Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Effort :P

Dundrum is so close, gah! Someone make me shooz? *flutters moderate length lashes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

No it's not! 75 bus and you're there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

My phone has been rained to death :(

Wait a sec, if you're so close to Dundrum that means you're so close to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Did you start work or is it tomorrow?

HI guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I would say liffey vally but someone said the roof caved :(

hdowney wrote: »

[citation needed]

hondasam wrote: »
    Did you start work or is it tomorrow?

HI guys

2moz

HaI bBz xXxXxXxX
    hdowney wrote: »

I'd doubt it
    reallyrose wrote: »
    [citation needed]

This!

Milltown, close enough ;)

Only buses that go through here aaaaare 44 (i think?) and 61. Luas, if its going, will do fine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

2moz

HaI bBz xXxXxXxX

Hey did you miss me?:p

good luck tomorrow, knock em dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I think my feet need to be amputated, even if not medically needed they look so manky from being waterlogged in my now ruined work shoes so might just lose them so I never have to look at them again.

Got trapped in Rathmines as traffic was not moving anywhere, spent 20 in a taxi getting nowhere trying to make it home and was only saved by Booms offer of tea in the other direction to wait it out till the flooding and traffic receeded. Though it did come at the price of the smelliest dog farts known to mankind but she is such an adorable little doggy I couldn't stay mad at her!

Milltown, close enough ;)

Only buses that go through here aaaaare 44 (i think?) and 61. Luas, if its going, will do fine :D

Ah sure jaysis ye're only up the road!
    hondasam wrote: »
    Hey did you miss me?:p

good luck tomorrow, knock em dead.

Ovvo hunzo!

There will be no tomorrow :P Well there will but the centre will be closed so MOAR DAYS OFF!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

jokettle wrote: »
    The neighbours cars are completely submerged. I'll be swimming to work tomorrow.

I read that again as cats. Hah! Those kitties don't like water!
    Fecking low carb buzz...grumble...this isn't how one should have to spend his holidays. :pac::pac::pac:

I'll be back on that shiz soon brah! We can grumble together! Make some excellent chili.
    I REALLY needed to go to Dundrum tomorrow D:

Where else can I buy shoes?? Goddamit :(

Come to town, all the shoes are in town. :)

No citation. Just gozzipz. Wonder if itl receed much by the mornin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Please remind of this when I pissing about the horrific amounts of snow in a month or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Anyone else taking a day off tomorrow due to flood damage, hydrophobia, or sheer laziness?

Maguined wrote: »
    I think my feet need to be amputated, even if not medically needed they look so manky from being waterlogged in my now ruined work shoes so might just lose them so I never have to look at them again.

Got trapped in Rathmines as traffic was not moving anywhere, spent 20 in a taxi getting nowhere trying to make it home and was only saved by Booms offer of tea in the other direction to wait it out till the flooding and traffic receeded. Though it did come at the price of the smelliest dog farts known to mankind but she is such an adorable little doggy I couldn't stay mad at her!

You need jammies on a radiator. Stat. Then get into bed with that picture of my housemate ;)
    Ah sure jaysis ye're only up the road!

Sure float on down to me and we'll have a cup of tea :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I'll be back on that shiz soon brah! We can grumble together! Make some excellent chili.

You'll make it for me? Good man. :pac:

You need jammies on a radiator. Stat. Then get into bed with that picture of my housemate ;)

Pj's have been well and truly radiated, in fact I think I singed something putting them on.

Housemate photo is a bad idea, I want to get some actual sleep and not be distracted all night with her sumptuous side boobage!

Anyone else taking a day off tomorrow due to flood damage, hydrophobia, or sheer laziness?

I work in Milltown and its looking pretty moist... Won't know if its flooded until the morning though.

• Advertisement

My poor phone ;_;

me possibly. This will all depend on flood levels along my route. Took me near two hours to get home from Tallaght tonite. Nearly 40 min to get from the it to the m50 due to flooding so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I want to get some actual sleep and not be distracted all night with her sumptuous side boobage!

Hope you don't leave that laptop open and unintended to. :pac::pac:

According to met eireann there is another load of rain heading our way :(

My poor phone ;_;

My poor Rose. :(

Don't suppose you can awesome it better?

]
    My poor Rose. :(

Don't suppose you can awesome it better?

I've taken it apart and laid it tenderly in a warm place overnight, maybe that will help...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Morning, y'all. The funk is going on in Dublin tonight? It's insane. This meant to continue or what?

]

I've taken it apart and laid it tenderly in a warm place overnight, maybe that will help...

Throw it in a bag of rice too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Hang on! HANG ON! Hot housemate?!? All I ever heard about was the farty dog! Gah! Time has been wasted!
    You'll make it for me? Good man. :pac:

Sure thing brah.
    ]

Fingers crossed for ya.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Throw it in a bag of rice too!
    This does work sometimes as well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement