Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

hdowney wrote: »
    gah. first that must be so hard and second now i am hungry and there is no food to be had :(

Yeah, they can only eat or drink during a due hours.
    Don't know the exact times but it's a from a few hours after sunset till a few hours before dawn.
    This year it is for 30 days { follows the moon cycle }
    reallyrose wrote: »
    Does he have to eat if he sees food?

No, but since he can't eat I don't want to be stuffing my face in front on him and have the office smelling of food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

hi all. just put on some green beans with onion and bacon will be ready bt dinnertime, Going to have patty melt and fries with it and zucchini bread that is really sweet and spicy- like cake and tastes nothing like bread? so dinner is planned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Deki wrote: »
    hi all. just put on some green beans with onion and bacon will be ready bt dinnertime, Going to have patty melt and fries with it and zucchini bread that is really sweet and spicy- like cake and tastes nothing like bread? so dinner is planned.

sounds......interesting :D

pasta, chicken and garlic bread here :)

only having patty melt because it's fast and easy and I didn't thaw anything and think meat tastes funny when I thaw it in micro wave, guess i could make a beefy noodle thing but really wanted a burger. There will be plenty of green beans left to have with the roast chicken tomorrow - On Saturday going to my Ex's family for someones big anniversary, I expect to get plenty of food there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Evening everyone, what we all up to ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'm mastering the art of typing while my nails are still drying. It's fun!

I am useless at painting my nails, I know it's not rocket science but the mess I make.

My head is burning...this did not happen last time :mad:

Last time you did What?
    You have set your head a fire?

Dyed it.

It feels like I did but I can't see any flames :confused:

• Advertisement

hey jokettle curious do you think you will make it to the noc now your eating this time? hope so :)

hey jokettle curious do you think you will make it to the noc now your eating this time? hope so :)

With any luck I will! Missed the last two :( It'll all depend on when it is and how work is going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Hai guiz =D What's craicin this fine evening?

jokettle wrote: »
    With any luck I will! Missed the last two :( It'll all depend on when it is and how work is going.

i think, from reading the thread, that you missed three! although i may have mis-read! looking forward to it when it is sorted :)

As long as we go somewhere that serves generous glasses of wine, I'll try my best to be there ;) I'll also try to make a point of ordering a pizza with pineapple on it, just to get under Mags's skin :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

ooooh, is there a meet up planned??? HOW did i miss the thread for that?? :D
    I'm in, WHEREVER it is! :D

Was out for a few beers with my mam, aunt and some cousins tonight, one of the cousins had her debs tonight, soooo many pretty dresses :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes people?

How goes people?

Evening Wolfie, you ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

As long as we go somewhere that serves generous glasses of wine, I'll try my best to be there ;) I'll also try to make a point of ordering a pizza with pineapple on it, just to get under Mags's skin :cool:

Don't tell me you're one of those people :eek:
    How goes people?

Hi wolf, I'm fine, and yourself?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I doing well enough.

• Advertisement

I think you and I will get along just fiiine Jo! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

hey all

Hey Hopey x

it'd better have generous glasses of wine. that is my main stipulation. explain the pineapple pizza pls!

BadGirl wrote: »
    ooooh, is there a meet up planned??? HOW did i miss the thread for that?? :D
    I'm in, WHEREVER it is! :D

Was out for a few beers with my mam, aunt and some cousins tonight, one of the cousins had her debs tonight, soooo many pretty dresses :D

yup in the same thread as before. planning the next one. very beginning stages so far mind :)

hey all
    How goes it hope?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

BadGirl wrote: »
    Hey Hopey x
    hey
    How goes it hope?

im ok wolfster, just googling the company I have an interview with tomorrow

hello again, boards is improving at last. it was so slow,

hondasam wrote: »
    hello again, boards is improving at last. it was so slow,

i know. it kept freezing up whenever you changed pages or anything. whatever they did with the postcount thing for mega posts seems to have helped somewhat. heres hoping it stays that way

it'd better have generous glasses of wine. that is my main stipulation. explain the pineapple pizza pls!

There's a split down the middle of this forum, on one side we have the pro-pinapple pizza (aka the rational) people, on the other side we have the anit-pineapple pizza (aka those weirdos over yonder).

• Advertisement

i know. it kept freezing up whenever you changed pages or anything. whatever they did with the postcount thing for mega posts seems to have helped somewhat. heres hoping it stays that way

yes and 503 error, seem to be ok now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement