Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I ordered some stuff from the US via eBay last week. Ordered and paid on Friday, stuff delivered on Wednesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

BadGirl wrote: »
    I ordered some stuff from the US via eBay last week. Ordered and paid on Friday, stuff delivered on Wednesday!

I ordered a DVD the other week, it was dispatched on a Friday evening from the UK and it didn't arrive here till the following Friday. Insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

G-Money wrote: »
    Not surprised. At my old house I'm convinced the postman who did the rounds only showed up when he felt like it. He didn't even wear An Post clothes! I can never understand why it can take a week for something to be delivered from the UK.
    BadGirl wrote: »

Maybe the just dont like' me :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You sure they didn't leave one of those "please come and collect your stuff" leaflets?

Shiminay wrote: »
    You sure they didn't leave one of those "please come and collect your stuff" leaflets?

Not that i've seen, unless someone threw it out by accident :confused: gonna head up to the parcel office place tomorrow with some ID in a last ditch attempt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Not that i've seen, unless someone threw it out by accident :confused: gonna head up to the parcel office place tomorrow with some ID in a last ditch attempt!

Yeah do. I had a package sent to me and online it said that they tried to deliver to my address but there was no answer and it was in the depot however I got no note. Went down to the post office and kicked up a fuss because they insisted they would have left a note. They said they'd check anyway and lo and behold, my package!

Yeah do. I had a package sent to me and online it said that they tried to deliver to my address but there was no answer and it was in the depot however I got no note. Went down to the post office and kicked up a fuss because they insisted they would have left a note. They said they'd check anyway and lo and behold, my package!

That's what I'm worried about, they might not even look without a note!

That's what I'm worried about, they might not even look without a note!

Just kick up a fuss and say that the online tracking thing says it's there.

Just kick up a fuss and say that the online tracking thing says it's there.

I do like kicking up a fuss................ :rolleyes:

Better get yo fuss kickin' boots on!

• Advertisement

Better get yo fuss kickin' boots on!

They wont know what hit them when I'm done with them!

They wont know what hit them when I'm done with them!

A boot? :pac:

A boob? :pac:

Fixed your post there.

They don't deserve my boot OR my boob!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

So true. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

So full of FOOD! Free dinner, courtesy of my father, tastes so much better than food I have to cook myself. Not having to clean up afterwards adds so much flavour :D

jokettle wrote: »
    So full of FOOD! Free dinner, courtesy of my father, tastes so much better than food I have to cook myself. Not having to clean up afterwards adds so much flavour :D

But what about the lazing around afterwards? Did you laze?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Teehee, package :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Fewcifur wrote: »
    But what about the lazing around afterwards? Did you laze?

I'm currently lazing, with a mug of tea* and one of the teeny complimentary chocolates they gave us with the bill.

*just a normal plain mug. My happy-face mug is a bit big, so the tea gets cold before you finish it.

jokettle wrote: »
    I'm currently lazing, with a mug of tea* and one of the teeny complimentary chocolates they gave us with the bill.

*just a normal plain mug. My happy-face mug is a bit big, so the tea gets cold before you finish it.

You need yourself a large Elmo mug. It's large for lots of tea, but also holds the heat perfectly. Gosh I love my elmo mug.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I finally witnessed the Elmo. It is fairly wonderful.

I finally witnessed the Elmo. It is fairly wonderful.

You did! I'M SO HAPPY! It DOES exist!

Stupid f****g cold/flu type thing. F*** off please.

I've realised I am Superman and there must be some kryptonite around somewhere. Where does Superman get his powers from? The sun. And guess what country is probably the worst for sun? Yep, Ireland.

Answer?

I need to move somewhere warm and sunny all year around. :cool:

Fewcifur wrote: »
    So true. :D

Quiet you *glares* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Feeling satisfied after completing my civic duty and voting my ass off.

I probably just missed you.

I probably just missed you.

I miss you every time I close my eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I miss you all.

But my aim is getting better

bye-bye-president.jpg

Battlefield 3 launches tonight at midnight so I would just like to take this opportunity to say it was nice knowing you all and I will see you again in 2 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Maguined wrote: »
    Battlefield 3 launches tonight at midnight so I would just like to take this opportunity to say it was nice knowing you all and I will see you again in 2 years.

I just started up Batman: Arkham City so I would just like to take this opportunity to say it was nice knowing you all and I will see you again in a wee while when I get really pissed off and rage quit cuz I can't get past a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement