Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

Maguined wrote: »
    I miss you every time I close my eyes.

They took down my class communion picture :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

They took down my class communion picture :(

My shrine needed a centerpiece.

My shrine needed a centerpiece.

Oh you. How's the hair doll coming along?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Evening Nocs....

Some work, helped along by copious amounts of Kopparberg is goooood :D

My annual leave was approved so am now off work until Monday the 7th! :D Oh, and it's payday tomorrow :D:D:D

BG is a happy camper tonight! :D

How's everyone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

BadGirl wrote: »
    Evening Nocs....

Some work, helped along by copious amounts of Kopparberg is goooood :D

My annual leave was approved so am now off work until Monday the 7th! :D Oh, and it's payday tomorrow :D:D:D

BG is a happy camper tonight! :D

How's everyone???

They say good things come in 3's :D

Im in a good mood! Costume is coming together, even without the corset! I did my nails all pretty and the inbetweeners is on!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Nocs. I have learned that a game with a rather involved story like Deus Ex Human Revolution requires that you play it through in days rather than weeks. Just went back to play some of it and whilst it was still the same game that I loved a month or two ago, I felt very detached from it.

Ah well, I know I'll finish it, it's too much fun not to :)

BG - delighted to hear the holiers came through!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

ello all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hi hope!
    Feeling satisfied after completing my civic duty and voting my ass off.
    Norris, then?

>_>

<_<

Hi hope!

Norris, then?

>_>

<_<

hey randy hows u

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Hi hope!

Norris, then?

>_>

<_<

As it happens, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

reallyrose wrote: »
    I miss you all.

But my aim is getting better

bye-bye-president.jpg
    This is why I only travel when it is dark outside

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Evening Nocs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Sup, kids.

This is why I only travel when it is dark outside
    The Master wrote: »
    Evening Nocs!
    Sup, kids.

hey guys

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening Nocs!
    Sup, kids.
    hey guys
    Evening all

hey guys
    Evening all

How are yis.

I'm fcuking shattered. I hate the gym.

Hi all
    I have finished my work, and the Kopparberg is starting to taste very sweet... so switching to beers and boards now :D

Apart from Wolfie of course.. did the rest of ye vote today? Dismal lineup on the ballot paper all the same wasn't it??

Hi all
    I have finished my work, and the Kopparberg is starting to taste very sweet... so switching to beers and boards now :D

Apart from Wolfie of course.. did the rest of ye vote today? Dismal lineup on the ballot paper all the same wasn't it??

yup ive no excuse not to vote really our polling station is a whole 200 metres from my front door:D

How are yis.

I'm fcuking shattered. I hate the gym.
    Feel like garbage. I really need to get myself healthy soon

yup ive no excuse not to vote really our polling station is a whole 200 metres from my front door:D

LOL, mines not that much further than that either :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Where did you vote? We had got a pencil to use and I wasn't asked for ID of any sort.. I feel that's pretty open to abuse tbh..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Hi Wolfie/Joe/BadGirl -EDIT: Whoops Hello to the others too :D

Piss poor choice on the ballot BG, was choosing best of a bad bunch really

LOL, mines not that much further than that either :D

so uve no excuse either, wasnt many people around when i went up,:)

T'was, and then you have to wonder if ya really chose the best of them, and what sort of dirty laundry is gonna be aired when they get in... :(

Btw, Happy birthday for the weekend, have a great night, sorry i won't be able to make it! x
    so uve no excuse either, wasnt many people around when i went up,:)

Took me all of 10 mins to gather up the kids, go over, vote and come back. Went while the dinner was in the oven :D

Hi all

Kopparberg... So many memories. That shít got me destroyed when I was but a sprog most weeks.
    Feel like garbage. I really need to get myself healthy soon
    Heh, know the feeling.

What's up.

At least one candidate looks like Bilbo Baggins so it worked for me.

Where did you vote? We had got a pencil to use and I wasn't asked for ID of any sort.. I feel that's pretty open to abuse tbh..

Down in the boys national school in Castlepark. Blue colouring pencil for me and i have never once been asked for ID when i go over to vote.....

Heh, know the feeling.
    This head cold is starting to annoy me

This head cold is starting to annoy me

Hit up a sauna with some lucozade. Gatorade for you lot probably.

Now to find a sauna somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I went to vote not long after I got in from work, couldn't find my polling card, but had my passport so all was well.

I sincerely hope everyone said NO to the Constitutional Amendments. Horrifying prospects if both of those go through.

As for the Áras, I went for Micheal D. Norris would've taken my number 1 except he hasn't fared well with all the muck slung at him and for a time it seemed like he stumbled from one PR mess to another. I have the utmost of respect and admiration for the man and his career and track record (and having met him and interviewed him for Boards, I can honestly say I'd sit and listen to him talk about anything for a day and I know I'd enjoy it). Michael D is one of the very small number of politicians I have always had huge respect and admiration for - to me he's the definition of a gentleman statesman and I think a man we should be very proud to have in the office.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement