Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Cheers, I'll buy ya a drink if I get it!

ok :) I will buy if you don't get it.
    hdowney wrote: »
    delighted AH good luck for friday.

watcha buy cc? i am going to dundrum shoppings tomoro

evenin all

Hi Hd:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

hondasam wrote: »
    ok :) I will buy if you don't get it.

Hi Hd:)

o/ hi sam. been a few days hasn't it :)

o/ hi sam. been a few days hasn't it :)

I'm usually around but have not been here as much lately. how's you

I'm usually around but have not been here as much lately. how's you

been here a lot lately. been sick for 3 weeks so not been in college. never been sick for so long in one go before :(

been here a lot lately. been sick for 3 weeks so not been in college. never been sick for so long in one go before :(

sorry to hear that,what is wrong? you on the mend, missing college is not good

• Advertisement

sorry to hear that,what is wrong? you on the mend, missing college is not good

first i had gastroenteritis then i got cystitis (parantly it comes after gastro a LOT). the pills i was put on didn't work, now i am on new ones which will hopefully help. but i am still feeling sick and on fire. i was strolling round lidl today and i nearly collapsed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I like having a car. Cars are awesome. Excuse me while I go back to my car now. :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I like having a car. Cars are awesome. Excuse me while I go back to my car now. :D:D:D:D:D

This post was brought to you from Squshys car!

first i had gastroenteritis then i got cystitis (parantly it comes after gastro a LOT). the pills i was put on didn't work, now i am on new ones which will hopefully help. but i am still feeling sick and on fire. i was strolling round lidl today and i nearly collapsed :(

I hope you are better soon,what you gonna do about college?

Safe and happy driving :)
    This post was brought to you from Squshys car!

You get to your room:p

I hope you are better soon,what you gonna do about college?

Safe and happy driving :)

You get to your room:p

i managed to get in for a lil while on monday to get a load of notes, and please god i shall be back in on monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I am in my room Sam! In bed. A double bed ;)

Hope you get better soon hdowney!

Considering cutting my own hair tomorrow. Any tips? :D

I am in my room Sam! In bed. A double bed ;)
    Any tips? :D

Really what tips would you like:p
    you old enough for adult games:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

*BG bows out before the innuendo starts* LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

BadGirl wrote: »
    *BG blows out before the innuendo starts* LOL

Oh come on your name is BadGirl and you are afraid of a little innuendo? Tsk tsk tsk...

Maguined wrote: »
    Oh come on your name is BadGirl and you are afraid of a little innuendo? Tsk tsk tsk...

Lol Mags, didn't say i was afraid, but i seem to have a great habit of putting both feet in it :D:D

No matter what i say, it seems to be a double entendre and i dunno if that's MY filthy mind or everyone elses :D:D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Considering cutting my own hair tomorrow. Any tips? :D
    Shave it all off

Lol Mags, didn't say i was afraid, but i seem to have a great habit of putting both feet in it :D:D

No matter what i say, it seems to be a double entendre and i dunno if that's MY filthy mind or everyone elses :D:D:D

Don't use both feet in it! You could hurt someone doing that you know.

Y'See?????????? :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I just remembered I owe you a text. Don't know where my phone is, but the answer was Monday.

God I hate the Cleveland Show.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I just remembered I owe you a text. Don't know where my phone is, but the answer was Monday.

God I hate the Cleveland Show.

If you owe me a text can you send one sexier than "Monday"? I mean the only thing worse than a Monday is a Tuesday, fact.

• Advertisement

If you owe me a text can you send one sexier than "Monday"? I mean the only thing worse than a Monday is a Tuesday, fact.

No no no no no, Monday is the worst day, at least Tuesday is nearer the weekend than Monday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

You haven't seen how sexeh this Monday shimies! *shake it... sloooowly.*

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You haven't seen how sexeh this Monday shimies! *shake it... sloooowly.*

Now I have scene from True Lies where Arnie uses a tape recorder to instruct Jamie Lee Curtis to dance for him in her scanties, "do it slowly... do it sexy...".
    No no no no no, Monday is the worst day, at least Tuesday is nearer the weekend than Monday...

Tuesday is the worst day of the week, everyone knows Monday is crap as you are so tired from the weekend and its the start of the week so you are prepared for it, Tuesday you are not prepared for so its a sucky subtle crap day, Wednesday is half way, with Thursday being almost there and maybe a sneaky cheeky night out as you can pull it together for a hungover day in work on a Friday as its Friday and the weekend!

Tuesday is the worst day of the week, everyone knows Monday is crap as you are so tired from the weekend and its the start of the week so you are prepared for it, Tuesday you are not prepared for so its a sucky subtle crap day, Wednesday is half way, with Thursday being almost there and maybe a sneaky cheeky night out as you can pull it together for a hungover day in work on a Friday as its Friday and the weekend!

I don't work Fridays..... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I was soooooo sleepy on the way home from the cinema, but now im home and nerve by lovely bed..... Meh, lets stay up alllll night!!

I don't work Fridays..... :)

Well that would explain how you ended up a bad girl then.

Exhausted, time to crawl into bed and whimper knowing work is going to be crap tomorrow with epic stress, let this ****ty week end already.

Well that would explain how you ended up a bad girl then.

Exhausted, time to crawl into bed and whimper knowing work is going to be crap tomorrow with epic stress, let this ****ty week end already.

Hope work improves for you tomorrow Mags... x

My friend is being buried in the morning... then off to Dublin for work again, somehow i think it's gonna be a sh*tty day too :(:(

CC, would love to stay up all night, but had an AWFUL early morning this morning and am only fit for the bed, will chill the vodka for tomorrow night though ok?? :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I was soooooo sleepy on the way home from the cinema, but now im home and nerve by lovely bed..... Meh, lets stay up alllll night!!
    Like I do every night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Morning y'all.

• Advertisement

Yo joe!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement