Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, I think back of the neck would work very well too, keep it just below collar line to avoid attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, I think back of the neck would work very well too, keep it just below collar line to avoid attention.

Or cover it with hair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I agree, can't wait for Skyrim :)

And if I had started a discussion on Oblivion itself I would welcome comments like that, but I didn't, I was asking what people thought of the symbol as a tattoo and the placing of it, and I don't appreciate people saying it's **** in that context, it's just a little hurtful.

Yes, but discussions evolve. You can't complain because something topical comes up. Maybe if you had your own forum called "Answer the Squishy". Plus it's not like you made the game, don't take it personally. Must say I really enjoyed the game, but I respect the right of some of the more experienced RPG gamers to dislike it. It was, afterall, an incredibly "arcade" version of the genre.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Just because it was inferior to its predecessor doesn't mean it wasn't a good game in its own right. It just can't stand up against Morrowind (and possibly Daggerfall), is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I can play Spider Solitaire.

*smug gamer*

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Yes, but discussions evolve. You can't complain because something topical comes up. Maybe if you had your own forum called "Answer the Squishy". Plus it's not like you made the game, don't take it personally. Must say I really enjoyed the game, but I respect the right of some of the more experienced RPG gamers to dislike it. It was, afterall, an incredibly "arcade" version of the genre.

I appreciate that and of course anyone has a right to not like the game, but that's not what I was asking! :P

Thanks for the advice guys, I considered the back of my neck but I'm going with the thigh now, actually sitting in Snakebite now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

jokettle wrote: »
    I can play Spider Solitaire.

*smug gamer*

:pac:

I only have the normal one :(

Pfft, I just bought this on ebay. You all know nothing about games! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Thanks for the advice guys, I considered the back of my neck but I'm going with the thigh now, actually sitting in Snakebite now!
    :eek:

As the person who made the winning suggestion, I shall claim my prize of a pint on Saturday night :p

Are you going for the coloured version? I personally agree with Mags, the coloured one is definitely the way to go.

That was quick!

"I'm considering getting a tattoo"

15 mins later: "Tattoo done!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I only have the normal one :(

Pfft, noob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Trying to find a car is stressful :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Ah, didn't realise your other job was Maynooth dependent.

In jobs related news, I just printed up my resignation letter.

Joining me in poverty-bum land, eh? We can both follow Mags around, begging for crumbs from his table.
    Solitaire wrote: »
    Just because it was inferior to its predecessor doesn't mean it wasn't a good game in its own right. It just can't stand up against Morrowind (and possibly Daggerfall), is all.

Morrowind. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Mags has no money, its all a farce. He's not even an investment banker, he says it fast to confuse people. He's actually saying vest-wearing w*nker.

True story. I saw his vest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

There's something weird about being on the way to a pub at half 12 in the afternoon :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's late for you :cool:

G-Money wrote: »
    Yeah, that's late for you :cool:

It is not!! It turned out to be quite a fancy restaurant/ bar thing. Wasn't so bad!

Trying to find a car is stressful :(

I'm selling mine at around the end of the month if you're interested?

I'm selling mine at around the end of the month if you're interested?

Details!!

Details!!

Fabulous Nissan micra
    Silver
    4 door
    1.0l
    NCT till 12/12
    Tax till 01/12

I cannot emphasize how fabulus this car is! Actually it is a minter :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Fabulous Nissan micra

Oxymoron alert! :pac:

• Advertisement

Fabulous Nissan micra
    Silver
    4 door
    1.0l
    NCT till 12/12
    Tax till 01/12

I cannot emphasize how fabulus this car is! Actually it is a minter :)

I quite like the sounds of that! How much you selling it for? Keep in mind that...

akx66c.jpg

I think you're the bestest!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Mags has no money, its all a farce. He's not even an investment banker, he says it fast to confuse people. He's actually saying vest-wearing w*nker.

True story. I saw his vest.

how dare you! It's true about the money, I don't have any, just the illusion of money as people assume you are loaded when you say you work in an investment bank but plebs work there as well and I am such a pleb.

However the vest wearer is just uncalled for, a joke is a joke but saying I am a vest wanker is way cross the line, if you were a man I would punch you for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Double dare you to punch me, my dad is a ninja!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Shiminay wrote: »
    :eek:

As the person who made the winning suggestion, I shall claim my prize of a pint on Saturday night :p

Are you going for the coloured version? I personally agree with Mags, the coloured one is definitely the way to go.

Yeah I went for the coloured one, holy Jesus it was painful in the last half hour! Pics tomorrow :p
    That was quick!

"I'm considering getting a tattoo"

15 mins later: "Tattoo done!"

:D

I quite like the sounds of that! How much you selling it for? Keep in mind that...

akx66c.jpg

I think you're the bestest!

PM sent! Cute puppies get me everytime :(

Also forgot to add it has THE fanciest CD player ever. The whole front face electronically flips down to put the cd in :D

Also forgot to add it has THE fanciest CD player ever. The whole front face electronically flips down to put the cd in :D

Stop trying to seduce me!!!

Will this mildly un-erotic dance work?

Double dare you to punch me, my dad is a ninja!

I'm more afraid of you than your dad to be honest, I reckon you fight dirty

• Advertisement

Will this mildly un-erotic dance work?

It is for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement