Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I had a tangle twister!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

reallyrose wrote: »
    I had a tangle twister!

LOVE Tangle twisters.... best icepop by far imo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

BadGirl wrote: »
    Feeling any better now, Jo??

A little bit, thanks :) Dinner has been brought to me along with M&S cookies; a surefire cure to any tummy problems!

hdowney wrote: »
    do i want to ask what you have been doing with your impromptu day off that made your legs hurt?
    Why are your legs sore KotE, lying on the sofa all day?? ;););)

I'll have you know it was a walk up to the Hellfire Club that had my legs hurting.
    reallyrose wrote: »
    I had a tangle twister!

Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Oooh, what you having done??

Its a surprise!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Its a surprise!!!

you must really trust the tattoo artist :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

koth wrote: »
    you must really trust the tattoo artist :P:pac:

Har Har Har...:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Anybody about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Anybody about?

Maybe, depends on what you want :P

Anybody about?
    Maybe, depends on what you want :P

I'm here... am working though so only popping in and out... Damn i hate overtime.... :(

AH, did you start your new job?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yeah, never mind.

AH, did you start your new job?

Starting on tuesday :) Got about 50 pages of stuff I have to read and sign in the post today :P

Starting on tuesday :) Got about 50 pages of stuff I have to read and sign in the post today :P

:D

I am having a beer while doing my paperwork from the last couple days.... only another couple of hours to do :D

Means i get tomorrow off completely though, so worth it....

:D

I am having a beer while doing my paperwork from the last couple days.... only another couple of hours to do :D

Means i get tomorrow off completely though, so worth it....

Definitely worth it!

I have no beer :( Stupid off licences closing at 10 :mad:

Definitely worth it!

I been caught with that before too :mad::mad::mad:
    You can share mine if you wanna come collect it! :D

I been caught with that before too :mad::mad::mad:
    You can share mine if you wanna come collect it! :D

Already on the way, I'm posting this from the car :pac:

Already on the way, I'm posting this from the car :pac:

LOL, they are cold an all :D

Damn, I can buy here until 3 in the morning

LOL, they are cold an all :D

Even better!

C'mon Atavan, we're moving in with Wolfie!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

They brought in a law here I think last year where all off licenses had to close at 10pm to cut down on underage drinking. Total BS as everyone underage has their drink by 8pm.

They brought in a law here I think last year where all off licenses had to close at 10pm to cut down on underage drinking. Total BS as everyone underage has their drink by 8pm.
    Who said laws should make sense?

Nanny State -ism again... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i completely agree. i was in tesco at half ten buying cereal and i looked down and their was baracades over the wine isle and i was kinda like wha?!? but then i remembered no alcohol after 10 in this useless place :(

I do find that a bit of a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

It's not the end of the world, you can go to the off licence before it closes at 10pm.
    who needs to go every night, be prepared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭_Beau_

Buy it before ten.

What's the problem?

I do find that a bit of a joke.

it totally is. i mean who in their right mind thinks that making alcohol purchase not happen after a certain time of night is going to affect the underage drinking problem? seriously!!!!

hondasam wrote: »
    It's not the end of the world, you can go to the off licence before it closes at 10pm.
    _Beau_ wrote: »
    Buy it before ten.

What's the problem?

preparedness is not always possible for various reasons. you may not - for whatever - realise that you have not got a particular type of alcohols that you need for something (a dish you are cooking for example, or plenty of other reasons) and you are too late.

also something that annoys me. i have before popped into tesco at say 9.30 to buy say a bottle wine. queued up at the ONLY open checkout, behind someone who decided to do a months shop. also then the assistant REALLY doesn't want to be there and is as slo as anything. so buy the time it is time to ring through my transaction it is like 1 minute past ten. and there is a lock thingy on the till system that completely prevents them from putting through the alcohol, even though they know i was there since half 9 with it, which was well before cut-off time. so you are screwed

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »

Sometimes you just want a beer and have none!
    _Beau_ wrote: »
    Buy it before ten.

What's the problem?

Because, say you're working late and fancy a beer at home after work there's no where to get one apart from the pub.

I don't see why they can't just open late or offer a license to some to open later than 10. It's the offo's responisbility to ask for ID.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement