Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

We are the glorious army of Latveria. Ask nicely and I might put you up for recruitment
    Curiouser and Curiouser. MOAR 4ums Wolfie, Oh YesH pleaz! :D:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ5OxeYjjSUSJdHre8z101hYmggqA8Mev_znmf5qJD1S6xb_FJ4EjAtq5h

Them damned HMods are far worse though

he also got banned from TCN
    I'm actually annoyed about that one. You won't find any record of me in the "Stupid filter" :D.
    Sharky is going to make me go through all sorts of ****e to get back in there.
    I think when I was posting in AH I should have been posting in tCN:eek:

Anyone see any good new movies?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm actually annoyed about that one. You won't find any record of me in the "Stupid filter" :D.
    Sharky is going to make me go through all sorts of ****e to get back in there.
    I think when I was posting in AH I should have been posting in tCN:eek:

Anyone see any good new movies?
    Mods can see deleted posts in their forums. So, yes there is a record of you in the stupidity filter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Horrible bosses was alright -

anyone know are captain America or the green lantern any use?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Horrible bosses was alright -

anyone know are captain America or the green lantern any use?
    I've heard good things about Cap. Not sure about Ryan reynolds as Hal Jordan though

• Advertisement

I liked Horrible Bosses alright. I thought The Green Lantern was awful!
    Captain America I didn't like much either. Very little action for the type of film it is.

Mods can see deleted posts in their forums. So, yes there is a record of you in the stupidity filter
    Ah. This we did not know! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah. This we did not know! :o

Teddy dah-h-h-ling! ... we can see what colour underwear you're wearing!! ;)

(And it's time for a change, btw!)

Teddy dah-h-h-ling! ... we can see what colour underwear you're wearing!! ;)

(And it's time for a change, btw!)
    but, but, but I'm not wearing any underwear. Just a vest:eek:

LOTS of bewbs on E4 right now:confused:

• Advertisement

Vests are for wimps! :cool:

Vests are for wimps! :cool:
    Alright, a wife beater then. Now I'm tough:cool:

Is that a bot in the new members forum?

Aye, rep'ed.

The program that allows them to spam so effectively is quite amazing though. To be able to sign up to websites that have deterrents in place to stop bots, and navigate the website with constant spamming is pretty impressive.
    I guess one can only dream.

The program that allows them to spam so effectively is quite amazing though. To be able to sign up to websites that have deterrents in place to stop bots, and navigate the website with constant spamming is pretty impressive.
    I guess one can only dream.
    Actually, some of them are humans being paid to engage in such behavior. Dante must have missed the the circle of hell reserved for them.

Actually, some of them are humans being paid to engage in such behavior. Dante must have missed the the circle of hell reserved for them.
    Really. I don't really see the point in it anyway. Everyone instantly recognises it's spam, and doesn't click the link. I suppose they can justify it though by getting a few hits and maybe even just 1 purchase.

That is how they justify it. That and tricking Google into boosting their employer's search ranking

Dante must have missed the the circle of hell reserved for them.
    DeVore didn't!

He's updating the inferno even as we speak! :pac:

DeVore didn't!

He's updating the inferno even as we speak! :pac:
    When will his edition be available for reading

I think there's a epidemic with all these bots. Action needs to be taken!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

So what have I missed?

orestes wrote: »
    So what have I missed?
    bots, lots of bots. They're flooding the website with junk.

I think there's a epidemic with all these bots. Action needs to be taken!
    I need a lsit of their home addresses and a new baseball bat
    orestes wrote: »
    So what have I missed?
    Wolfiefest, yup you missed that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

bots, lots of bots. They're flooding the website with junk.

Kill them with fire.or report them and have them 9 pointed to death.

And with that, as if by magic. Teddy disappeared in to the first morning light, never to be seen or heard from ever again.
    Th3 End

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Stupid college :( why did you have to schedule first aid for my day off!!! I should still be asleep!!!! :mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Stupid college :( why did you have to schedule first aid for my day off!!! I should still be asleep!!!! :mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

Because If I'm in need of some first aid at 4.30am I can call you :P

Because If I'm in need of some first aid at 4.30am I can call you :P

Only if you want me to kill you!!

I had to flee my own kitchen this morning as it was taken over by a GIANT spider. My tea and toast is still sitting there. They just have no respect! It was an absolute beast of a thing though. Even the dogs wouldn't touch it *shivers*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Fine, I'll remove the spider if you give me first aid at ridiculous o'clock in the morning :P

• Advertisement

Fine, I'll remove the spider if you give me first aid at ridiculous o'clock in the morning :P

No dice! I've already removed myself!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement