Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Needing drink to socialize, bad. Drinking while you socialize good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning all
    Am on a customer site working and my tummy thinks my throat's been cut, WHEN will the cafeteria open for lunch?? I'm STARVING!!! Skipping brekkie is not a good idea some days :D:D:D

Today is my Friday..... roll on the weekend :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My weekend starts Sunday morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My weekend doesn't start till 1 o clock tomorrow. Poor me :(

So 24 hours to go? I have almost 72 to mine

• Advertisement

So 24 hours to go? I have almost 72 to mine

Feel sorry for both of us!!

meh, I is used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

You are a crusty student, you are meant to be poor! :pac:

Maguined wrote: »
    Hush you, not everyone is capable of having their heart removed in order to obtain employment in the banking industry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

oooooh, snap :)

• Advertisement

I have a lot of time to think at work every night. Some would use it to ponder life's mysteries. Me, i prefer to think of fun ways to insult large groups of people

Crusty?!?! You're the crusty one herp face!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

If he didn't mention it then why are you worrying about it? there should also be a leaflet with the medication you have been described with that tells you what cannot be taken together. Problem over.

no leaflet. unless you get a whole box worth my pharmacist takes the amount you are getting out and puts them in a baggie. no leaflet tho. does my head in :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning / Afternoon :/

hdowney wrote: »
    no leaflet. unless you get a whole box worth my pharmacist takes the amount you are getting out and puts them in a baggie. no leaflet tho. does my head in :(
    Your pharmacist is an idiot
    Morning / Afternoon :/
    How goes it BZ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

_Beau_ wrote: »
    Speaking of hats, I spoke too soon about not achieving a hat trick regarding getting warnings.

I got another one - and I don't deserve it.

A poster in the politics section accused me (wrongly) of not substantiated my claims and said that he would report me for trolling.

He provided no proof of his so I returned the accusation and I've received a warning!

:grump:

That happened to me before. I made a comment without support... yet my comment was following a link I posted to my support. Oh my.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

hdowney wrote: »

Your pharmacist is a right HERP DERP then. AFAIK they're legally obliged to put the leaflet in?

Solitaire wrote: »
    Your pharmacist is a right HERP DERP then. AFAIK they're legally obliged to put the leaflet in?
    Your pharmacist is an idiot

How goes it BZ?

yes i completely agree that the pharmacist is a idiot. he comes across that way a lot. i am going to try googling the tablets and see can i find an online leaflet for them, otherwise i am going in this afternoon to ask for a leaflet for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭_Beau_

Fewcifur wrote: »
    That happened to me before. I made a comment without support... yet my comment was following a link I posted to my support. Oh my.

What annoyed me was that the poster had supported nothing that he had claimed; I had provided proof for everything that I had said.

He used the word "troll" first and I got a warning because I returned it.

Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Solitaire wrote: »
    Your pharmacist is a right HERP DERPthen.

I thought you said herpes.......

• Advertisement

Slept in this morning, turned out I never set my alarm last night.

Long story short I'm not in work today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

_Beau_ wrote: »
    What annoyed me was that the poster had supported nothing that he had claimed; I had provided proof for everything that I had said.

He used the word "troll" first and I got a warning because I returned it.

Annoying.

Yes, I find the politics forum can be quite sensitive, but then I imagine it does attract the largest amount of actual trolls. :)
    Slept in this morning, turned out I never set my alarm last night.

Long story short I'm not in work today.

You cheeky mare! I haven't had a day off in an age. :(

Me neither, day of fun!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

This is my 3rd day off this week, but it's a sick day. Although, I did manage to eat a sandwich just there and not vomit. So, on the mend!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Hush you, not everyone is capable of having their heart removed in order to obtain employment in the banking industry.

Forget the heart, it's the soul that has to go but it's more of a slow daily grind to lose it rather than a quick slice and dice.

All humans are capable of selling their souls, it's just a matter of finding the right circumstance and price.
    jokettle wrote: »
    This is my 3rd day off this week, but it's a sick day. Although, I did manage to eat a sandwich just there and not vomit. So, on the mend!

Was it a nice sandwich?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Was it a nice sandwich?

It was edible. That's really all I could hope for today.

Tattoo booked for tomorrow, Booya!!

My legs hurt.

My legs hurt.

do i want to ask what you have been doing with your impromptu day off that made your legs hurt?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

jokettle wrote: »
    It was edible. That's really all I could hope for today.

Feeling any better now, Jo??
    Tattoo booked for tomorrow, Booya!!

Oooh, what you having done??

My legs hurt.

Why are your legs sore KotE, lying on the sofa all day?? ;););)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement