Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'm at the parents house again this weekend; just scoffed a giant steak dinner and several glasses of wine are waiting for me. If not for all the giant spiders, I would be in my ultimate happy place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I'm starving and I want to eat crap food but there isn't any :( I'd give my left arse-cheek for a family bag of cheesy dorritos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I'm starving and I want to eat crap food but there isn't any :( I'd give my left arse-cheek for a family bag of cheesy dorritos.

If you had of offered the right cheek I would of been tempted but who cares about the leftie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

IMO, you can believe in whatever you like as long as you don't go around preaching and trying to convert me :)
    I totally agree.

Thing is, these days it seems to be atheists (or at least some of them) who have taken on the role of stridently stuffing their beliefs (or non-beliefs, if you prefer) down everyone's throats!
    This spoon tastes funny.........
    You tasted spoon?!! :eek:

That must have made his day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Maguined wrote: »
    If you had of offered the right cheek I would of been tempted but who cares about the leftie.

So your not a fan of communism, I guess.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Did we not discuss how left is always best?? With boobs anyway it is.

Not sure which side is better with man bits...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jokettle wrote: »
    I'm at the parents house again this weekend; just scoffed a giant steak dinner and several glasses of wine are waiting for me. If not for all the giant spiders, I would be in my ultimate happy place :)
    Have the spiders make you a nioce silk hammock for a post-dinner nap.

Have the spiders make you a nioce silk hammock for a post-dinner nap.
    These are the giant spiders that run around looking for prey, instead of spinning webs and patiently waiting for prey to come to them. At least, that's what I was told... Point is, they're far too big and deserve to die by squashing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

These are the giant spiders that run around looking for prey, instead of spinning webs and patiently waiting for prey to come to them. At least, that's what I was told... Point is, they're far too big and deserve to die by squashing.
    Well in that case, use this for the swatting
    Anti-riot_Soft-gun.png

Did we not discuss how left is always best?? With boobs anyway it is.

Not sure which side is better with man bits...

I can't remember, though it seems too general to say the left is always best, you have to not discriminate with ignorance and just judge them on their individual merits I say.

Man bits are a whole different structure really since the important bit wont have the whole symmetry vibe going on so it more comes down to the angle of the dangle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

You tasted spoon?!! :eek:

That must have made his day!!

Heh... that one took a while to land, spoonywoonywoo!

Man bits are a whole different structure really since the important bit wont have the whole symmetry vibe going on so it more comes down to the angle of the dangle.

There's a smutty angle-based joke in there somewhere, I just know it. This second glass of wine is making the joke centre of my brain too fuzzy to come up with one :( maybe randy can help here...

I refuse to help Mags with the angle of his dangle.

He's just not my type ... :(

I refuse to help Mags with the angle of his dangle.

He's just not my type ... :(

Don't be so closed-minded. Can't you look beyond the odd angles of his head?

It's what he tried to do with the head of his odd angle bothered me more ... :mad:

Don't be so closed-minded. Can't you look beyond the odd angles of his head?

*Innuendo alert*

Kojak wrote: »
    *Innuendo alert*
    Dude, this is Noc!

That particular alarm is permanently disabled, otherwise we'd all have permanent headaches! :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

It's what he tried to do with the head of his odd angle bothered me more ... :mad:

dangerous-intersection.jpg

:pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

It would make more sense to have a "no innuendo" alarm, so that we can get back to our smutty baseline if needed.

In fairness you were asking for it with those slutty outfits of yours.

• Advertisement

It would make more sense to have a "no innuendo" alarm, so that we can get back to our smutty baseline if needed.

Why can't we all just have a nice discussion about prunes and figs?

Keep you regular.

It'd keep this thread regular as well..............

Because you can't lick melted prunes and figs off a naked body. Duh.

Because you can't lick melted prunes and figs off a naked body. Duh.

How do you know? Have you tried??

In fairness you were asking for it with those slutty outfits of yours.
    Meh, those slits are just ventilation to keep the engine from overheating!

Why would I try that when there's a wealth of better-tasting foods I could be licking?

Why would I try that when there's a wealth of better-tasting foods I could be licking?

Such as??

Chocolate, whipped cream (for some people, that's not really a personal preference). Ice cubes at times. I'm not giving you any more sex tips.

• Advertisement

Chocolate, whipped cream (for some people, that's not really a personal preference). Ice cubes at times. I'm not giving you any more sex tips.

I'm not looking for any - I'm just amazed that someone could possibly think that there are better tasting foods out there than Prunes or Figs. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement