Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Yus!

Though did you get the discount or THE discount? There's a generic student discount and then there's one for actual students which is tied into your university.

Eitherway, I approve.

Whatcha get? Macbook Pro 13" ?

I think to get the one tied to the university, I'd have to buy online.....? Meh, I got 6% off which was fine by me. I have no patience, I needed one today/tomorrow so I'm willing to forgo a few % off!

Yup, 13". Was tempted by the 15, but not tempted enough to spend almost 600 more.

I don't know what the apple products do exactly, I just think they're pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I am also a Level 17 Scientologist.

Do you know this guy?????

Cruise180507_468x499.jpg

Kojak wrote: »
    Do you know this guy?????

Cruise180507_468x499.jpg

Ah yes, Brother Cruise. A great man. Don't know him personally.
    His wife, Joey Dawson, seems nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

morning/afternoon nocs how goes it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

All fun and games aside jo, I hope it serves you well. I'd kill myself and everyone around me if I had to look at a 13" screen as my main source of computing... I'd strongly suggest setting up a proper sized monitor at your work desk at home.

That said I did just order 2 Iiyama 24" monitors the other day, so I'll never have to worry about it :p

Most of my work is done in the lab, with 2 desktops. One runs windows, the other Ubuntu. All I'll be using the macbook for, workwise, will be writing up parts of my thesis. I've had a 13" for ages so I'm well used to it at home :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

jokettle wrote: »
    I think to get the one tied to the university, I'd have to buy online.....? Meh, I got 6% off which was fine by me. I have no patience, I needed one today/tomorrow so I'm willing to forgo a few % off!

Yup, 13". Was tempted by the 15, but not tempted enough to spend almost 600 more.

6%? Jaysis, thought it was meant to be like 10%. Oh. No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I think I haz getting a sick.

bad day. off to the brooding corner i go

• Advertisement

6%? Jaysis, thought it was meant to be like 10%. Oh. No.

All the info I found said "up to 10%", but I haven't spoken to anyone who managed to get the full 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

All the info I found said "up to 10%", but I haven't spoken to anyone who managed to get the full 10.

Dress sluttier next time, I have not met a problem that dressing sluttier has not fixed for me.

interesting theory mags. picx?

i have found in some instances that getting discounts works quite well and in others, not so much. for instance when i was doing up my room i got discount for buying all my furniture in one place (haggled!) and discount on my flooring. so it can work. *flutters lashes*

Maguined wrote: »
    Dress sluttier next time, I have not met a problem that dressing sluttier has not fixed for me.

What's your slutty outfit of choice, Mags? I bet you have the legs for a miniskirt ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

What's your slutty outfit of choice, Mags? I bet you have the legs for a miniskirt ;)

A thong for the real bargains

A thong for the real bargains

nausea.png

Nah miniskirts are over done, slutty can be subtle as well, nothing gets the attention like a tight hugging pencil skirt while putting a little extra swagger into your walk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

TBH, if you came into a place where I was working looking like this it'd be 100% discounts!

SRFile2008_12_7_13_16_52_546.jpg

Meh, too obvious AH...

I dunno, Shim, that's what I wear on casual Friday. Just the type of outfit I tend to always have hanging in my wardrobe....

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Meh, too obvious AH...

Yeah but I'm a sucker for that type of thing :o

I dunno, Shim, that's what I wear on casual Friday. Just the type of outfit I tend to always have hanging in my wardrobe....

Is it wrong I find the idea of a long white doctors coat the more attractive image, in fact if you could use a walking stick and limp a lot while being obtuse to people and misdiagnose them until the last minute before you reveal you knew the correct answer all along and save them it would be the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Maguined wrote: »
    Is it wrong I find the idea of a long white doctors coat

....With nothing underneath?

I wouldn't trust them doctors coats. They're too long so who knows what nasty surprises they could be hiding! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Sexy surprises!!

Sexy surprises!!

As long as it's not a penis surprise!

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

someone mention penis?

hey lair

lol, hey there Sam :)

....With nothing underneath?

With brains underneath!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Shiminay wrote: »
    lol, hey there Sam :)

hey shim, how are you? are you finished work?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement