Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

reallyrose wrote: »

What's wrong with him/her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'll throw down if you keep saying that, I don't care if you're a woman. :pac::pac::pac:

Sounds like a come-on to me.

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Dammit, get back here on your bogger mobile.

no chance, you'll just ask me for smokes or spare change :P:P:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

jokettle wrote: »

That how it's done in Cavan?

jokettle wrote: »

You misunderstand the Bobski's lingo so. ;) :pac:
    koth wrote: »
    no chance, you'll just ask me for smokes or spare change :P:P:P:P

Sure you'll get that everywhere....our lads are just more ballsy.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

That how it's done in Cavan?

:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'm sorry H-Bob. You're not cute and adorable and fuzzy at ALL.

Totally un-cuddley.

:(

reallyrose wrote: »
    I'm sorry H-Bob. You're not cute and adorable and fuzzy at ALL.

Totally un-cuddley.

I ain't fuzzy anymore as I'm trying not to look like a bum. I am also slowly detaching myself from the hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Someone went and stole all my pillows :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Awww dude, not the hat...

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Maguined wrote: »
    What was it you said to us the last time you came out? "Sorry I am late folks but my shoe was coming loose but I couldn't bend over to fix it as my dress is so short my fallopian tubes would be on display." queue shocked faces, end scene.

No, you are not posh Boom, but you are funny, that's better in the long run.

Hey you leave my fallopian tubes outta this!

What a random predicament CC. Sure its like my great-grandma used to say: everybody needs a bossom for a pillow, everybody needs a bossom (Copyrighted to Old Mrs. Katalog inc)

Agreed.

Have to do it brahs, I've become what I loath: fecking hipsters wearing hats indoors. :o

Beats jerks who wear sunglasses in the dark >.<

That was one time, jeez, let it go :mad:

I have a rare ocular disorder that requires me to do so.:(

Ja, probably only wear them so they can perv without people following their eye line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Ja, probably only wear them so they can perv without people following their eye line.

Wise man once told me "there ain't no point looking if you don't get caught".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

my head has an ouchies. i think i shall take it to pillow land (sorry on the pillows cc, i have spares if you may want them) and see if the pain will pee off. not sure if i am allowed take anything stronger than a paracetamol (read pointless pill shaped thing) with all the other medication i am on at the mo for the bots

• Advertisement

hdowney wrote: »
    my head has an ouchies. i think i shall take it to pillow land (sorry on the pillows cc, i have spares if you may want them) and see if the pain will pee off. not sure if i am allowed take anything stronger than a paracetamol (read pointless pill shaped thing) with all the other medication i am on at the mo for the bots

Did your doctor not mention if this is the case when he prescribed you the penicillin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Maguined wrote: »
    Did your doctor not mention if this is the case when he prescribed you the penicillin?

he did not nope :( so i think i am best sticking to paracetamol for now and the bed in a dark room

*vomits all over lair*

That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hmmm, chocolate / jelly wrestling, rose getting sticky, boom in a belt short dress, Atavan announcing that he likes the best of both worlds ...

... typical day in the Lair, then. :cool:

*vomits all over lair*

That is all.
    Not feeling well?

hdowney wrote: »
    he did not nope :( so i think i am best sticking to paracetamol for now and the bed in a dark room

If he didn't mention it then why are you worrying about it? there should also be a leaflet with the medication you have been described with that tells you what cannot be taken together. Problem over.

Not feeling well?

Sudden waves of nausea. Out of nowhere :S best try to be unconscious before I actually do splatter the walls and ceiling and people and everything.

Night lairians.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Night, boom, hdowney, hopefully you both feel better tomorrow.

best try to be unconscious before I actually do splatter the walls and ceiling and people and everything.

Oh dear this might just too much for Randy to take in... :cool:

• Advertisement

Sudden waves of nausea. Out of nowhere :S best try to be unconscious before I actually do splatter the walls and ceiling and people and everything.

Night lairians.
    Pleasant slumbers then

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement