Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Oh that's right. I forgot about that.

Put me to beeeeeeed *flops*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Oh good, a location :P

Well, to be fair, the little guy did eat a whole wheel of cheese.
    He was asking for it.

so is anybody up to anything interesting tonite? i am sat here, perusing de boards, watching last nites apprentice, with a bit of a fire. oh and listening to the RAIN! outside

Oh that's right. I forgot about that.

Put me to beeeeeeed *flops*

Yeah, everyone does.
    hdowney wrote: »
    so is anybody up to anything interesting tonite? i am sat here, perusing de boards, watching last nites apprentice, with a bit of a fire. oh and listening to the RAIN! outside

I'm currently watching Sphere, I fell asleep on the couch there for a bit.
    No rain, happy days!

Yeah, everyone does.

I'm currently watching Sphere, I fell asleep on the couch there for a bit.
    No rain, happy days!

what may i ask is Sphere?. yup more rain here. joys of it all! i am thankful as anything i made it home in one piece (and my car somewhat) yesterday from dub, and in this particular section of wicklow my house didn't get flooded, although the river did come up and over and up to the doors of some cars on the quay.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm writing musics :)

• Advertisement

Is noone else watching anchorman? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Shiminay wrote: »

Nice one Shim, will look forward to hearing the recordings ;)

Nothing much happening here, boards and a big craving for a Pot Noodle is all :rolleyes:

what may i ask is Sphere?. yup more rain here. joys of it all! i am thankful as anything i made it home in one piece (and my car somewhat) yesterday from dub, and in this particular section of wicklow my house didn't get flooded, although the river did come up and over and up to the doors of some cars on the quay.

It's a movie with Dustin Hoffman, Sharon Stone and Samuel L. Jackson about finding a crashed ship from the future under the see. It's got this giant golden sphere on it. People go a bit funny.

Yeah, I got soaked yesterday. The downstairs of the bus I was on flooded. Was sort of funny.
    Shiminay wrote: »

Enjoy!
    Is noone else watching anchorman? :(

Ah, I've seen it a few times now. Haven't seen Sphere since it was first out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hin there Nocs.

Hin there Nocs.

Evening Wolf, how's the form?

• Advertisement

Hin there Nocs.

howdy wolfie. how goes it in the good ole us?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Sup y'all. I'm ill. This is most irritating.

Hey newly arrived nocs :) what are people up to tonight? I've barely budged from the couch all night.

Zombified.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening Wolf, how's the form?
    howdy wolfie. how goes it in the good ole us?
    Very wet here
    That does suck
    Hey newly arrived nocs :) what are people up to tonight? I've barely budged from the couch all night.

Zombified.
    *debates getting the shotgun*

I'd be too tired to fight back, and I'm so feckin young its practically child abuse....

*flutters exhausted eyelids in CWs general direction*

what is most irritating?

ah pretty sound, the rain. shame it no make so pretty.

i has a sad. me and my mate took a trip to arklow today (need to buy a skillet), newho he put the dog in its crate for a small while (as there was no one in). well we got back and the dog was staring out the window (she'd broke out of the crate, probably as soon as we left the house!). newho leggin it into the house to check out what was what, my new 1 week (i think) old mobile dropped on the concrete and there are massive dents in it everywhere :(

I'd be too tired to fight back, and I'm so feckin young its practically child abuse....

*flutters exhausted eyelids in CWs general direction*
    meh, pointless destroying you then

The eyelashes always work. Even when crusted over with eye-gunk from evening naps on the couch.

Jaysus that's two noc guys that have threatened to shoot/punch me in one night :(

Where the hell is my bodyguard when I need him??

The eyelashes always work. Even when crusted over with eye-gunk from evening naps on the couch.

Jaysus that's two noc guys that have threatened to shoot/punch me in one night :(

I always shoot zombies regardless of gender

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?
    Where's the street-wise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
    Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
    Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need...

• Advertisement

And that's why we <3 you.

my god some of these idiots on the apprentice. no wonder they ended up back in the boardroom with bill and he is now ripping the sheite out of them! they deserve it. seriously what planet were they on when they did the task?

meh anyway. arthritic knees are aching. damn rain. think i am gonna have to take a hot water bottle to bed when i go soon to keep a decent bit of heat on them

And that's why we <3 you.

You fart me?
    How dare you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I'm getting these up early before I head to sleeps! :D

It's on my upper thigh, yes that's my knickers in the corner :P

IMG_0352.jpgIMG_0358.jpg

The first one is before I cleaned it if you're wondering :P It is just so totally awesome :D

EDIT: Forgot to say, I wanna apologise to Shim and Seph, was in a really pissy mood earlier and took it out on you guys, sowwee :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

what is most irritating?

ah pretty sound, the rain. shame it no make so pretty.

i has a sad. me and my mate took a trip to arklow today (need to buy a skillet), newho he put the dog in its crate for a small while (as there was no one in). well we got back and the dog was staring out the window (she'd broke out of the crate, probably as soon as we left the house!). newho leggin it into the house to check out what was what, my new 1 week (i think) old mobile dropped on the concrete and there are massive dents in it everywhere :(
    Being ill's irritating. :pac:
    I'm getting these up early before I head to sleeps! :D

It's on my upper thigh, yes that's my knickers in the corner :P

IMG_0352.jpgIMG_0358.jpg

The first one is before I cleaned it if you're wondering :P It is just so totally awesome :D

That image looks vaguely familiar. What is it?

am sowwee you are ill. it sux i know :)

squish that is the bomb :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

You wanted to glass my neck! and you said it with such fiery passion I don't think you were joking... no sympathy for you.

And with that I flee unto mine bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?
    Where's the street-wise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
    Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
    Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need...

INEEDA HERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please stop quoting Heart lyrics.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

IMG_0352.jpgIMG_0358.jpg

The blood really add's to the effect :D:p looks awesome!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement