Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Phew, just cleaned out my car and will hopefully be sticking it up for sale in the next day or two! If anyone's interested in a lovely micra let me know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

morning all. well that was a depressing day in the rugby, england and ireland out in one fell swoop. what is the point now say i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Happy Saturday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Good MORNING Nocs!!!! Hope everyone is well this morning??
    Happy Saturday CC :D

Im trying to decide whether to go into town or not :confused:

• Advertisement

Im trying to decide whether to go into town or not :confused:

Might as well, beats sitting at home staring at the walls.....

BadGirl wrote: »

It will involve spending more money though.....

It will involve spending more money though.....

:( i see the problem....

:( i see the problem....

Im gonna go through what i bought last night ans see is there anything needs to be brought back! That's my excuse :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't think that was a very good moment to mention sword-fighting, cyber!! :(
    What you talking about? i was referencing the fact that my team crushed Anaheim
    C.D. wrote: »
    I'm strangely curiously about this Dresden Files TV show after reading this.
    Good show, but the books were better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Well, you could be staring at the Berlin Wall...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I just got the implanon put into my arm, no more forgetting the pill for me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good for you squishy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Yay! Constant care free sex ahoy!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Yay! Constant care free sex ahoy!

Bags second!

That thing terrifies me!! Id rather take the risk!

Im just back from town, so many pretty things!

That thing terrifies me!! Id rather take the risk!

Im just back from town, so many pretty things!

Surprisingly it doesn't hurt at all, and I'm absolutely deathly terrified of needles! I was practically green waiting for it :P It's just the anaesthetic needle which is a tiny prick, then I didn't actually feel the other yoke at all :)

EDIT: Also, I've had to go 2 months without sex because I'm so forgetful, it was the final straw :P

Surprisingly it doesn't hurt at all, and I'm absolutely deathly terrified of needles! I was practically green waiting for it :P It's just the anaesthetic needle which is a tiny prick, then I didn't actually feel the other yoke at all :)

EDIT: Also, I've had to go 2 months without sex because I'm so forgetful, it was the final straw :P

Im normally quite good at remembering my pill so i think ill stick with that! Can you feel it under your skin?

Im normally quite good at remembering my pill so i think ill stick with that! Can you feel it under your skin?

I was told to put my fingers at the top and bottom of it just after it was inserted, I could yeah :P It has to be bandaged for 3 days and not touched for a week now though so I dunno :P

My bf was with me and said he could see it being pushed into my skin and looked like that scene from the film evolution :P I wish I could have seen it that'd be awesome!!

I was told to put my fingers at the top and bottom of it just after it was inserted, I could yeah :P It has to be bandaged for 3 days and not touched for a week now though so I dunno :P

My bf was with me and said he could see it being pushed into my skin and looked like that scene from the film evolution :P I wish I could have seen it that'd be awesome!!

Awesome!! Id nearly get it done just for that! Ive wasted hours rubbing my neck bar cos i love the feeling of it under my skin :o

• Advertisement

What ever happened to the Noctcasts? I miss them :(

The wut?

I don't think you were in these parts at that stage, the Nocturnal forum used to do podcasts, I liked them :(

noccasts. me likey the soundy.

hows the arm squish? bit tender now i bet.

i got 3 count em THREE injections yesterday :( and as i only have two arms i had to get one in my hip.

B12 to one arm, Flu jab to another, and the Depo to the hip. was not happy. both arms and me hip are now killing me with the bruises

I haz a drinkie!!

I haz a drinkie!!

i has *hic* many *hic*

My sister and her fella are coming for Chinese food and beers!! :) so in a couple of hours expect drunk posting from BG in the Lair (and ninja editing in the morning LOL!)

:D

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Can someone please bring me some boozemahol??

It's in the kitchen but I just don't have the energy to go fetch it! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Can someone please bring me some boozemahol??

It's in the kitchen but I just don't have the energy to go fetch it! :o

You should train your puppies for just such things

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You should train your puppies for just such things

They'd drink it! Phoebe goes demented for Baileys!* Trinity likes chewing corks so I'm guessing she likes the taste/smell of wine!

*But I have NEVER let her taste it despite her best efforts! Just in case anyone is worried!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement