Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

reallyrose wrote: »
    Saaave meeee. My house is leaking. I'm making a raft out of cereal boxen.

make sure you fill it with coco pops or rice crispies, as they always seem to float. At least they do in a bowl of milk :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's some very good thinking.

Puts me in mind of the time the Mythbusters lads lifted a boat from the bottom of a dock by filling it with ping-pong balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Maguined wrote: »
    Farty dog is a small price to pay for the hawtness that is Boom's landlady, I rate her two emphatic thumbs up. very nice.

That's it! I'm callin' over! Fear of strange dogs be damned!
    koth wrote: »
    make sure you fill it with coco pops or rice crispies, as they always seem to float. At least they do in a bowl of milk :P

Unless they get really soggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Boomkatalog, when you are shopping for shoes today, you might want to invest in a pair of these also??? :D:D:D

310821_302832773077124_100000512117416_1249527_76202924_n.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Unless they get really soggy.

Shhh!!! don't be spoiling the fun ;):P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

BadGirl wrote: »
    Boomkatalog, when you are shopping for shoes today, you might want to invest in a pair of these also??? :D:D:D

310821_302832773077124_100000512117416_1249527_76202924_n.jpg

Did Donald Duck make those "things"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

so aparantlee the road is backed up from bray to wicklow town!!!! and that is just one of the after effects of the weather. the southbound lane of the n11 is 1 lane only from kilmac to lil doyles! arrrgh i never used to mind rain before yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Morning guys :) The sun is out!

Anyone see any "Staff Wanted" signs around city centre? Gonna head out later armed with CVs. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

There's something weird about being on the way to a pub at half 12 in the afternoon :rolleyes:

Morning guys :) The sun is out!

Anyone see any "Staff Wanted" signs around city centre? Gonna head out later armed with CVs. :D

I thought you got a job just the other day?
    There's something weird about being on the way to a pub at half 12 in the afternoon :rolleyes:

Yes, there probably is.

• Advertisement

Not if you work in one..........

I thought you got a job just the other day?

As soon as the bossman finds out I'm not studying in Maynooth this year I'll be out though. Also don't wanna drive once the snow comes :( And finally I can't afford to live over the pittance I'm being paid =/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Squishy, just hand in cvs everywhere even if they don't have a sign up.

CC I think you meant to say there's something magical about going to the pub at 12 :D

As soon as the bossman finds out I'm not studying in Maynooth this year I'll be out though. Also don't wanna drive once the snow comes :( And finally I can't afford to live over the pittance I'm being paid =/

Ah, didn't realise your other job was Maynooth dependent.

In jobs related news, I just printed up my resignation letter.

Squishy, just hand in cvs everywhere even if they don't have a sign up.

Yeah me knows, just was wondering if anywhere was looking anyways :)

Sorry about double posting, but what do you guys think of this as a tattoo idea? Wondering where I'd put it :P

zynthar_oblivion.jpg

Sorry about double posting, but what do you guys think of this as a tattoo idea? Wondering where I'd put it :P

zynthar_oblivion.jpg

Put it on your forehead - then people will think you are a member of some far east cult/organisation

Kojak wrote: »
    Put it on your forehead - then people will think you are a member of some far east cult/organisation

Or just insanely obsessed with Oblivion :P Which I am, but I do want a job in the future! :P

But Oblivion was such a piss poor game in comparison to Morrowind :(

Still, if you're determined, I'd suggest an arm. The pervert in me thinks that it should go on a boob with the dot in the middle being replaced by a nipple :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

That's it! I'm callin' over! Fear of strange dogs be damned!

She is a strange doggy but just so full of love, she just wanted to be as close to you as possible and smother you in her affections.
    In jobs related news, I just printed up my resignation letter.

I hope it opened with "Dear Dickwads".

Right above your oblivion gateway? :pac:

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    But Oblivion was such a piss poor game in comparison to Morrowind :(

Still, if you're determined, I'd suggest an arm. The pervert in me thinks that it should go on a boob with the dot in the middle being replaced by a nipple :p

That's your opinion, I personally adore Oblivion, and can't WAIT for the 11th! :D

I'd fear the arm would be too open for a possible future teacher, what you think? And that would be awesome XD
    Right above your oblivion gateway? :pac:

:D Totally, only for the fact it'd get stretched if I ever get knocked up :L :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi guys

zynthar_oblivion.jpg

Get it on your arse cheek =P I agree with shim its not a great game,roll on skyrim :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Shiminay wrote: »

We have a winner!!

I agree with shim its not a great game,roll on skyrim :-D

I don't mean to be rude, but I didn't ask either of your opinions on the game, it was one of my favourites and tbh it's very insulting. I was just asking about the tattoo since we're all friends in here.

She is a strange doggy but just so full of love, she just wanted to be as close to you as possible and smother you in her affections.

I hope it opened with "Dear Dickwads".

Proximity would make me nervous.

My original letter went along those lines, but then I copy & pasted one from the internet and it's as sterile and professional as can be.
    That's your opinion, I personally adore Oblivion, and can't WAIT for the 11th! :D

Yeah but Skyrim will be a different beast altogether I hear.
    I don't mean to be rude, but I didn't ask either of your opinions on the game, it was one of my favourites and tbh it's very insulting. I was just asking about the tattoo since we're all friends in here.

You bring up a topic... you invite discussion... you can't have a hissy fit if a tangent appears.

Yeah but Skyrim will be a different beast altogether I hear.

You bring up a topic... you invite discussion... you can't have a hissy fit if a tangent appears.

I agree, can't wait for Skyrim :)

And if I had started a discussion on Oblivion itself I would welcome comments like that, but I didn't, I was asking what people thought of the symbol as a tattoo and the placing of it, and I don't appreciate people saying it's **** in that context, it's just a little hurtful.

Well there was no intent to cause offence Squishy, apologies if it seemed that way. I'm looking at it from a personal POV I suppose, why get a tattoo of something that I consider an inferior product - but that's me internalising it and not really relevant to you :)

As for the arm - well a sleeveless top, yea, there's gonna be a problem, is it the sort of thing you'd wear a lot? It's certainly not outside the realm of possibility for a teacher, so yea, I'd say a rethink. Upper thigh? Not visible if you're wearing a "suitable for business" skirt/dress, but on the weekends you can shorten the gúna and show it off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

You going to just get the image as a flat black or more like the actual image with shading and highlights and streaks of red?

Back of the neck? shoulder blade if going for larger size?

Or if you are feeling mean and want to troll your boyfriend get it in the "tramp stamp" zone that way your boyfriend will always have Patrick Stewarts voice in his head ruining his mood when you two are knocking boots. :pac:

I wasn't a fan of the game myself but I do like it as an image and will look pretty good if done right.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I too didnt mean to cause any offense squish .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Arm or shoulder or maybe back of the neck? Gotta go colour though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement