Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

No, I sold it to some guy in Vegas along with my dignity :(

ladyboy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

hondasam wrote: »
    ladyboy?

.........Daniel(la)?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

hondasam wrote: »
    ladyboy?

The expression "5 dolla" comes to mind for some reason. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Kojak wrote: »
    The expression "5 dolla" comes to mind for some reason. :confused:
    Which leaves only one question: were you hearing it or saying it? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I don't know what you mean.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Bleh, still awake. Annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

anybody up this early on saturday?

i am *sob* i has to go and be assertive (am sheite at assertive) and go and try get my work experience. like i has to walk into place, ask to speak to head chef, and then sell myself to them so they want to take me on for work exp. am NO good at that, will be bricking it. hope it isn't warm in the place as my temp still goes up pishy easily

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hdowney wrote: »
    anybody up this early on saturday?

i am *sob* i has to go and be assertive (am sheite at assertive) and go and try get my work experience. like i has to walk into place, ask to speak to head chef, and then sell myself to them so they want to take me on for work exp. am NO good at that, will be bricking it. hope it isn't warm in the place as my temp still goes up pishy easily
    Technically I was awake when Saturday started. Best of luck though.

Technically I was awake when Saturday started. Best of luck though.

thanks. although i am stuck in at the moment waiting on a delivery that was supposed to be here around half ten *mad*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

thanks. although i am stuck in at the moment waiting on a delivery that was supposed to be here around half ten *mad*
    That is a pisser

• Advertisement

That is a pisser

that it is cos the chef will probably be starting the busy lunch rush soon. so i think i am going to have to call the establishment and ask what would be a good time to pop in to see the chef. which sux even more cos i HATE using the phone

True , but this way you have everybody's name when you show up, so you knows who to be asking for when you arrive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My eyes are stingy!

True , but this way you have everybody's name when you show up, so you knows who to be asking for when you arrive

there is this i suppose, i kinda just want it over with at the mo tbh, cos if they say no for whatever reason i then have to go and ask my second choice and so on. i kinda want my first choice to say yes (a cos they are my first choice) so i have my work exp sorted, i can go in tomorrow and tell the tutor it is sorted so she won't be getting on my case - when i was in last monday she was like 'have you it sorted' i was like i didn't know i was supposed to and no i haven't. she says you had two weeks to get it what were you doing. says me 'being ill!!!!' ffs i could barely leave the house sept to go to the docs, she wanted me in and out of places asking chefs for work exp?!!!

My eyes are stingy!

why? also question. you have your tongue pierced. how long did you have to wait after getting it done before drinking alcohol again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I overslept. Now my brain feels fuzzy and I am having a in-need-of-shower-and-cup-of-tea crisis.

Not to be mistaken with shower OF tea. Its too early for such shenanigans.

why? also question. you have your tongue pierced. how long did you have to wait after getting it done before drinking alcohol again?

Really, you're supposed to wait at least a few days...... i waited a few hours :o

Really, you're supposed to wait at least a few days...... i waited a few hours :o

me likey your style (now to convince the mother to let me get that one - i kno i am an adult but i do still live at home, and for some reason she has problems with tongue piercings, don't know why, but it is a piercing i could get and not have to take out in college)

there is this i suppose, i kinda just want it over with at the mo tbh, cos if they say no for whatever reason i then have to go and ask my second choice and so on. i kinda want my first choice to say yes (a cos they are my first choice) so i have my work exp sorted, i can go in tomorrow and tell the tutor it is sorted so she won't be getting on my case - when i was in last monday she was like 'have you it sorted' i was like i didn't know i was supposed to and no i haven't. she says you had two weeks to get it what were you doing. says me 'being ill!!!!' ffs i could barely leave the house sept to go to the docs, she wanted me in and out of places asking chefs for work exp?!!!
    Someday, using the call ahead i shall teach you of the Bathroom Guy trick

me likey your style (now to convince the mother to let me get that one - i kno i am an adult but i do still live at home, and for some reason she has problems with tongue piercings, don't know why, but it is a piercing i could get and not have to take out in college)

My mam used to be the same. She soon got over it when i insisted on coming home with new piercing. Id say i only got half the bloody things out of spite.

• Advertisement

Someday, using the call ahead i shall teach you of the Bathroom Guy trick

i am very interested :)

My mam used to be the same. She soon got over it when i insisted on coming home with new piercing. Id say i only got half the bloody things out of spite.

i did get it pierced at 18, she would not speak to me, like at all, til i took it out :(

i did get it pierced at 18, she would not speak to me, like at all, til i took it out :(

Result!

Result!

whaaa?? how is it a result? i had to take it out. it is no longer pierced. i want it done again

whaaa?? how is it a result? i had to take it out. it is no longer pierced. i want it done again

You got it pierced and the mother wouldn't talk to you, two birds one stone!

You got it pierced and the mother wouldn't talk to you, two birds one stone!

oh i c. but makes living in a house just the two of us rather hard. like she wouldn't answer a single question i asked her about anything at all. v v annoying

My mam freaked when I got mine done aswell. She told me later after she got over it that although we were in a big fight when I got it done, she didn't sleep the first night I had it and kept checking on me in my sleep incase I choked on it or something :o

Also, I dun got the job! It was all you well wishers, I'm tellin ya! Intervewer said she was very impressed with my interview and experience and that I can start Sunday week :D

My mam freaked when I got mine done aswell. She told me later after she got over it that although we were in a big fight when I got it done, she didn't sleep the first night I had it and kept checking on me in my sleep incase I choked on it or something :o

Also, I dun got the job! It was all you well wishers, I'm tellin ya! Intervewer said she was very impressed with my interview and experience and that I can start Sunday week :D

fantastic congratulations atavan (my bad i has forgotten what the job was for!)

ps the drinks are on you now :D

Yaaay!!! Go you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Congratulations Atavan x

• Advertisement

fantastic congratulations atavan (my bad i has forgotten what the job was for!)

ps the drinks are on you now :D

If there's a beers on near payday then drinks are indeed on me!
    Yaaay!!! Go you!!!

Thank yah!
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Congratulations Atavan x

Thank youuuu!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement