Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

After a couple of annoying painful weeks of looking for a new home I have finally gotten one.

It's in my idea location, big enough room for my computer desk and nerdy junk, has a nice ensuite, relatively cheap rent and the housemates seem pretty nice and cool kids. My patience/stubborness finally paid off for once. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Shiminay wrote: »
    Dunnes have cheap enough kettles, as would Tescos. Can't be going without the tay!

As for the wrong side of bed - just remember you has a shiny new tattoo to lift your mood :)

I love the shiny new tattoo stage, but not the maddening itchy flaky tattoo stage....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Maguined wrote: »
    After a couple of annoying painful weeks of looking for a new home I have finally gotten one.

It's in my idea location, big enough room for my computer desk and nerdy junk, has a nice ensuite, relatively cheap rent and the housemates seem pretty nice and cool kids. My patience/stubborness finally paid off for once. :)

Where's the new gaff? When's the housewarming?

*Cries* We have no kettle :(
    (

Boil water in a pot on the cooker?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Or use a candle..........

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

BadGirl wrote: »
    I love the shiny new tattoo stage, but not the maddening itchy flaky tattoo stage....
    gods yea, my last one drove me daft, but the one before that was on my back and I couldn't reach it to do anything about the itching! Not pleasant!
    jokettle wrote: »
    Yes, when are we partying? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Gave it to the driver. But then, how do I know the driver won't just empty it and say that's how he got it?

You could always ring up the lost and found and make sure it was handed in :)
    Out of your iMug?

iELMO

Good to hear you got a place Mags. Any sexeh roommates to discuss?

Portobello, 3 minute walk around the corner of the Aprille. :D

Portobello, 3 minute walk around the corner of the Aprille. :D

You jammy bast*rd.

You jammy bast*rd.

No, he spent a lot of long hard hours homing in on that place. No luck involved, just true grit. :cool:

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    No, he spent a lot of long hard hours homing in on that place. No luck involved, just true grit. :cool:

That and I brought a bribe of a bottle of wine, thank you very much Faustino VII, a job done nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I've never had an itchy tattoo, which is really weird cuz I have very itchy sensitive skin!

I was gonna, but that requires washing one of our many manky pots...I get free tea in work anyway so it's grand :D

That and I brought a bribe of a bottle of wine, thank you very much Faustino VII, a job done nicely.

Nice choice. Seriously, we may find common ground on this whole food feud soon enough :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

You don't really but you played your part. By the time you'd have gotten around to trekking to the Garda station the person who lost the wallet might have given up.

Chances are the driver left it in the lost and found. Expect good karma coming your way, Boom.

Good karma!? When??? Its bloody well needed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Jaysus, it was nice of Jeff Bridges to help you out.....

true_grit_m1-300x215.jpg

Faustino VII? Good, a V or a I might have made him think you were desperate and likely to splash the cash all the time. Also Faustion VII looks impressive enough, so you won't be known as a cheapskate.

Kojak wrote: »
    Jaysus, it was nice of Jeff Bridges to help you out.....

Jeff Bridges? pffftttt it was the little bad ass girl in that movie that had true grit, she was brilliant in that movie.
    Faustino VII? Good, a V or a I might have made him think you were desperate and likely to splash the cash all the time. Also Faustion VII looks impressive enough, so you won't be known as a cheapskate.

I know nothing about whine beyond "yeeeuuchh that's vinegar and mmmhhh that's good, 5 bottles please". So I asked the wino's in work what to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I still haz a sick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

G-Money wrote: »
    I still haz a sick

:(

Work went well today. Today was training and so will tomorrow be.

:(

Work went well today. Today was training and so will tomorrow be.

Glad it went well. Is there much damage in DTC overall?

• Advertisement

Glad it went well. Is there much damage in DTC overall?

Some shops yes. In house of fraser menswear and M&S especially because they have basement floors. Menswear is destroyed and the roof caved in in places and the floor is buckled. M&S I'd imagine is the same and some of the carparks are in bits.

Many of the shops have flood damage sales on.

Some shops yes. In house of fraser menswear and M&S especially because they have basement floors. Menswear is destroyed and the roof caved in in places and the floor is buckled. M&S I'd imagine is the same and some of the carparks are in bits.

Many of the shops have flood damage sales on.

Damn it... I like M&S. :mad:

Damn it... I like M&S. :mad:

It was closed all day today!

I don't. Expensive clothes that don't fit me :(

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?!?!

I hate shopping as a rule, no matter what it's for, groceries, clothes, furniture, anything... I HATE DTC, and if i do go, it's only ever a quick look round Penneys and possibly House of Fraser. I don't think i have ever spent more than an hour in it.
    I feel the same about Liffey Valley or any large shopping centres really...

I know, I'm a girl, i'm supposed to like shopping... but i don't! :D

Shame to hear about M&S, I like it. Although the one in Blackrock is much easier to get to for me.

I know, I'm a girl, i'm supposed to like shopping... but i don't! :D

I love shopping! I know I'm a guy and should hate it but I don't!

Swap bodies? :pac:

@Atavan - there's some security type girl who works in Dundrum, tall with dark red/copper coloured hair. She's ever so slightly attractive to me. Keep an eye out for her. But keep your hands off though :D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

HHmm.....apparently my costume has been in Dublin since Monday....an post are just trippin balls...

• Advertisement

HHmm.....apparently my costume has been in Dublin since Monday....an post are just trippin balls...

Not surprised. At my old house I'm convinced the postman who did the rounds only showed up when he felt like it. He didn't even wear An Post clothes! I can never understand why it can take a week for something to be delivered from the UK.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement