Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I used to have a Peugeot 206 before. It was a 2.0L turbo diesel though, Was an amazing car. Loved it and used to go on the SMELL of diesel.... hated parting with it!

Morning all!! KotE, am nearly as bad as you with my brekkie, some cheese and crackers this morning :D

BadGirl wrote: »
    I used to have a Peugeot 206 before. It was a 2.0L turbo diesel though, Was an amazing car. Loved it and used to go on the SMELL of diesel.... hated parting with it!

Morning all!! KotE, am nearly as bad as you with my brekkie, some cheese and crackers this morning :D

Nice one, a 2.0L. Must have had some power. Mine's a 1.4 and that's pokey enough.

...wonder what it would be like to put cheese on cookies??

Nice one, a 2.0L. Must have had some power. Mine's a 1.4 and that's pokey enough.

...wonder what it would be like to put cheese on cookies??

It had an amazing amount of power for such a small car... I loved it so much but not enough boot space for me....

Hmmm, what kind of cookies, and what kind of cheese? I have cheesey crackers with a kind of smoked cheese on them, yuuum!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Now ye're making me want cheesy mash!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi all.

• Advertisement

Hi Wolfie and GF, how are you this morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Uuugghhhhhhhh. It hurts

Uuugghhhhhhhh. It hurts

Good night CC??? :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi Wolfie and GF, how are you this morning?
    Um, let's see
    Uuugghhhhhhhh. It hurts
    Nevermind, CC took the words out of my mouth

I'm tired this morning (I blame Few :D ) so think a sofa day might be in order!! :D

• Advertisement

Good night CC??? :D:D

YES!

YES!

Figured as much when i saw your tweet earlier!!! You go girl!!! ;)

Oh dear! I forgot about that :o

It had an amazing amount of power for such a small car... I loved it so much but not enough boot space for me....

Hmmm, what kind of cookies, and what kind of cheese? I have cheesey crackers with a kind of smoked cheese on them, yuuum!

Yeah, can be pretty tricky if you moving large amounts. Hasn't let me down so far anyway :)

Reckon a 2L version would be class.

These are regular Maryland chocolate chip cookies, the cheese would have to be red cheddar for me...or Philadelphia.

I don't twitter...where is the girl going :confused::confused:

Oh dear! I forgot about that :o

LOL, As bad as me so... i'm awful for the (not so) ninja editing next morning!!! :D

LOL, As bad as me so... i'm awful for the (not so) ninja editing next morning!!! :D

Meh, it's too late now, everyone knows!

These are regular Maryland chocolate chip cookies, the cheese would have to be red cheddar for me...or Philadelphia.

hmmm, depends where you stand on the sweet/savoury mix debate. Are you one of these fiends that likes the maltesers in the popcorn? if so, i reckon the cheese might go well on the cookies.... :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

morning all. raging i missed footloose last night. i was watching you've got mail on dvd instead!

no hangover here :) but still somewhat sick so :(

Will someone bring me a glass of ice cold milk and 2 slices of batch toast PLEASE!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm such a party animal. Went to bed at 8.30pm past night and woke up 15 mins ago. Awww yeah!

• Advertisement

I'm such a party animal. Went to bed at 8.30pm past night and woke up 15 mins ago. Awww yeah!
    You, young person! Stop wasting your youth, and go enjoy life

hmmm, depends where you stand on the sweet/savoury mix debate. Are you one of these fiends that likes the maltesers in the popcorn? if so, i reckon the cheese might go well on the cookies.... :D:D

I don't mind it. I'd never dump M&Ms, Minstrels or Malteasers in popcorn but if the party I was with in the cinema wanted to I wouldn't stop them.

Rock and roll :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I do! I was just ired from eh.... all the youthful things I was doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Why does staying up all night drinking constitute enjoying life...?

Why does staying up all night drinking constitute enjoying life...?
    I meant sleeping over twelve hours.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Afternoon :)

Meh, it's too late now, everyone knows!

what did you tweet :-D?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Ah, hangover, I've been expecting you. Todays face brought to you by lastnights makeup.

I need some chocolate. And popcorn. In a big salty, melty sexy bowl of edible sexiness.

Afternoon Seph and Boom!! :D

time for more tea methinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Tea cures everything. Except a craving for popcorn :/

Ever let malteasers float on top of your tea? Then scoop them out with a spoon and the chocolate is all melty and om nyom good.

• Advertisement

Ever let malteasers float on top of your tea? Then scoop them out with a spoon and the chocolate is all melty and om nyom good.

Good God, you are a genius!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement