Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

They look like what fell out of that Tom-Tom when Han Solo cut it open in the Empire Strikes Back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

BadGirl wrote: »
    Don't TASTE like rank prawns though :D:D

I suppose, bet they taste like sensodine toothpaste.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just realized how silly I gonna look for Halloween. I may have to make a preemptive example beforehand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I just realized how silly I gonna look for Halloween. I may have to make a preemptive example beforehand

What you dressing up as Wolfie??

I was going to wear a Batman costume then I realised I was actually having to go outside in it. In front of people. Then I realised it had no pockets to hold anything and I was going to have to take most of it off anytime I wanted to head to the toilet.

So that plan got shelved.

• Advertisement

G-Money wrote: »
    I was going to wear a Batman costume then I realised I was actually having to go outside in it. In front of people. Then I realised it had no pockets to hold anything and I was going to have to take most of it off anytime I wanted to head to the toilet.

So that plan got shelved.

It WAS a fab costume though G..... :)

It WAS a fab costume though G..... :)

It was. Probably better/more practical for a house-party than a night out on the town where you need to carry unnecessary stuff like money and keys!

It was. Probably better/more practical for a house-party than a night out on the town where you need to carry unnecessary stuff like money and keys!

Maybe....
    At least you have decided on a costume....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What you dressing up as Wolfie??
    Gunslinger Smurf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Maybe....

so have i. it is now the too poor to afford a costume costume!

think i shall head to bed peeps. see yiz in the mornin

• Advertisement

Maybe....

I noticed your name down as a Yes. You have to go now. Apparently it's legally binding.

Gunslinger Smurf

I like it!! You'll have to post a pic in the know your nocs thread after that...

P.S you got any idea how to pluck a duck? i have 3 i need to pluck for tomorrows dinner.....
    I noticed your name down as a Yes. You have to go now. Apparently it's legally binding.

You know my reasons.....

I like it!! You'll have to post a pic in the know your nocs thread after that...

P.S you got any idea how to pluck a duck? i have 3 i need to pluck for tomorrows dinner.....
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2063522_pluck-duck.html

Thanks for that wolfie, but paraffin??? jaysus, maybe i should just get some wax strips LOL :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

nite nocs. off to beddybyes

Thanks for that wolfie, but paraffin??? jaysus, maybe i should just get some wax strips LOL :D:D:D
    Just try the two pot method:
    2 pots, one full of boiling water, one full of cold. Dunk birds in boiling first, then drop them in the cold. Feathers should come right off. Then singe the little ones off.

Nite Hdowney

Just try the two pot method:
    2 pots, one full of boiling water, one full of cold. Dunk birds in boiling first, then drop them in the cold. Feathers should come right off. Then singe the little ones off

Ok, can manage that a bit better, was wondering where the f*ck was gonna get a lb of paraffin wax :D:D

That or just drop them in a fire. Once the feather turn black you can skin the bird and remove the feathers all at once

That or just drop them in a fire. Once the feather turn black you can skin the bird and remove the feathers all at once

I'd rather not skin them tbh, the duck meat can be very dry if cooked without the skin... I know they are fatty if the skin is on, but would rather roast them with skin on and trim when cooked so the meat is a bit more moist...

Jaysus, i hate the word moist... *shudder*

I know the fire pluck trick also works with squirrels.

• Advertisement

I know the fire pluck trick also works with squirrels.

Are squirrels edible?? I figured they were just furry rats....

yeah, they edible. About the only thing the little bastards are good for.

yeah, they edible. About the only thing the little bastards are good for.

LOL :D BBQ Squirrel?? Must see what the hubby can do about providing that... LOL

What you up to tonight Wolfie? No work surely??

No, I once again must work.

No, I once again must work.

Aw, that sucks :(
    Hope your shift goes by really quickly

I be off on Sunday

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I also have these...
    IMAG0837.jpg

Shop nearby has a HUGE selection of retro sweeties, these are the original milk teeth sweeties... i feel like a kid again :D:D

They are my favourite sweets!! I thought they had stopped making them! Can I please have one?

They are my favourite sweets!! I thought they had stopped making them! Can I please have one?

You also want false teeth?

Is anyone brushing their teeth in this country anymore?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭_Beau_

I love those teeth.

They're yummy.

• Advertisement

So you like going to the dentist, do you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement