Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I think the rest of The Lair would also benefit from watching that! Well, mainly Randy. And probably Sam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

No jelly wrestling! I'll get ... sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

reallyrose wrote: »

I'll bet. :pac:

:(

jokettle wrote: »
    I'll be making good money in one year. Better money in 4 years. Amazing money in 7 (fingers crossed). Good plan, sir *doffs cap*

Excellent, now do you prefer your fabergé eggs fried or scrambled?
    I should mention, however, that my boyfriend is a boardsie. Don't think he ventures in here much, but I feel I should warn you. ;)

I'm sure he will appreciate the light hearted humour as intended, sure we all know I couldn't marry a Cavan woman no matter how much money there was. :p
    Edit: oh, and if you're going to be arm candy, we're going to have to do something about the shape of your cranium.

I want to be arm candy not lobotomy trial runs, it's not like I have that much spare to lose up there!

• Advertisement

There can be a powerhosing/wet tshirt contest afterwards. Win-win.

Maguined wrote: »
    Excellent, now do you prefer your fabergé eggs fried or scrambled?

Scrambled.
    I'm sure he will appreciate the light hearted humour as intended, sure we all know I couldn't marry a Cavan woman no matter how much money there was. :p

Im a faux-D4 these days, apparently; is that better or worse than a Cavan woman?

Im a faux-D4 these days, apparently; is that better or worse than a Cavan woman?

Worse. At least a Cavan person is being honest, someone denying who they are to be a wannabe D4 head is just wrong!

*let's ignore the fact if I won the lotto tomorrow I would have a nice house bought in Donnybook within 24 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Oooh I live near D4, I only just realised that! Am I posh!? :D

Worse. At least a Cavan person is being honest, someone denying who they are to be a wannabe D4 head is just wrong!

*let's ignore the fact if I won the lotto tomorrow I would have a nice house bought in Donnybook within 24 hours.

No no no, not wannabe D4. Faux D4, since my accent is "neutral" people think I'm from Dublin and assume I grew up where I currently live. I guess I can't win....

• Advertisement

You've clearly never participated in chocolate mud wrestling. It's my favourite non-contact, contact, edible sport.

I've actually witnessed this sport. Was at a festival in Hungary.
    Loads of liquid chocolate in a large high-walled paddling pool.
    Good times.

What was it you said to us the last time you came out? "Sorry I am late folks but my shoe was coming loose but I couldn't bend over to fix it as my dress is so short my fallopian tubes would be on display." queue shocked faces, end scene.

No, you are not posh Boom, but you are funny, that's better in the long run.
    No no no, not wannabe D4. Faux D4, since my accent is "neutral" people think I'm from Dublin and assume I grew up where I currently live. I guess I can't win....

D4 or not D4, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of culchiedom or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by faking an accent end them?

You won me over with Hamlet, you broody mofo.

*swoon*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

am i the only one here this evenin who wouldn want to be a d4er? like think they'r better than they are snobby gets kinda thing. always prefer a down to earth game for a laff, happy to even have people joke at their expense sometimes person

hdowney wrote: »
    am i the only one here this evenin who wouldn want to be a d4er? like think they'r better than they are snobby gets kinda thing. always prefer a down to earth game for a laff, happy to even have people joke at their expense sometimes person

:confused:

I know what you are trying to say, but your sentence is not making any actual sense.

I know what you are trying to say, but your sentence is not making any actual sense.

That's D4er talk...get him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

that did seem a bit confusing when i read it back :o

That's D4er talk...get him!

Always with the mob justice this one. Fire in his blood, yes. Peace he must learn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

*sigh*

Sugar-free Jelly. Problem solved. More wrestling!

You don't reeeeeally live near D4. D4squared perhaps. :) For sures.

Ah bless, Jokettle, Mags, Rose, Boomy, KotE, feels like a magical Lair 2 moment. Ah memories.

Lasagna for dinner. *boogie*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Fecking D4 heads.

Fecking D4 heads.

Can't we all just get along loike?

We are similar in more ways than we differ roysh?

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You don't reeeeeally live near D4. D4squared perhaps. :) For sures.

Ah bless, Jokettle, Mags, Rose, Boomy, KotE, feels like a magical Lair 2 moment. Ah memories.

*Wipes a tear*

Can't we all just get along loike?

We are similar in more ways than we differ roysh?

Are ya saying you're Ivor? Does that mean you're saying I'm Damo? Wait til I get ya. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm in D 14 so that gives me the best of both worlds :D

Are ya saying you're Ivor? Does that mean you're saying I'm Damo? Wait til I get ya. :P

You're too adorable to be Damo.

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Fecking D4 heads Dubs.

FYP

*fires up the tractor for a quick getaway* :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

You're too adorable to be Damo.

I'll throw down if you keep saying that, I don't care if you're a woman. :pac::pac::pac:
    koth wrote: »
    FYP

*fires up the tractor for a quick getaway* :pac:

Dammit, get back here on your bogger mobile.

I'll throw down if you keep saying that, I don't care if you're a woman. :pac::pac::pac:

scared-kitty.jpg

• Advertisement

4255895_large.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement