and twitter instead of the actual urls?

BOOM! :D

Yes, but high in the sexy/ease of access :D
    they dont count as seeing!!

Pft, so why are they often rather pretty? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Type Twitter or whatever, highlight it, click this button createlink.gif insert your link and voila! It'll come out like this

Pft, so why are they often rather pretty? :rolleyes:

Because I have wonderful taste :cool:

The colour of the walls don't matter in the dark

exactly. me to. which is why shopping for bras is such a hassle. if you have a tiny back size and tiny cup size there are pretty galore. if you have a tiny back size and watermelons, pretty galore. but if your back size is slightly larger and you pack some serious heat up front, tent bras are all the rage! :mad: not happy

• Advertisement

Gosh, all this thread killing is making me stir crazy. I'm going to make a cup of tea, and then stir it vigorously. Then I shall enjoy some delightful comedy and maybe a Viscount if I can find any. Nyom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement