Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

As long as it's not a penis surprise!

*shudder*

I think that would be a rather lovely surprise :rolleyes:
    Maguined wrote: »
    With brains underneath!

Id rather boobs tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I think that would be a rather lovely surprise :rolleyes:

For you anyway :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Is it wrong I find the idea of a long white doctors coat the more attractive image, in fact if you could use a walking stick and limp a lot while being obtuse to people and misdiagnose them until the last minute before you reveal you knew the correct answer all along and save them it would be the best.

You do know I'm not a real doctor, right? I'm sure I can find a white coat somewhere, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

jokettle wrote: »
    You do know I'm not a real doctor, right? I'm sure I can find a white coat somewhere, though...

Do you not even get to wear a white lab coat? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I always thought you were a double doctor... in fact I remember trying to make a comic book about it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

With brains underneath!
    QTF!
    hondasam wrote: »
    hey shim, how are you? are you finished work?
    Finished work, but still in the office trying to put the finishing touches to the new PC I've built myself. This final hurdle is new territory for me and it's not behaving itself one bit. I shall beat it into submission before the night is out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Shiminay wrote: »
    Finished work, but still in the office trying to put the finishing touches to the new PC I've built myself. This final hurdle is new territory for me and it's not behaving itself one bit. I shall beat it into submission before the night is out though.

That's the spirit, don't let it get the better of you:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

evening lair

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I get to wear a white lab coat most days....

The rest of the days it's a lovely coat with extra long sleeves that helps me hug myself! :D:D:D

hdowney wrote: »
    evening lair

:(

Evening, what's up?

• Advertisement

Evening, what's up?

went to see my department head today. he said that there is no way i will catch up all the practical classes i missed while out sick, cos they were all CA, every single one, and there is no way to open the kitchens to allow me to do them again. so he said that my best option is deferral. so i have to defer a year. no idea what will happen next year re funding for college. feel such a failure right now.

anyone got any jobs going?

Aw no :( Don't feel like that. It's not your fault you got sick. It happens to everyone. Give the admissions office a ring or something and find out if you can still get grants for next year?

Arm yourself with CV's and let everyone know you're looking for a job. Hopefully something will come up

Nope, all my work is done with the MRI scanner/computers. No other lab work.
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    I always thought you were a double doctor... in fact I remember trying to make a comic book about it.
    I *will* be a double doctor, in about 4 years. Right now I'm still working on the first doctorate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

If you do defer they won't take away your grant, probably just give you the same grant minus however much you got this year. That's what the did to my friend when he dropped out, I'd think it'd be along the same lines? Is there a students union you can talk to?

Aw no :( Don't feel like that. It's not your fault you got sick. It happens to everyone. Give the admissions office a ring or something and find out if you can still get grants for next year?

Arm yourself with CV's and let everyone know you're looking for a job. Hopefully something will come up
    If you do defer they won't take away your grant, probably just give you the same grant minus however much you got this year. That's what the did to my friend when he dropped out, I'd think it'd be along the same lines? Is there a students union you can talk to?

according to your wan i spoke to in btea the other day they consider me paid out this year so i won't get it next year. but i am going to fight that tho, cos if i defer before the 1st november the college put it down like i was never there, so if i was never there then i never did year one did i?! i will not take it lying down :)

yup sorting out my cv right now. applied for a few jobbys online this eve already. three i think :)

oh and DAMN tis cold

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I officially have no idea what's wrong with this bit of tech on my PC and have asked my fellow Boardsies for help over on the Building & Upgrading forum. For now, it's time to pack it up and bring it all home, it's been too long sitting here :)

Nope, all my work is done with the MRI scanner/computers. No other lab work.

I *will* be a double doctor, in about 4 years. Right now I'm still working on the first doctorate :)

Oh that's ok then. I may have a critical mass of comics to release for when you get those special Dr. Dr. letters. :)

Oh that's ok then. I may have a critical mass of comics to release for when you get those special Dr. Dr. letters. :)

aw, yay! you could always explore the option of a "pre-doc" series.... :o

aw, yay! you could always explore the option of a "pre-doc" series.... :o

I do have a hilarious (if I do say myself) one sketched out about the time you made your big poster. :D

I do have a hilarious (if I do say myself) one sketched out about the time you made your big poster. :D

Show me! I'm narcissistic like that :D

• Advertisement

Went back to yee old weight watchers tonight! That new pro points system is strangeeee!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Did your costume arrive CC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Bad News - Feeling a bit sick like I'm getting the flu.

Good News - It's making my voice super croaky/sexy :cool:

BadGirl wrote: »
    Did your costume arrive CC?

No :(:mad:

G-Money wrote: »
    Good News - It's making my voice super croaky/sexy :cool:

Husky/croaky voices in women is a massive turn on for me.

Tough titty, I'm not getting a sex change just for you. Sorry :D

Its sexier in guys. Humanahumanahumana.

G-Money wrote: »
    Tough titty, I'm not getting a sex change just for you. Sorry :D

Please? Just till you get over the cold!

• Advertisement

Please? Just till you get over the cold!

Go on so. I hope 3 days is enough time for the glue to set.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement