Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The best thing aboout CPR was when we learned it in 4th year. The guy had the dummy and as he was going through it he said nipples and our year just pissed ourselves lauging for no reason, just because of nipples :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Milk and sugar?

I decapitated a CPR dummy in college today, I need to settle my nerves :o

Half a spoon of sugar and plenty of milk for me please! Thanks x x

Why did poor resussi-anne get beheaded??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The best thing aboout CPR was when we learned it in 4th year. The guy had the dummy and as he was going through it he said nipples and our year just pissed ourselves lauging for no reason, just because of nipples :P

I may have done that too....

BadGirl wrote: »
    Half a spoon of sugar and plenty of milk for me please! Thanks x x

Why did poor resussi-anne get beheaded??? :D

I was tilting the head back to give it mouth to mouth and the bloody thing just popped off!! It took about n hour for me to stop giggling

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Milk and sugar?

I decapitated a CPR dummy in college today, I need to settle my nerves :o
    Those thing make awesome striking dummies

• Advertisement

OH MY GOD!!! I've been spamming the arse out of my twitter account all day to win tickets to an exclusive acoustic Snow Patrol gig in the button factory. I just won!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I've been spamming the arse out of my twitter account all day to win tickets to an exclusive acoustic Snow Patrol gig in the button factory. I just won!!!

Oh WOW!!! Thats FAB, well done and congratulations x x

Oh WOW!!! Thats FAB, well done and congratulations x x

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! There's only gonna be like 250 people at the gig! If even!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

evening lair. soo i went back to college today. yay. in other news i am still sick boo. oh and i am having chicken thighs, pasta bake and garlic bread for dinner (if i can keep it down)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

hdowney wrote: »
    evening lair. soo i went back to college today. yay. in other news i am still sick boo. oh and i am having chicken thighs, pasta bake and garlic bread for dinner (if i can keep it down)

If your stomach is sick, you'd be better off with some toast. A big heavy meal like that would nearly turn me inside out even if I was well!

• Advertisement

reallyrose wrote: »
    If your stomach is sick, you'd be better off with some toast. A big heavy meal like that would nearly turn me inside out even if I was well!

ah there is only small bits of each! and i am STARVIN haven't eaten all day. may be turned inside out afterwards tho we shall c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

**** tesco stupid cuntbag asslickers aaaargh so angry!

**** tesco stupid cuntbag asslickers aaaargh so angry!

Everything ok Squishy??

I always had the intention of getting my car insurance with them, got a quote before buying it. Now they tell me I've to have 5 years experience before they'll even consider me. So now I've to beg my mum to put me under her name to even consider getting the car which is already paid for.

I always had the intention of getting my car insurance with them, got a quote before buying it. Now they tell me I've to have 5 years experience before they'll even consider me. So now I've to beg my mum to put me under her name to even consider getting the car which is already paid for.

i had this problem sort of. everywhere i went said because the car was a 2l they wouldn't insure me unless i was a fully qualified driver. 'oh but we would insure your mum and put you as her named driver' fup that. that would mean putting the car in her name legally (as in it would be her car, but i paid for it). i finally got insurance with rsa

The thing is why did they even give me a quote in the first place when I told them I'm 19, there's no possible way I could have 5 years experience as an insured driver. It's ****ing ridiculous. I'm ready to ****ing knock their heads in. Mammy doesn't sound happy with the idea at all, **** sake.

EDIT: Since when do rsa do insurance? I didn't think they would be like legally allowed?

2ND EDIT: 2000 posts! :P

The thing is why did they even give me a quote in the first place when I told them I'm 19, there's no possible way I could have 5 years experience as an insured driver. It's ****ing ridiculous. I'm ready to ****ing knock their heads in. Mammy doesn't sound happy with the idea at all, **** sake.

EDIT: Since when do rsa do insurance? I didn't think they would be like legally allowed?

tescos. law unto themselves. god knows why the quoted you.

and rsa is royal and sun alliance :)

hdowney wrote: »
    tescos. law unto themselves. god knows why the quoted you.

and rsa is royal and sun alliance :)

Oh right I thought you meant the road safety authority :P Yeah it's ridiculous, I've no choice but to bug mammy

Oh right I thought you meant the road safety authority :P Yeah it's ridiculous, I've no choice but to bug mammy

have you tried everyone else, like try quoteme.ie website and see what happens?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

try bestquote and chill, but ring them not the internet site, got insurnace with oth them with no experience in the last2 yrs

• Advertisement

try bestquote and chill, but ring them not the internet site, got insurnace with oth them with no experience in the last2 yrs

Tried both of them, can't afford either =/

Hellloooo, anyone home?? :D
    Fierce quiet in here tonight, must be all the busy weekends, everyone shattered now? :)

I iz here, but not for much longer, headachey :(

Im here *waves* Im snooping around the interwebz for hair extensions :o

I iz here, but not for much longer, headachey :(

Aw 2 paracetamol and bed for you m'dear x x
    Im here *waves* Im snooping around the interwebz for hair extensions :o

Cool, you have quite long hair anyway though don't you?? :)

Aw 2 paracetamol and bed for you m'dear x x

How come people always say that? No paracetamol! :P

Cool, you have quite long hair anyway though don't you?? :)

Just past my shoulders so not really that long!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm waiting for something to finish downloading so I can get stuck into it and I'm super excited about it. It's probably not going to be done till about 2 in the morning though :( Tempted to go to sleep and then get up at 5am to see if it's done...

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm waiting for something to finish downloading so I can get stuck into it and I'm super excited about it. It's probably not going to be done till about 2 in the morning though :( Tempted to go to sleep and then get up at 5am to see if it's done...

Hmm, interesting.... you gonna give more info? :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I can't unfortunately, it's embargoed until the end of the month :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement